Howard - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a hottie... he might have to watch out for Judd (I think that was his name) he seemed a bit jealous that Howard was getting GinaMarie's attention and in this game you don't want to give anyone a reason to target you.

I like him so far but I wonder if his size will intimidate the others. I see him making the jury but that's about it. It takes a lot of carbs and protien to maintain a body that size. Hope he likes slop!

Guest 6Borders

So far he and Spencer are the only two people in the house making any sense. Howard is listening, watching, taking it in and thinking before he speaks. Now we need to get him out in the backyard and see some of those workouts...lol!

He will have to win a lot to stay in this game. These kids cannot relate to him in any way. He doesn't fit into their shallow, high school mentality of "don't look at my boyfriend and she's such a b$tch." The poor guy probably can't even get an intelligent conversation out of one of them.

He will have to win a lot to stay in this game. These kids cannot relate to him in any way. He doesn't fit into their shallow, high school mentality of "don't look at my boyfriend and she's such a b$tch." The poor guy probably can't even get an intelligent conversation out of one of them.

I totally agree, straykat. At this point I am hoping that his game plan is to stay out of the action and under the radar and so far he has done that. I would love to see Howard win. I might be proved wrong but of them all, he is the only one with whom I would sit and share a conversation or a meal. Unlike Spencer, he has not dumbed himself down to their level. Not from what I've seen, anyway. The man has some table manners, too, and hasn't affected a mode of dress beneath his manliness. Unlike some of you, I admire Howard's tenacity for his religion. He keeps the quest private enough for me. I like him.

I think he is really hot! He seems to be really taking in everything and I can just see the wheels a turning in his head all the time LOL. I hope he stays for awhile.