Kaitlin - Week 1

CeCiMom

From the updates page:

Kaitlin says she just doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and her family is watching right now and it's really turning her off. Jeremy enters and there's lots of laughter. Kaitlin immediately jumps on Jeremy and wraps her legs around him.

What a two faced airhead. Who is she trying to fool?

She does everything she can to get his attention! She's chasing him instead it should've been the other way around but She made her feelings known And he's running with it!

Ugh. And he's just playing her and the other females against each other. Watch.

Yeah! These mean girls think they're in control they think they can twist these guys around to do whatever they want. Smh! For example Kaitlin told Jeremy last night if you don't do what I want next week I'm going to be mad! That little chuckle he gave her last night shouldve given her clue she can't control him! I'm just saying the mean girls are getting a taste of their own medicine!

Yeah! These mean girls think they're in control they think they can twist these guys around to do whatever they want. Smh! For example Kaitlin told Jeremy last night if you don't do what I want next week I'm going to be mad! That little chuckle he gave her last night shouldve given her clue she can't control him! I'm just saying the mean girls are getting a taste of their own medicine!

They're being drawn into their own web. And I doubt any of them can untangle themselves. It's like watching a train wreck.

They're being drawn into their own web. And I doubt any of them can untangle themselves. It's like watching a train wreck.

Agree! But I think they must have gotten a talking to from bb because they've calm down a lot

Agree! But I think they must have gotten a talking to from bb because they've calm down a lot

You think so, Sparkles? I hope so! Ugh, hearing about their coarseness and bigotry actually made my blood pressure rise. There's no excuse for that kind of behavior, imo.

Kaitlin on BBAD has been moaning and groaning that Elissa is going to put her up. What a whiner! :1307312653_free_icon___sun_vomi

^ and I've heard her say that she shouldn't have hooked up with Jeremy too...but there she was with her legs wrapped around him last night....

She had a migraine headache, she looked terrible, the lights and sounds were making her nauseas, and I felt really bad for her because I have had headaches like that.

And then all of a sudden, she seemed fine! I was wondering what happened? Then I started to think she was exaggerating a little bit to see who showed concern....I dont know

LOL.... She is sooooooooo paranoid. She thinks the entire house is out to get her. She's convinced that Elissa is going to put her on the block as the 3rd nominee, and the entire house will vote her out.

Yeah...I don't understand why she is so paranoid. What is making her think the entire house is out for her??

Kaitlin never passes a mirror that she doesn't take a peek. We might never see the real Kaitlin because of her involvement with Jeremy. I don't think she would give him the time of day outside that house unless he wins the bucks. You gotta understand...........any girl with much going for her wouldn't be hanging with that guy. I see shallow when I see Kaitlin.

She had a migraine headache, she looked terrible, the lights and sounds were making her nauseas, and I felt really bad for her because I have had headaches like that.

And then all of a sudden, she seemed fine! I was wondering what happened? Then I started to think she was exaggerating a little bit to see who showed concern....I dont know

I've had that happen before. She might have taken some Exedrin or prescription Topamax like I've had to in the past. There is nothing like a migraine. That's for sure. It always feels like elephants and dancing on my head when I get a full-blown one. Of course if it's a full-blown migraine like what she was describing there is no cure for that once you have one. You just have to get into a very dark room, and go to sleep, praying that it will pass once you wake up. So I donno. Maybe she's a drama queen wanting some attention and hoping that Jerkorrhea will sing her to sleep and the other hgs will feel sorry for her.

On this girl is not listening! He's telling her do not throw the VETO comp! He's telling her to play for herself! In other words he's not playing for you! He is playing for himself!