Kaitlin - Week 1

CeCiMom

honestly i am not having much hope for many of these girls to win

so many of them take themselves out of the running with their big mouth and overall demeanor in the house :animated_bouncy:

If you walk into a room of women and think none of them are going to like me... that is exactly what is going to happen.

She's a drama queen. Running around and yapping to everyone about her little love triangle drama between Jeremy, Jessie and herself. It's amazing how soon some of them lose sight of the fact that they are playing a game and not in high school.

Guest 6Borders

I thought she was going to be in the DR half the night with the shrink over her showmance going south!

Booo Hooo! (I knew I should have bought stock in Kleenix before the season started!!!)

groucho2-sm.jpg

it's perfect, WIcked. Just perfect.

As for Kaitlin/Katy Perry.........I suspect that, like Katy Perry; kaitlin would be told that it was over via text. Jeremy would probably fax it to her, tho. Kaitlin's jealousy over Jeremy was pretty scary.

I just went back to watch her 'snuggles' with Jeremy. There is no way I could keep my head buried into someone's chest/ribs as long as she can. I would be mentally screaming for fresh cool air.

Also noted that Jeremy definitely preferred getting his fresh air at her expense.

And so their positions are established.

Not in pics here, but on camera I think she looks a lot like Kristen Stewart. I dislike KStew too...

I really don't like Kaitlin. I see her with Jeremy and I think how differently it could have gone for him with another woman. I'll bet his mother is sitting home saying, "oh no, not her." Jeremy tries. He loves to paint, loves art, etc.....the right woman could make a huge difference in that man's future.

Kaitlin is a sourpuss with manly shoulders and huge hands. She and The Manda should be roomies. Perfect.

I really don't like Kaitlin. I see her with Jeremy and I think how differently it could have gone for him with another woman. I'll bet his mother is sitting home saying, "oh no, not her." Jeremy tries. He loves to paint, loves art, etc.....the right woman could make a huge difference in that man's future.

Kaitlin is a sourpuss with manly shoulders and huge hands. She and The Manda should be roomies. Perfect.

Yes, and wouldn't that be an interesting dynamic? They would get along until Jeremy got HOH, and Amanda trying the same crap on Jeremy that she did on McCrae in bed. Lol!

I don't know much about her personality, but I agree that sometimes she looks like Kristen Stewart, and other times she looks like Katy Perry. When I was watching BBAD the other day and she had a green/turquoise shirt on I was blown away by her looks, I think she might be the nicest looking female in the house. Nice eyes also.

^ yes, I think she's the prettiest girl in the house, and has the best bod, but there's been more than a few times where she's looked downright scary. Don't know if its the lighting or what..reminds of of a Seinfeld episode when Jerry was dating a woman that dependent upon the lighting was either really pretty or ugly.