Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

I feel the same way, I don't think Elissa is anywhere near like her sister......and everybody treating her so badly is sooooooooo wrong!!!!!!! I don't care if they don't like her or not, she is still a human being and has feelings!! They should be disgusted by their actions & words!! I'm sure their family is!!! And for Jeremy to take one of Elissas hats and rub it on his bare bottom is just plain out gross!!!! BB should have gotten on him for that!! Very un-sanitary and gross all at the same time!!!!! These people just disgusts me!! I hope Elissa wins HOH and nominates Aaryn & Jeremy!!!!! Then let the MVP Nominate Kait!!!! That would be perfect!!!!!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he did......I saw a picture of him doing it on another site!!!!

Anyone with the live feeds can do a flashback......from what I gather, it happened around 6:55 BBT and Cam 3......

I wasn't a Rachel fan but I do like Elissa thus far. I think she's a nice person. She's been treated like crap by the rest of the house, to the point where she thanks anyone who talks to her for more than 30 seconds. I hope tomorrow's hoh comp is tailor-made for her. I want to see them all kissing her butt. I'd laugh if she got hoh and put up Aaryn and Mcpizza, after she makes them all sweat and grovel.

Nick shocked me today treating her so badly in the bathroom when she tried to campaign to him. He was very curt with her. If he wants David out so badly, leaving Elissa in the game, and it's assumed Elissa will get MVP again, why would he be so rude to her? Does he think he's immune from the block?

I would love to see this group grovel! What a classy bunch.

I feel the same way, I don't think Elissa is anywhere near like her sister......and everybody treating her so badly is sooooooooo wrong!!!!!!! I don't care if they don't like her or not, she is still a human being and has feelings!! They should be disgusted by their actions & words!! I'm sure their family is!!! And for Jeremy to take one of Elissas hats and rub it on his bare bottom is just plain out gross!!!! BB should have gotten on him for that!! Very un-sanitary and gross all at the same time!!!!! These people just disgusts me!! I hope Elissa wins HOH and nominates Aaryn & Jeremy!!!!! Then let the MVP Nominate Kait!!!! That would be perfect!!!!!!!

Wow. I have no words. My own brother got suspended in fifth grade for joining in with his friend who wanted to kick a couple of girls with ant piles. It's hard to imagine that Jeremy is on the same level my brother was then. :schmoll: Needless to say my mother let him KNOW. Could they have picked a more immature, disgusting group of kids (I can't say adults.)?

flashback to when that gal used someones toothbrush on the toilet in an early, early BB

Found on Google:

" A HouseGuest can be expelled from the show for breaking rules, such as .... Hardy's toothbrush, with which Shannon scrubbed the toilet in Big Brother 2 "

What he did was a slight bit milder... but not much.

Where DID they get these people ?????

I was all prepared to dislike Elissa, as I was never a Rachael fan, but I think she might be my favourite. And that fact is definitely the result of the rest of the cast being so unpleasant.

OMG! When Jeremy gets out, Brenchel plus her husband is going kick his asset! I can't believe he did that! And to a female! And He did not get reprimanded for that?

I hope she is not voted out and I hope she wins HOH!!!!!

She is the only houseguest I want to cheer for right now. Probably because she is like the "underdog" and IF she stays this week she will have to work hard every week to stay. Just like her big sis. I think she will get MVP again (if she stays).

I cannot stand looking at her face anymore. She looks like she's constantly taking a selfie. Personally, I wish she would go this week. So far the show is all about her. If she's gone, we can get on with some new drama.

Personally I thought great Rachel's sister yeah can't wait but then she came into the house and I do not think it's fair that she is being treated badly because she is Rachel's sister. I have not seen her do one thing that would emote such hatred from some of these house guests. I think Rachel's fans are rooting for her because she is Rachel's sister so I think she has a valid point that she has them because she does. My 2 fav players right now are Elissa and Helen. I think her treatment is really over the top.

I don't think we have seen the real Elissa. She has been coached well. She knows when to lay low and the best way to act to get a fan base. Just like I don't think we saw the real Rachael. I think she found a niche that got her name known and put her in the spotlight.

I am waiting for Elissa to break out....

Is no one going to use a dictionary and recognize that potroast is one word? It is in the Webster's Collegiate dictionary. Spell check is wrong. A potroast is a long time English dish and is one word. So Elissa was wrongly taken out of the winning

Is no one going to use a dictionary and recognize that potroast is one word? It is in the Webster's Collegiate dictionary. Spell check is wrong. A potroast is a long time English dish and is one word. So Elissa was wrongly taken out of the winning

I went to dictionary.com and it tells me no such word exists, it says "did you mean pot roast" as two words - and also she spelled it potroasts with an "s" at the end if I remember right

i love you america over and over and over

i can see eventually this will backfire if she keeps it up :animated_bouncy:

Seems like on all the blogs she has fans and America loves her. I am not sure why. I could see if she had really proved herself as a great competitor. It is too early for her to have so many fans. Maybe a pitty thing.

She doesn't need to be a great competition for people to like her this season, not when they are comparing her with the likes of Aaryn, Jeremy, etc. They are all so bad she looks really good in comparison when compared with the rest of the trash.

I agree with you Janis!! She has been treated so unfairly!!! I hope she wins HOH just to watch the mean bullies (Aaryn, Kait, Jeremy, & GM) have to kiss her a$$!!!!! Then I hope she nominates 2 of them!!!!!!

Seems like on all the blogs she has fans and America loves her. I am not sure why. I could see if she had really proved herself as a great competitor. It is too early for her to have so many fans. Maybe a pitty thing.

for sure a pity thing

sympathy votes are common in america :lipsrsealed2:

i see her being an outcast no different from other hg's in other season :animated_bouncy: