Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2:

I have nothing for or against Elissa except to say that for the sake of all our sanity, it might be best for her to go now. She has been the obsession of some people and not sure how long I can handle that chit.

Jeez. I just had another sickening thought. Elissa leaving now would place her in the perfect place to bring bring later in the game. Oh no. More Elissa obsession.

6Borders, you keep saying that the whole house wants her gone, but you are wrong. Only a vocal minority want her gone, mainly the "mean girls". In fact, in private conversations, all of the following people have said they want to keep Elissa: Nick, McCrea, Helen, Howard, Spencer, and Andy. She has the numbers to stay. And that's without any "rigging".

What tends to happen is a "mob mentality". Everyone is going to say out loud what they think everyone else wants to hear, so everyone keeps saying that they want to get rid of Elissa. However, in reality, most of them want her to stay. Their main reasons are: 1) they think she will always be a target, and 2) they think she will be MVP a lot, so they want to control the MVP nominee. These people are playing it smart, instead of someone like Aaryn that keeps pouting about how unfair it is that Elissa is in the house.

I don't JUST watch CBS editing..I've had the feeds on almost the whole time they've been up and I don't see anything adorable or redeeming about Elissa (my opinion). She's just another Grodner tool because Grodner could not have Brenchel on the show this year!

She had to know what she was getting into and I'm sure Grodner has promised she will make jury!

Bravo! :hurray:

Guest 6Borders

Seems some posters don't understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's what I am giving.

Elissa being Rach's sis has nothing to do with my opinions of her, other than it's the only reason she is in the house (I suspect she is only a fan because her sis is a BB Big Deal).

There is absolutely NO other reason for her being in the house except Grodner wanted sensationalism and drama, and she's getting it in the wrong way because she threw Elissa to the wolves. Elissa definitely IS a Grodner tool for ratings and chatter and Groder really could care less about Elisa's feelings.

Personally, I think Elissa played it totally WRONG trying to hide who she is. If she'd gone into the house and said, "my name is Elissa, and I'm Rachel Reily's sister but I am nothing like her so please give me a chance" I think she would be doing a lot better. When you go in and lie about something that is so COMPLETELY OBVIOUS and then keep trying to deny it you get exactly the results she got.

Other than looks (they can't help it, they are sisters) they are completely different personalities. Rachel is a loud, look-at-me media whore, party girl with a completely unstable personality...Elissa has a job/career, a husband, a son, is religious, cares about how she is preceived and does not like lying or backstabbing (she is definitely on the wrong show).

I feel sorry for how Elissa is being treated in the house (I don't really buy she has a house support group other than some people have bigger fish to get out of the BB pool) but I have no sympathy for her crying about being treated badly because she had to know what she was getting into. If she didn't (or Rach/Grodner lied to her) then she is either just plain stupid (which I don't think she is) or very very naive and trusting!

I would much rather see Elissa and her hubby on TAR where they would have a fair chance!

The reason you don't see anything adorable or redeeming about Elissa is BECAUSE you see her as a Grodner tool and have the assumption she was promised jury. You are already biased by your conspiracy theory.

How are you capable of determining the reasons people do no find anything adorable or redeeming about Elissa? Seriously, got some special powers? I for one do not find her adorable or redeeming because she is useless in this game, she had zero purpose other than Rachel's sister. She was an nonentity until her likeness to Rachel was discovered. And since she was found out all her arse has done is bitch and whine(and she is not even nominated).

Ok here is my 2 cents because that's about what it is worth.LOL. I really want her to stay because she brings the drama I crave every year on big brother. I remember Rachel's first season I wanted her gone so bad then when she left it became a snooze fest. Was it wrong for Grodner to cast her yes I do believe that she was definately wrong for doing so and the girl stood no chance of winning or staying past week 1. Do I think other relatives of past big brother guests are in the house yes I do. I could be very wrong on that assumption but I think there may be a couple more people with connections, I hate when the girls are so catty (this could be why they never win) and I hate that the house will vote her out because she is Rachel's sister, I think she would be a perfect person to take to the end. If most people do not like her because of Rachel then why would they give her the money???? I hate the house mentality because you should be voting off who you want to vote off not who the house wants. If Pizza man would grow a set he would not use it and tell everyone to kiss it. He has an alliance and has shown that he can win comps. Nick hopefully will convince him not to use it. I hate that big brother has become so predictable. I love how everyone is going to play the game for themselves until they hit the door. Jeremy is a douche and i hope he is gone really soon. He thinks too highly of himself. So I will keep my fingers crossed that something happens between now and Wednesday and she does happen to stay because I would love to see Aaryn's face and the other catty girls they would be so mad. Ok this is the end of my rant so its worth about 2 cents.

mcpizza was saying last night that he wants David gone this week and Amanda next week.

It's going to be another season of a Reilly being targeted week after week. She'll have to win comps to stay.

It all depends on who he's talking to. I've heard him say to others that he doesn't want to rock the boat and intends to put Elissa up and wants her out. As we all know tho...he doesn't get to decide. I think he'd be fine with David getting evicted tho, and he was the one who was pushing Elissa to put him up. Helen and Andy were talking earlier today and they both think it may be a good time to get David out. I see no reason for him to want Amanda out tho...she may be obnoxious and all, but she is certainly not out to get McCrea nor is she working against him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel2.0 stays...DR has a lot of time until Thursday to prompt the voters to keep her.

Agree, Imin. McCrae would love to get david out. Aaryn would freak. She will be the target if david goes. things change so quickly. McCrae sure does whine a lot. "It's sooooooooo fkin hot" "man I am so fkin tired." "It's sooooooo fkin hot" "Fkin copy that, it's hot"

ImIn: "I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel2.0 stays...DR has a lot of time until Thursday to prompt the voters to keep her. "

You got that right !

And.... it should be interesting Live Feed watching to see Aaryn's reaction if David gets booted.

(It might be kinder to David to vote him off just so he can get away from her) :lol:

Guest 6Borders

OK, I stand blindsided thinking Elissa was different from her sister.

The pattern puzzle pieces are falling into place: "I am fighting so hard", "everyone is against me", "everyone is so mean to me"...this is Rachel, Rachel, Rachel every season she played, every week, ever comp.

I would not be surprised if Elissa gets to go into DR and talk to Rach and I am sure BB is pressuring McCrae not to put her up and trying to make the HG's not vote her out if she is put up (all of a sudden "poor Elissa" is the house fav!. She stays because Grodner most prob gave her a really nice signing bonus and a higher stipend!

I think Grodner wins another battle folks..!!!

Guest 6Borders

She's a glitter and sequins $%^&* like her sister...she's just the sister standing behind religion and Grodner/Rach coaching/lying and her sister's fan base...it's a set up and I feel sorry for everyone in the house (unless they are paid to be in on it...which I strongly suspect)!

Elissa is going to win the next HOH! Lol! She is going for revenge!

Dang! They told her the plan and now Amanda won't be in the hot seat next wk!

Wait. I thought Amanda was going around spreading vicious rumors about her. Has Amanda blindsided Elissa? :scared: I hope not. I can't stand Amanda.

Wait. I thought Amanda was going around spreading vicious rumors about her. Has Amanda blindsided Elissa? :scared: I hope not. I can't stand Amanda.

She is being nice to her!

She is being nice to her! And letting her know she is going ip and but she is staying!

Every year we get the one person who plays the game too early too fast. Elissa seems to be the one this year. First day she begins talking alliance with all the girls and frankly that normally never works. Now it seems she keeps opening her mouth and told McCrae she was the MVP (not surprised, probably Grodner picked her before the vote even started.). Right now it seems like she might be safe, but she needs to lay low right now because if she doesn't she is bound to do something stupid.

She's a glitter and sequins $%^&* like her sister...she's just the sister standing behind religion and Grodner/Rach coaching/lying and her sister's fan base...it's a set up and I feel sorry for everyone in the house (unless they are paid to be in on it...which I strongly suspect)!

This is going to be a long season. I personally don't think at this point that this game is a "set up". Just my opinion. I know the paranoia in the house about Elissa winning MVP every week has put a huge target on her back.

Is it a certainty that she actually won MVP? McCrae said tht she would win it every week so she had to go. I'm thinking to myself; stupid, if that is the case perhaps you should take note tht america likes her enough to vote for her - FOR WHATEVER REASON PLS DONT GO INTO THE RACHEL THING - so maybe you should just concentrate on somevody else for awhile. Amanda, maybe?

Except for the fact that she looks like Rachel - but is planets prettier - I don't equate her with rachel at all. I don't understand exactly why she is there but she is there so what the hell ever. Go, stay, I dont care.