• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so she already had a blow up in the house

way to keep a low profile and not be like your sister :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

She is conceited and boring!!!

She's also an idiot to think she was going to hide being Rachel's sister...what was Grodner thinking putting her on the show????

Wow, surprised at the comments above. I guess that's what happens when you only watch the CBS editing. I thought she was adorable and although an all girl alliance never works I was happy to see she wanted to embrace the other ladies instead of alienate them like her sister. The worse thing I saw on the show last night is that she has a very similarly annoying voice but, since it wasn't quite as bad as Rachel I thought I could handle it for the summer.

Too bad she had a melt down already... she probably will go early now.

I don't dislike Elissa the way that some of you seem to. I don't like her necessarily but I don't find her as annoying as some of the others. I feel sorry that she put herself in this position, mostly. Kind of dumb to do that.

I was not a Rachel fan but I did think she deserved to win BB13. Just my opinion. I think this cast is going to be very good since they all think so highly of themselves. I know this will not be popular but I am kinda rooting for her. I did not hear anything about a blow up so I evidently missed something. She has not annoyed me yet and I thought she came off as nice last night on BBAD. It's really weird a couple of times I really thought Rachel was back they look an awful lot a like. I hope she makes it past this week from what I have gathered she has told everyone that she is Rachel's sister and she thinks she is not the only one related to a past house guest. Interesting....... I am wondering that myself.

Janis, I find it kind of unbelievable that they would bring in only one relation, myself.

Me too because that put a huge target on her back, I think she was talking to Helen and made the comment that this cast had a lot of only children on it, which is interesting because I don't think that it is true. This would be a big brother first if they do have more than one relative in the house and only revealed Rachel's sister. They usually let us in on the whole twist but what the heck. I think a few of these people could be related to other past house guests.

Plus that would fit right in with the Survivor blood/water theme for next season. Survivor and big brother seem to follow the past contestant theme.

Is it just me or was it weird how she got REAL touchy feely with some of the girls when they were getting ready for the pagent last night. When she was playing with several girls hair it looked like she wanted to start making out with them.

I missed the blowup, but I recall a few of them talking about how everyone dislikes her and would like to get her out asap. The way they were talking, she hasn't admitted to everyone that she is Rachel's sister...but they are sure that she is.

Guest 6Borders

I missed the blowup, but I recall a few of them talking about how everyone dislikes her and would like to get her out asap. The way they were talking, she hasn't admitted to everyone that she is Rachel's sister...but they are sure that she is.

Which is (heavy sigh) exactly why Grodner will make sure this idiot gets MPV and keeps her around, because Grodner recruited her and I am sure she's getting an additional stipend or money to do the show.

Elissa is already whining "poor me" about being singled out as Rache's sister. Does she have yogurt for brains that she didn't know that would happen! I hope she gets booted QUICK and Grodner can't do anything to save her!!!

Wow, surprised at the comments above. I guess that's what happens when you only watch the CBS editing. I thought she was adorable and although an all girl alliance never works I was happy to see she wanted to embrace the other ladies instead of alienate them like her sister. The worse thing I saw on the show last night is that she has a very similarly annoying voice but, since it wasn't quite as bad as Rachel I thought I could handle it for the summer.

Too bad she had a melt down already... she probably will go early now.

I'm surprised too. I really like Elissa and I hope she goes far. From what I've seen so far out of all of the women in the house she seems like the nicest and most likable one. The other women seem so vain and conceited.

Guest 6Borders

Wow, surprised at the comments above. I guess that's what happens when you only watch the CBS editing.

I don't JUST watch CBS editing..I've had the feeds on almost the whole time they've been up and I don't see anything adorable or redeeming about Elissa (my opinion). She's just another Grodner tool because Grodner could not have Brenchel on the show this year!

She had to know what she was getting into and I'm sure Grodner has promised she will make jury!

Ya I think Julie chen was not clear with the MVP rules. They do not have immunity so an MVP can put someone on the block, but they can also be put up and go home. It gives them a better chance though as they could put up a person who is more hated and a bigger threat next to them

Elissa just told McCrea that she is the mvp...grrr

Guest 6Borders

Elissa just told McCrea that she is the mvp...grrr

Of course she is...no surprise there! I knew the minute she was announced as an HG that she would be MVP because HOH can't be rigged that easily. The HG's figured it out too. Amanda and GM just said that they were sure Elissa would get MVP because production wants to keep her there and also that since they can't have Rachel, duh...they put in her sister!

(this game sucks)

Are we sure she just isn't saying that? I hope she isn't MVP, because I honestly don't see her getting the majority of the votes.

The whole point of Border's theory is that who would KNOW for sure how many votes she got because of who she is.