BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

I thought we were told that this season was going to be 100 days. Tonight Julie said they would be in the house for 90 days. Did I miss something?

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am skeptical about the 3 person nomination thing, but I am very thankful that its not left to the viewers\fans to decide the 3rd HG to be nominated.

When Julie said there was a twist about how the 3rd person would be nominated, I so afraid they would let the viewers decide. I personally don't think the viewers should have any influence because then it just comes down to a popularity contest, which often has nothing to do with who is playing the best game. The biggest jerk\liar\back-stabber could be the best player in the house, but if the viewers had their way, the jerk would be on the block every single week. Got to have villains in the game, otherwise its boring.

So I was watching the live feeds tonight and at about 10:15 when Candice was talking to the fashion show people in the kitchen they showed the memory wall where one key was missing. I looked at the pictures and believe the missing key belongs to Jessie so I believe Jessie is one of the nominees. Can anyone who gets the live feeds confirm this.

So I was watching the live feeds tonight and at about 10:15 when Candice was talking to the fashion show people in the kitchen they showed the memory wall where one key was missing. I looked at the pictures and believe the missing key belongs to Jessie so I believe Jessie is one of the nominees. Can anyone who gets the live feeds confirm this.

Lol! Of course if she is Jessie will probably think that it's because she's the "prettiest girl in the house." That will unfortunately put her on an ego trip.

Those first 2 photos are so photo-shopped! Like, in the first one, if you look behind the girl on the right with her feet in the pool you'll see an arm and a foot that could only be attached to a body if there were some broken bones involved. And in the second one, they took pictures in small groups or alone and then put it all together.

The feet belong to the guy behind her and the guy to her right

Do we know who the mod is for BB this season?

I wonder if we are going to get new threads.

Does anyone know who the 2 people are that are nominated?

candice and jessie :animated_bouncy:

They were still up when I got up at 3:30 am BBT. I think these people are going to be day sleepers.

This is a picture from my iphone. They are all snuggled in bed finally

1004410_10151733429901354_689109328_n.jp

I posted on the old threads but seem to remember that we get new threads immediately after each show before. We seem to have a lot of threads about the same thing kind of. Dunno. Have not seen a mod. Where is Ceci? You okay, Cecimom?

Guest 6Borders

I posted on the old threads but seem to remember that we get new threads immediately after each show before. We seem to have a lot of threads about the same thing kind of. Dunno. Have not seen a mod. Where is Ceci? You okay, Cecimom?

Ceci's putting them up right now! Nice to see you Ceci!

Guest 6Borders

The show is still not in HD. It has to be last remaining network show to be in standard definition.

Echo, that might cost money and some of it might have to come out of Grodner's pocket and you know we can't have that :lookaround:

Best thing about these houseguests is that they are more like the rest of the population looks-wise... this is the most plain Jane & plain Joe looking group ever... no one is really attractive except Aaryn & Kaitlin...

me and a member got into it

i called him some names and i got banned

i was a bit of a rascal back then

i much nicer and personable now

a lot of members i am now cool with , didnt like me back around bb6-8 :animated_bouncy:

I remember when you used to post the American Flag ALL the time. I think you got banned from doing that too? I agree that your more laid back nowadays.

I think Season 6 was contentious then there came Season 8 OMG :laugh4:

OMG yeah those 2 seasons I think were the craziest on here. The Maggie hate was crazy. And then the shit Howie was doing to April. Season 6 was my favorite season and the first season I had the feeds. I kinda like how the house split in half for THAT season.

What season was it that a poster (can't remember his name) would write those diatribes and hog all the threads

with his (and only his) opinion on everyone and everything.

I sure wish the Mods had censored him for Diarrhea of the mouth :excl:

Echo, that might cost money and some of it might have to come out of Grodner's pocket and you know we can't have that :lookaround:

lol... I guess we should be thankful that BB is in color. At this point, not having a prime time network series in HD would be like a show still being in B&W in the 70s.