BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

The MVP twist is knocking out all of the personalities and players. It was supposed to be a season of no floaters. However, it is making the entire season to be a big float - all floaters.

If they really wanted to knock out floaters, or at least get them on the block, then they should do an America's vote of who they think should NOT go on the block. The person with the least amount of votes, goes on the block. Keep people in the house that are really liked or really disliked, the people that the viewers have no opinion on are the ones that should be up for eviction. This way the person going up would not be polarizing, they would just have no fans and we would probably get Jessie or someone like that on the block.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Candice or Howard wins The next HOH, McCrae and Amanda are going to be singing like a birds!!!!!! And if they get MVP too and Helen goes up???? THAT WOULD BE HUGE DRAMA AND GOOD TV! To watch them turn on each other!!!

The MVP twist really screwed up this season. I think if it would be been all unknown players the MVP would have been fun.

I agree. I personally like Elissa, but I think the MVP has given her an unfair advantage that without question has kept her in the game longer than she would've otherwise been. I think the MVP would be fun in a season with all brand new houseguests with no previous BB connections as it would be more random on who won.

Guest 6Borders

The MVP twist really screwed up this season. I think if it would be been all unknown players the MVP would have been fun.

Totally agree!!!!