BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

You know I am really seeing very clearly for the first time, that players are making most of their decisions in the game by evaluating what questions production is asking them in the DR, as well as who is getting called to the DR more or less often, as well as who America is choosing for the MVP, as well as who got clapped or booed when they cast their vote last week.

It just feels like they have way too much outside feedback to sort of point them in a direction. I don't know. Maybe I'm just getting old.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see they have been up all night and doing some kind of a memory thing.

uvp says Elissa got all the votes for her to stay. McCrea going with Amanda and Elissa's alliance ??? He is basing his decision that Elissa will always get MVP.

I never know when these HG are telling the truth.

Judd and Aaryn for final two, methinks. :)

Aaryn the racist? I sure hope not. Howard and Helen are good and deserving people. But then again we are talking BB and deserving good people don't always win (Mike "Booger" is an example of a awful person who won).

Does Elissa alliance remind anyone else of Maggies "friendsheep" group that kept saying they are the good ones and America loves them?

Not at all. In this case, I agree with Elissa's group thus far. Maggie's group was as nasty as Aryan's group (minus the bigotry).

I think Elissa's group are believing they are the "good" ones due to the MVP--America is telling them they're liked. The first week, Elissa got MVP because of the Brenchal army and because no one had time to make an accurate determination, leaving votes being split too many ways. The second week, she got it because the eew crew were mean and despisable so the voters wanted to show the eew crew that they weren't liked. (I think Helen picked up on that immediately and ran with it.) Compared to Jeremy, Aryan, Kaitlin, GM and Spencer, Elissa's group are the good ones.

Why does it have to be the nice player that wins ? I thought it was suppose to be the best player. Most of the time the nice player is the one that just floats thru the game.

Why does it have to be the nice player that wins ? I thought it was suppose to be the best player. Most of the time the nice player is the one that just floats thru the game.

It doesn't have to be a nice player and often isn't (Dick, Maggie, Boogie etc). It's just that some players this year have gone beyond being mean into offensive.

I really want one of the outcasts to win this year, but doubt that will happen.

Does Elissa alliance remind anyone else of Maggies "friendsheep" group that kept saying they are the good ones and America loves them?

No! Jeremy's group remind me of Maggie's group with their bullying, cattiness, hateful remarks, and worst this year because the girls are not worrying about the game but showmances and wanting protection from the guys!

I'm still not over Grodner sticking Elissa (and Rachel's ghost) into this BB.

It seems like the whole show, so far, has been influenced by her being there.

MVP will be given to Elissa as long as she remains because her vote base will always

be larger than the viewers scattered votes for the other HGs.

I'm not going to like it if the guys end up being the majority ... but can't wait til she's

Voted Out so the others can get on with the game.

Actually feel sorry Elissa was put in this position.

Helen furious at Spencer for saying he wants to go after Amanda next. It is hard to hear but Helen is very angry at Spencer. Her arms are flying all over the place and her face is very angry. F this and F that and American is on their side!

I am so so sick of hearing they need to do what America wants.

(new side of Helen for sure)

Guest 6Borders

Elissa needs to be gone and Grodner needs to give up these stupid ideas about bringing in relatives of her favs!

If Grodner would listen to some of the ideas of the REAL super fans (those who are dedicated, watch the show & feeds but have no desire to be in front of the camera) she could get fresh ideas for another 20 seasons but she is so stupid she just has to keep trying to reinvent Brenchel and Jesse!

I want to see Elissa go so we can see what kind of game Hellen will play. She is smart but I think she is jumping on the poor us band wagon and I think with out Elissa she will do much better. Would love to see it come down to Hellen and Nick. When they have to start targeting others I think the whole game will change

I want to see Elissa go so we can see what kind of game Hellen will play. She is smart but I think she is jumping on the poor us band wagon and I think with out Elissa she will do much better. Would love to see it come down to Hellen and Nick. When they have to start targeting others I think the whole game will change

i dont think helen has much game :animated_bouncy:

No! Jeremy's group remind me of Maggie's group with their bullying, cattiness, hateful remarks, and worst this year because the girls are not worrying about the game but showmances and wanting protection from the guys!

My thoughts EXACTLY! I can't stand Jeremy & Aaryn. I would be embarrassed to have them as a friend or family.

Not at all. In this case, I agree with Elissa's group thus far. Maggie's group was as nasty as Aryan's group (minus the bigotry).

I think Elissa's group are believing they are the "good" ones due to the MVP--America is telling them they're liked. The first week, Elissa got MVP because of the Brenchal army and because no one had time to make an accurate determination, leaving votes being split too many ways. The second week, she got it because the eew crew were mean and despisable so the voters wanted to show the eew crew that they weren't liked. (I think Helen picked up on that immediately and ran with it.) Compared to Jeremy, Aryan, Kaitlin, GM and Spencer, Elissa's group are the good ones.

what is the eew crew?

I beg to differ about Season 6. Janelle said that Ivette should be cleaning her house and Ivette likened Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden.

You can read it right here and it's from this board. That was some season and my first Mortys experience. :notworthy:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/2330-janelle/page-3

Aarrrgghhhh.... I'm so frustrated.

My audio has been out all day (bad wire I guess because it pops in an out).... and it looks like it's been

a wacky day on the Feeds. Been reading and trying to keep up with who is voting for who and who's trying

to influence who.

Glad it's not a done deal. Can't wait to see who actually votes for who.

And.... who is the eww crew ? :huh2:

Curious...

Where did the Threads go for ... Screen Capture Pics... and... Best of the Feeds (date and time) ?

Am I just not looking in the right place ?

Or were they taken away just for a little 'tune up' ?

I was not a Janelle fan nor was I a Dan fan or an Evel Dick fan. Of the three, Dan at least had some class except for coming back to the well once too often, in my opinion; along with several others who had the same bad idea. I did not like Jun but Jun has at least given notice that she is a better person now than then.

I suppose that Will was my best ever but like Dan; should be selling Lexus at a lot in Los Angeles.