Howard Overby (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Howard

howardcastphoto.jpg

Name: Howard Overby
Hometown: Hattiesburg, Miss.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Observant, trustworthy and reliable.
Favorite Activities: I love playing city league flag football and softball. I love to mime and do drama skits at church. I love to read and take walks in the park or just be outside. I love to fish and hunt and shoot guns at the gun range. I love love love board games, especially Monopoly.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Nothing except being away from my church on Sundays.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I will use intelligence without showing I’m as smart as I am and I will befriend people to get to know them and use their strengths and weaknesses against them - no matter how or what I have to use to get what I want to make my plan work.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Jason from season 2 because he was representing for the men and played a great game to the end. I didn’t like Lisa from season 3.
What are you afraid of? I hate spiders and big birds.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I was the first person in my immediate family to graduate from college after receiving a full athletic scholarship.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…to conduct myself in a manner that is worthy of “Christ” and to live abundantly and share it with others.
What would you take into the house and why? 1. My Bible, because it’s my guide on how to live and love 2. My head phones and iPod because I have to have my music and 3. My XBox because it keeps me competitive and calms me.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Man, I would share it all on some level with the less fortunate and my family because I’m tired of them struggling. We would get some businesses started. Plus, I finally want my mom and sisters to ride a plane and go somewhere beautiful where there are no mosquitoes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy seems very interesting and personable. I voted him for MVP. I hate to make pick favorites too soon, they usually turn out to be jerks.

Guest 6Borders

Shoulders for Dade!!!!!!

I like him, like the way he speaks, and thinks. I think he's going to be a chameleon in the BB House!

I hope he stays around a while.

From just his photo, I assumed he was moody, pensive but he came alive in the video and laughed a lot. I was pleasantly surprised. Considering that he is "observant, trustworthy and reliable," I should change my vote. I like Howard and wish him well. Manly.

others will see him as a huge target

huge black guy how can you miss him

he will have the pick of the litter with girls j/k

if he reach the end i would be surprised

he is just too domineering physically to not be on anyone radar

i hope he isnt another keith with only sex on his mind

i am usually leery of the church people on bb

they are usually far from holy

if he goes ed on anyone he wont last

i can see him blowing up on someone if he doesnt get his way

hell i dont see him lasting long anyway unless some other physically imposing male distract others from him and not many on this cast

if he does it will be through winning comp after comp

the small frame endurance comp will give him problems being a big guy

seems to be someone who will go all in comp again making himself a huge taget

really nothing he can do to avoid being a target imo

probably will call a house meeting at some point :animated_bouncy:

uvp is he related to you? I seem to remember you having a bunch of muscles..... :naughty:

maybe :kid:

but i am much smaller now

i havent touch the weights in years :animated_bouncy:

As far as being a big target... lol...

I'm betting the girls will be inclined to keep him around for awhile.

Seems a likely vote from me so far.

(not finished checking them all out)

Guest 6Borders

A lot depends on how "super religious" he plans to be in the BB House. I do not see him as the type to preach to the other HG's. I like him so far and I hope he sticks around a while!

A lot depends on how "super religious" he plans to be in the BB House. I do not see him as the type to preach to the other HG's. I like him so far and I hope he sticks around a while!

he might be total opposite of super religious

might turn out to be an ollie or keith

only thing on their mind in the house was getting some action from the girls

i sorta dont get how one can be so religious but end up on a show like bb

to do well in bb you are going to have to go against some of your religious value :animated_bouncy:

he might be total opposite of super religious

might turn out to be an ollie or keith

only thing on their mind in the house was getting some action from the girls

i sorta dont get how one can be so religious but end up on a show like bb

to do well in bb you are going to have to go against some of your religious value :animated_bouncy:

I totally agree, uvp. It hasn't made a lot of sense to me either. It sounds like a contradiction of terms. I dunno... :dontgetit:

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I will use intelligence without showing I’m as smart as I am and I will befriend people to get to know them and use their strengths and weaknesses against them - no matter how or what I have to use to get what I want to make my plan work.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Jason from season 2 because he was representing for the men and played a great game to the end. I didn’t like Lisa from season 3.

WTH? I'm thinking no on the religion thing. He wants to win and will use anybody to make his plan work.

A_Smiley_Face_Priest_Praying_Royalty_Fre

WTH did Lisa do to you, Howard?

Had to Google Lisa...

don't remember anything outstanding about her except she was attractive.

Mainly remember Amy and Marcellas............

As far as Howard goes - hope he doesn't disappoint the ones who are pulling for him before the action starts.

Had to Google Lisa...

don't remember anything outstanding about her except she was attractive.

Mainly remember Amy and Marcellas............

As far as Howard goes - hope he doesn't disappoint the ones who are pulling for him before the action starts.

I just remembered, slowpoke.....Lisa Donahue and Danielle Reyes were final 2 for season 3 and lots of people thought that Danielle should have won. Maybe thats Howard's beef with Lisa. Or, the way she treated Eric.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1749041

In his own words: "I am a former collegiate football player (University of Southern Mississippi) who is now seeking to have a career in the acting and modeling fields. I have done a couple of photoshoots and I am looking forward to making new connections on this website. Contact me by email or through Model Mayhem."

Wow, thanks for posting this. I like the longer hair better.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1749041

In his own words: "I am a former collegiate football player (University of Southern Mississippi) who is now seeking to have a career in the acting and modeling fields. I have done a couple of photoshoots and I am looking forward to making new connections on this website. Contact me by email or through Model Mayhem."

Where was it that Candice cheered??

I get the feeling that BB put Howard and Candice in the house together to hook up. A little too much in common.

Where was it that Candice cheered??

I get the feeling that BB put Howard and Candice in the house together to hook up. A little too much in common.

http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2013/06/former_saintsation_candice_ste.html

This is an article from the New Orleans - Times Picayune - newspaper on Candace. I think she was also a cheerleader for the Houston Texans after the Saints. She is pretty accomplshed in some ways.

Guest 6Borders

So he's promoting himself as religious and wanting to help his struggling family but he's really on BB to promote a modeling career...disappointing!!! (I guess he can be both but I will be bummed if he turns out to be a letch!)