Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

GinaMarie

ginamariecastphoto.jpg

Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Living: Staten Island, N.Y.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Crazy, sexy and cool.
Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are singing, dancing, modeling, sports and hanging with my friends and family.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Waiting for the bathroom.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just be me, make friends and try to be smart.
What are you afraid of? I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? One of my biggest accomplishments is when I won the Grand Supreme overall pageant title. It took me over 6 years to win.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason.
What would you take into the house and why? I would take my grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another jersey shore wannabee

a walking stereotype

knows why she was cast to breathe every possible Italian stereotype imaginable

probably will be the house gossip about everyone

i would be surprised if she was level headed and have chill personality

the pretty girls of house may get under her skins

hoping to be surprise but i doubt it

but even with all my reservation she does seem to have some game savvy

also hope they shorten her name on the show to just gina

we dont need the marie part

if she ends up being a fan favorite i would be shock

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Grand Supreme Airhead!! She would take her pageant clothes into the house...give me a break!

Reminds of me Tonia (the "stripper masquerading as a mother" according to Marcellas & Dani)

She is very hot, but when a girl describes herself as "Crazy, sexy and cool" I think it mans she thinks she's hotter than she is. Blah!

Girls like her are hated by the other girls, they'll gang up and kick her out pretty quick.

Guest 6Borders

Guarantee before she is evicted we are all going to know everything and more we didn't want to know about pageants!

She's definitely going to be fun for Zingbot.!!! LOL!!

another jersey shore wannabee

a walking stereotype

knows why she was cast to breathe every possible Italian stereotype imaginable

probably will be the house gossip about everyone

i would be surprised if she was level headed and have chill personality

the pretty girls of house may get under her skins

hoping to be surprise but i doubt it

but even with all my reservation she does seem to have some game savvy

also hope they shorten her name on the show to just gina

we dont need the marie part

if she ends up being a fan favorite i would be shock

:animated_bouncy:

Is this meant as an insult to Italians? I like that she is Italian and I am an Italian as well and frankly normally root for the Italians in every thing. Unfortunately I think she needs a better strategy then what she has right now to get very far, hope she makes it though.

Is this meant as an insult to Italians? I like that she is Italian and I am an Italian as well and frankly normally root for the Italians in every thing. Unfortunately I think she needs a better strategy then what she has right now to get very far, hope she makes it though.

huh huh huh huh huh huh :kwasny: but if you believe it is an insult go ahead and believe it is

nothing i can do to convince you it isn't :laugh4:

nor would i want to do that

not my job to convince others here what is an insult or not

i post what i feel and that is allowed here because i am talking about hg's and not "posters"

I am going to continue to post what i feel so once again carry on :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Well, now that IS interesting Slimcruz...another present HG connected to a former HG!

The plot thickens and another piece of the puzzle just fell into place as to the format for this season!

Yeah, I'm still torn on her, but right now I'm leaning towards liking her. I like that she's loud and has a strong personality, I don't like the boring, mousy people. I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll get along with the other girls- I have a feeling her personality will be too much for most people, and I'm curious to see how they'll respond.

huh huh huh huh huh huh :kwasny: but if you believe it is an insult go ahead and believe it is

nothing i can do to convince you it isn't :laugh4:

nor would i want to do that

not my job to convince others here what is an insult or not

i post what i feel and that is allowed here because i am talking about hg's and not "posters"

I am going to continue to post what i feel so once again carry on :animated_bouncy:

I was just asking if you were trying to a swipe at Italians in general with your stereotype remark that is all. I am fine that you have an opinion about her and all that and quite frankly I welcome people with differing opinions of the Houseguests but your comment of stereotypes made me wonder if it was supposed to be a swipe or not that is all.

Italians are louder than most people not sure why but they are. I am and my entire family is and I like that about her. I like her because she has the same name as my sister without the Marie part and she is italian which I am as well and normally root for the Italians. Enzo is Italian from BB12 and I rooted for him at the beginning but then he started acting as though he felt he was God's gift to mankind and I didn't like that.

Guest 6Borders

Could care less what her ancestry or heritage is. I have an IMMENSE dislike for beauty pageants and the people who promote and participate in them, so I looking for her to bring something else to the table that is a redeeming quality!

Pageant coordinator. Oh Boy. She seems full of...joy? LOL I didnt like her video much, in fact I didnt watch the whole thing. My husband didnt like her much either. We will see.

peace all!

maybe she will be the dud of the house

you know the one most expect to be a certain way but seem they were only that way to be cast

last season dud was jenn :animated_bouncy:

I personally find pageants to be pretty superficial. I have watched a couple of videos about her and I'm not impressed. Even though she claims to be a big fan of the show I will be anxious to see how much knowledge she has about this game. If it's lacking I doubt she'll make it very far.

I was just asking if you were trying to a swipe at Italians in general with your stereotype remark that is all. I am fine that you have an opinion about her and all that and quite frankly I welcome people with differing opinions of the Houseguests but your comment of stereotypes made me wonder if it was supposed to be a swipe or not that is all.

Italians are louder than most people not sure why but they are. I am and my entire family is and I like that about her. I like her because she has the same name as my sister without the Marie part and she is italian which I am as well and normally root for the Italians. Enzo is Italian from BB12 and I rooted for him at the beginning but then he started acting as though he felt he was God's gift to mankind and I didn't like that.

A swipe would've been to state that she's a typical Italian because they're ALL like that.

UVP is unlikely to swipe at anybody.

I on the other hand am an equal opportunity insulter and offender. BWAH AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ecards-funny-insult-irony-Favim.com-4880