The Cast

Guest 6Borders

Crazy as it sounds, I am beginning to think that they are each related to a former HG. Judd could easily be a nicer Hantz.

Elissa is Rachel in miniature.

That would be the most fair to everyone (even tho I hate the idea) if each were related to a former HG because they would all have some insider information. With 16 HG's they can't all be related to a winner tho!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we are getting the individual pages soon so we can comment. :gunsmilie:

Me too. I can't remember the name/to face yet so I have to go to other page when someone mentions them.

Me too! Who usually creates them?

Dunno. Thanks to uvp and you and others who posted links so that we knew the cast/videos were available.

That would be the most fair to everyone (even tho I hate the idea) if each were related to a former HG because they would all have some insider information. With 16 HG's they can't all be related to a winner tho!

I didn't think about the fair factor but you are right.

Thank you for posting this link. It was a touching video.

As far as the HG go, I really preferred the videos on Big Brother Network. They asked more in-depth questions than Jeff did and I appreciate that. They were good questions in reference to the game and getting to know them a little. We certainly won't know how well they do until we get to see them in action. It's a whole different ballgame when you enter the BB house. I still need to watch the videos posted by We Love Big Brother and I'll do that this afternoon. Each item we can get on the hamsters is good in my book. The more the merrier. :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Me too! Who usually creates them?

I did them for Survivor and TAR last season because Dade and Morty were busy with other things. I can do BB if that's ok with Morty!

Thought this was a funny read (while I countdown to 5pm on this Friday afternoon) and thought I'd share. Jun (winner of BB 4) talked about her first impressions of the new season. I can't say I disagree....I haven't watched all the videos yet of the new people......I'll try to do that this weekend.

http://jundishes.com/2013/06/21/new-faces-of-big-brother/

Thought this was a funny read (while I countdown to 5pm on this Friday afternoon) and thought I'd share. Jun (winner of BB 4) talked about her first impressions of the new season. I can't say I disagree....I haven't watched all the videos yet of the new people......I'll try to do that this weekend.

http://jundishes.com/2013/06/21/new-faces-of-big-brother/

Thanks, Myxter. I'm always ready to read some Jun. Oddly, I am rooting for the same people at this point in time.

I thought it would be fun to see how everyone would rank the new cast according to their first impressions. I am ranking them in two categories, how much I like them (or how entertaining I find them) and how well I think they'll do:

How I Like Them (from most to least)

1. Judd
2. Nick
3. Helen
4. Kaitlin
5. Elissa
6. Aaryn
7. Candice
8. McRae
9. Jessie
10. GinaMarie
11. David
12. Spencer
13. Andy
14. Howard
15. Amanda
16. Jeremy

How Well I Think They Will Do (from best to worst)

1. Helen
2. Nick
3. David
4. Candice
5. McRae
6. Kaitlin
7. Elissa
8. Howard
9. Aaryn
10. Andy
11. Jessie
12. Spencer
13. Amanda
14. Judd
15. GinaMarie
16. Jeremy

seems to be a lot of anti rachel hg's on this year cast

might be trouble for elissa if her secret gets out

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

seems to be a lot of anti rachel hg's on this year cast

might be trouble for elissa if her secret gets out

:animated_bouncy:

Not to worry...I am sure Grodner will find a way to keep big sis around as long as she can, tho I would LOVE it if she were the first one voted out!!!

Man, did they hold auditions outside of Texas? I could see a Team Texas alliance forming.

I'm glad to see all new houseguest and so many... sad to see that at 30 I am older then almost all the HG.

The fam is watching a movie so I will have to catch the videos tomorrow.