Power Players

bbjag

There is a new rumor out there that says that BB15's twist is Power Players. I guess America will vote for one player each week to be a power player. What do you think? Good? Bad?

I for one like the concept because it can totally impact the game but I think it opens it up too much for Grodner to pick her favorite and make sure he/she sails to the end. The only way this works I think is if the power player only really gets to play in POV and maybe has the ability to be saved for the week. The other thing is BB needs to make their voting more transparent. Why not show the results of the voting as it is happening? This way when the announce the outcome they can't announce an outcome that really isnt the outcome which I suspect is something they do. My fear is that the Power player is going to get some sort of coup de tat power that quite frankly can really ruin the game because it will get old fast.

hello pretty blonde :cartoon_tinkerbell:

&&&&&&&

handsome jock/alpha male :kid:

getting from america >>>>>> :clap:

:animated_bouncy:

UGH! America voted George W in office twice, they can't be trusted to vote on anything! I don't even know what the twist is and I already dislike it.

:lookaround: oh never mind

:lookaround: oh never mind

Ditto

How do you think the Power Player twist would play out then. It isn't immediately obvious if voting is taking place before nominations each week.

Well Julie Chen said that America’s vote will affect the nominations every week so I’m thinking the Power Player (PP) will have some sort of influence in nominations and maybe veto but not on the eviction votes. There are so many things it could be. Just a few ideas:

-The PP is safe from nomination

-The PP is safe from nomination/eviction

-The PP can keep one or more people safe from nomination

- HOH makes one nomination, the PP makes the other

-The HOH makes two nominations, the PP makes one (could explain why Julie said there is a reason why there aren’t two nomination chairs in the living room)

-The HOH chooses three nominations, the PP cancels one

-The PP automatically plays veto

-The PP chooses the replacement nom if veto is used

-The PP chooses one or more veto players

-The PP gets an advantage in the HOH or veto comps

There are so many things it could be!

UGH! America voted George W in office twice, they can't be trusted to vote on anything! I don't even know what the twist is and I already dislike it.

Anyone that votes in anything is a .......

sheeple_2_stickers-r3f0464cb18e14f748040

The thing that worries me about America Voting is it opens the Producers to manipulate the vote and do what they want all along and basically make sure their favorite wins the game. Unless Big Brother becomes transparent in that they reveal the actual vote count maybe during the voting process like a poll would and then when they announce the final vote as well that would ease my mind but I doubt they would do that. As for power Player I actually think it might be cool to see maybe the HOH nominate two people for eviction and then the PP nominates one. Veto is allowed to take one off the block and then there are a total of three people nominated each week. That might be the best way to do it.

aarghhh.... just keep 'America Voting' to who should get a letter from home - or - stuff like.... should they get cards to

play with for a week OR a Corn Hole game for a week ?

Nothing to do with the actual voting of HGs in any form !

It's THEIR game !

aarghhh.... just keep 'America Voting' to who should get a letter from home - or - stuff like.... should they get cards to

play with for a week OR a Corn Hole game for a week ?

Nothing to do with the actual voting of HGs in any form !

It's THEIR game !

exactly - well said.

In line with Slowpoke's thinking, my worst thing is that America will vote for someone for reasons having absolutely nothing to do with the game or how well they are playing it. On the other hand, had America had a vote for Season 14 and even though I absolutely cannot stand Dan Gheesling; I would nontheless have cast my vote for him to win because he played the game from Day One for his team (or as it turned-out; him) to win.

As to American voting, I am for two votes at the finish of the game: America's Favorite Player and America's Vote to Win. One vote for each. Something should be done to curtail multiple votes. I absolutely believe that we should have a say in who wins the game because we devote so much time to the game and after all; there would be no game were it not for us.

I don't care about letters from home stuff. They go there to be sequestered. I say sequester 'em. Make it tough.