Get the Live Feeds Here!

morty

OK, The live feeds deals are up! Please note that even though CBS is charging only slightly less than Real Networks, but the commission they pay me was cut almost in half, so it's more important than ever that you get the word out to your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or by text to subscribe through this site.

I have two easy links you can tweet or text, http://mortystv.com/livefeeds/ or http://m1h.us/feeds

The feed subscriptions are $23.99 until June 25, then the price goes up to $26.99 So Sign-Up Early & $ave!

37660_175.jpg

The Early Bird Price is $23.99 for the whole season! Multi-Device / Multi-Platform

The Live Feeds are available across multiple devices and platforms. At home or on go, the Big Brother house travels with you - anytime, anywhere.

* Standard internet data rates apply. All platforms deliver the Live Feeds component of the service.

mi-two.pngBig Brother Archives

Take control! The easy Calendar feature gives you access to any past moment from any day at any time. Watch what you want, when you want - all season long.

Highlighted Moments

We bookmark special moments from the live feed streams so you can quickly jump straight to the action. You can easily find the specific highlights of your favorite houseguests too! All Highlight Moments are available all season long.

Houseguests Status

Keep up with all the Houseguests' status in the game with at a glance overviews. See who's in, who's out, head-of-household status and more.

Multiple Camera Views

Watch the action unfold from the multi-camera setups in the house. Four separate camera feeds cover the drama along with a fifth "quad view", for an all in one eye on the activity. Focus on the story you want while staying in touch with the others and switch at any time.

To preserve the integrity of Big Brother, the feeds may be edited, delayed and/or blacked out on occasion at CBS' sole discretion. Some content may not be suitable for users under 18. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever relating to the Content and you waive any claims you may have, now or in the future, against us relating to the Content.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Brother USA Season 15 Live Feed Information
Big Brother USA Season 15 Live Feeds will no longer be available through Real Superpass, but can be purchased directly from CBS through the links above.

The “Early Bird” season pass is the first available subscription type and is offered for a limited time starting June 4th until June 25th. With a 20% discount off the regular monthly pass, $23.99 for the season is the best offer. Regular season ($26.99) and monthly passes ($9.99) become available starting June 26th.

Some limited special Big Brother content is available with the “Early Bird” subscription, as well as “Members Only” chat, so you can connect early with other Big Brother fans. However, the real value is in the savings obtained from the “Early Bird” subscription, which is our best offer -- 20% off the regular monthly price -- and is available for a limited time only.

What Big Brother Live Feeds features are available on mobile devices?
Big Brother Live Feeds can be accessed from anywhere, as long as you log in to your CBS.com account with your registered email address and password, and are a subscriber to the Big Brother Live Feeds service. The live feeds are available on mobile devices and tablets. There may be instances where hotels or other facilities may have security features installed, such as firewalls that hinder you from accessing Big Brother Live Feeds content. Please consult with the facilities administrator.

Big Brother Live Feeds content can be viewed on the Desktop (Flash), iPad (HTML5), Android Tablet (Flash and HTML5), iPhone (HTML5), Android Phone (Flash and HTML5). However, special features are not supported on all devices. The Desktop experience is the most robust. Tablets feature most but not all of the desktop features while viewing on mobile phones has the least amount of extra features enabled.

What are the minimum requirements for the Big Brother Live Feeds?
The following link lists the system requirements by operating platform:

https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/articles/FAQ/What-are-the-Minimum-System-Requirements-for-Big-Brother-Live-Feeds?retURL=%2FCBSi%2Fapex%2Fknowledgehome%3Freferer%3Dbigbrother.com&popup=false&categories=CBS_Entertainment%3ABig_Brother_Live_Feed&template=template_bigbrother&referer=bigbrother.com&data=&cfs=SFS_3

Viewing The Live Feeds
Big Brother Live Feeds offers a choice of five different views; four different camera angles and one quad view, which shows all four cameras on the screen at once. Each view is individually accessible under the video player by clicking on an associated thumbnail or button which loads that view into the main player. The active camera angle is labeled as such. Please note that typically one story is covered by two camera angles at a time.

You can switch camera views during live stream, highlights and archived video viewing. All camera angles will match the current moment in time being viewed. At any point, if you wish to return to the current live video, use the orange “Go Live” button

Switch camera angles by clicking the related camera thumbnail of interest below the video player. Any camera angle switches will always maintain view of the same day and time currently being viewed.

The Big Brother Live Feeds player features video in 24-hour “chunks”, but you can watch video that’s more than 24-hours old using the “calendar” or “highlights” feature.

Viewing clips for a specific houseguest can be found in the "highlights" tab to the right of the player. From this tab, use the Houseguest drop-down menu to display only highlights of a specific houseguest. To return to clips from all houseguests, select “All Houseguests” in the drop-down.

Note: This is not a feature to follow a specific HG live on the feeds.

Archived Content
Big Brother live streams are available as archived content and may be viewed at any time. Use the “calendar” icon to view a prior moment by selecting date, time and camera.

1. You can scrub back within a currently active live feed directly from the player timeline (supported on PCs and some mobile devices).

2. You can use the “calendar” feature by clicking the icon User-added image and selecting the prior live feed date, time and camera of interest (supported on PCs and some mobile devices).

3. The “highlights” tab also provides specific highlighted moments from the past that you can select to go back to that exact moment in time (supported on PCs).

In all cases, date and time information will display directly below the player, identifying the current time being watched. To return to the current live stream, click the orange “Go Live” button.

“scrub” and “playback” options are available during live and archived content streaming on PCs and some mobile devices. You may scrub back in the timeline on the video player. You may also use “pause” and “resume” controls. You may scrub forward and backward and pause the stream at any time when viewing archived content as well. Scrubbing is available in all formats, except Android mobile devices, which includes tablets and phones. Please note that archived video is displayed as a 24-hour block of content. Live Streams are captured as 24-hour blocks as well, starting at minute one, at midnight Pacific Standard Time.

In the “Player Controls” area below the video, the week, day and time displayed reflects the time you are watching. Note that all times are specified in Pacific Standard Time (PST), which is the timeframe of reference for the Big Brother Houseguests. Timeframes for video are specific to the Houseguests and are not according to the user’s own local timeframes, which may differ. To switch back to live, click the orange “Go Live” button to the right.

CBS Refund Policy
Big Brother Live Feeds will honor any refund request for a season pass made within 10 days of purchase and any refund request for a monthly pass made within 5 days of the purchase or of the last billing.

Troubleshooting Live Feeds
If you are having difficulty viewing one of the Big Brother Live Feeds live streams unrelated to “blackout” periods, please review the following possible resolutions:

If you've reviewed and applied the suggested resolutions and are still having difficulty viewing your event, please call (877)211-4367 for further assistance.

The Big Brother Live Feeds on-line broadband service will have periodic scheduled and unscheduled “blackout” periods dictated by the CBS network. These blackout periods should not be confused with technical issues impeding your ability to consume a live stream.

You need a strong internet connection of at least 800 kbps available bandwidth, and periodically clear out your web browser's cache, especially if you are a heavy Internet user.

To provide the best consumer experience for Big Brother Live Feeds fans, adaptive bit rate streaming (ABR) runs in the background in a completely transparent mode. This enables your computing environment’s available bandwidth to be evaluated. It also enables our servers to deliver you the most efficient live stream for your computer to consume for clear uninterrupted viewing. ABR works by detecting a user's bandwidth and CPU capacity in real time and adjusting the quality of a video stream accordingly. Consumers of the Big Brother Live Feeds live streaming will experience the highest quality content delivery when adaptive bit rate streaming is used because playback conditions are automatically adapted for delivering the best quality live streams.

Can I view full episodes from this season of Big Brother?
Full episodes seen on TV from are not available through the Live Feeds service.

Can I view clips or scenes from past seasons of Big Brother?
No. Clips from past seasons of Big Brother are not available through the Live Feeds service.

Can I view the Big Brother Live Feeds from Canada?

CBS has the digital broadcast rights for the USA but not Canada, so it's unlikely (though I can't say for sure) that Canadians will be able to subscribe. Although, there may be other options, so keep an eye out.

Fuskie

Who encourages everyone to follow @mortystv or friend Morty Port on Facebook to catch all the live feed updates in real time, as well as join our Morty's TV group on Facebook for social media conversation in addition to the Morty's TV Live Feed Summary Page and the Big Brother discussion boards here on the TV Fan Forums...

Edited by Fuskie
Fixed system requirements link

I wasn't going to sign up for the live feeds this year because last year I think I turned the feeds on like once a week for only about 30 minutes total and to me it turned out to be a waste of money, but I decided to go ahead and do it yet again.

Fuskie, Thanks for all the information that you posted. I have one question, I went to the web site you gave us, and the page is not there. Please if you can tell me before I sign up for the feeds, what are the requirements that I need to be able to receive the streaming.

I hope some one can help!!!!

Got the live feeds through Morty's & for the first time!!! Cannot wait!! :hurray:

Hi PlainJane! :animated_wave: Welcome to the board! So happy to see you chose Mortys as your home for Big Brother! I'm sure you'll find we have a lot of great people here. I hope you have a great experience watching the live feeds for the first time! :) We spend a lot of time in chat sharing our opinions while we watch the hamsters in the house! If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me or someone on the board. If I can't help I can direct you to someone who can! ;)

I got the feeds for the first time as well. I can't seem to figure out to watch the live feeds on mobile device. Has anyone figured it out? What am I missing?

I would just hang tight on figuring out the mobile device for now. The feeds aren't active yet so there's no real way to test it. I'm unsure, myself.. but I imagine once the feeds go live, it will be more apparent.

Congrats on getting the feeds for the first time, though! In my opinion, having the live feed is what MAKES the entire BB experience, and what sets it apart from any other show. I personally think that the feeds are way more entertaining than the show. The show is basically just a heavily edited recap. of the past few days. If you want to know what's really happening, keep an eye on the live feeds and the update page! Half the time, I don't even watch the actual show. I don't need to.

I have signed up for the feeds and would like to watch this summer from my Ipad2. Do I have to download a specific player or go through CBS.com? If going through CBS, how do u log in to access?

When I signed up for the feeds, it gave me the option to sign in through twitter, facebook, or create an account. Once I did that, and put in all my payment information, I think it took me directly to the feeds page. There's nothing much on it right now. It just says "Early Bird" and there are a few video clips and a chat room. There was nothing to download, since it plays in the browser. The direct link was http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/watch/

I have signed up for the feeds and would like to watch this summer from my Ipad2. Do I have to download a specific player or go through CBS.com? If going through CBS, how do u log in to access?

Good question, I would like to be able to watch from the iPad as well.

Sorry for the delayed response - been busy getting BBUK off the ground (live feed requirements:

Fuskie

Who notes the feeds are web-based flash video, like SuperPass, but as was the case last season, with iDevices, you are automatically redirected to QuickTime version of the feeds...

First time getting the feeds (after 13 years of watching!) Signed up through Morty's....can't wait!

First time getting the feeds (after 13 years of watching!) Signed up through Morty's....can't wait!

Hi Myxter. :animated_wave: I'm always happy when folks sign up for the feeds for the first time but I'll warn you. They can become very addicting!! :)

BTW I love your avatar. So cute!

Thanks!! Looking forward to it! I'm a Live Feed reader....so I guess I'll be able to watch it with everyone as well. (I emailed the CBS Help though...I can't change my email and password...my CBS login has an old email I'm unable to access, so when i joined the confirmation and everything went to that email. Not sure if anyone else is unable to update that info. in settings)

Thanks!! Looking forward to it! I'm a Live Feed reader....so I guess I'll be able to watch it with everyone as well. (I emailed the CBS Help though...I can't change my email and password...my CBS login has an old email I'm unable to access, so when i joined the confirmation and everything went to that email. Not sure if anyone else is unable to update that info. in settings)

Did you sign into CBS using one of the social media log-ins? I've had an account with CBS for quite a while but I was able to go in and change my personal info by clicking on the down arrow beside my name at the top and I chose profile. That takes you to a page where you can change your personal information. I'm not sure what shows at the top for facebook/twitter log-ins since I don't use them.

I think you will enjoy being able to watch the feeds and being in chat with us. It's nice to have two windows open, one with live feed and one with chat! I really enjoy sharing real time opinions as much as posting in threads on the board. :)