BB 15 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

What is your bb excitement level for bb15?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb15?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

1. What level are you @ 1-10?

2. Are you excited for the new season?

3. What piece of info are you most excited to hear information about?

:animated_bouncy:

That second poll is difficult considering all the scuttlebutt I've been reading on the internet on all those topics. An all new cast will be fabulous. The possibility of having an all new house design(thanks to replacing all the cameras) is long overdue. Seeing if they can actually come up with a new twist never used in the U.S. until now. Finding out the price for the feeds since they are switching to CBS Interactive. We already know about BBAD and how it's going to be different from the Showtime version.

Soooooo it makes it very hard to choose just one this year. :laugh4:

That second poll is difficult considering all the scuttlebutt I've been reading on the internet on all those topics. An all new cast will be fabulous. The possibility of having an all new house design(thanks to replacing all the cameras) is long overdue. Seeing if they can actually come up with a new twist never used in the U.S. until now. Finding out the price for the feeds since they are switching to CBS Interactive. We already know about BBAD and how it's going to be different from the Showtime version.

Soooooo it makes it very hard to choose just one this year. :laugh4:

i so agree with you, about the second question

<<----- also excited about seeing all the BB posters as they check in as it gets closer :hurray:

Hey, HI UVP :animated_wave:

glad to see you Slowpoke

hope life is treating you well

hoping for a great season of bb and seeing all the old-timers of mortys together again :animated_bouncy:

i didnt watch bbcanada so my excitement level is fairly high

i am itching for bb but only if it is a whole new cast

if it is a new cast my level is a high 8

if it has one or more returnee my level is a 2

hoping to hear more info about the cast and season twist

the house design is not a big deal to me :animated_bouncy:

I'm excited for BB15, especially hearing that it should be all new HGs. The rumor of young vs old sounds good, as well. And as always, I hope they have a new house this summer. Wonder what the twist will be?

Im getting super excited, especially if they have and all new cast!! I cant wait for BB to start. I hope the twist is something we havent already seen, and a new house would be awesome!! Glad I stopped by, cause my excitement level just went up!! peace all

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great past year. I'm getting more excited with each passing day. Gonna buy the feeds and get wired in. A little disappointed in BBAD as I don't get TVGN but oh well, I'll have the feeds anyway.

No returning players, right?? I have this horrible feeling BB will bring back Danielle from last season.

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great past year. I'm getting more excited with each passing day. Gonna buy the feeds and get wired in. A little disappointed in BBAD as I don't get TVGN but oh well, I'll have the feeds anyway.

No returning players, right?? I have this horrible feeling BB will bring back Danielle from last season.

I can say with all sincerity that if they EVER bring that woman back, I won't be watching. Scary stuff; her.

I'm excited on a 10 level. Why not? I'm most interested in the houseguest's identity. The rest is just something for me to bitch about or love when the time comes.

There's my favorite BBN pal! Hi kywildcat! :animated_wave: So happy to see you again. I think the only way they would bring back Danielle from last year is to host an event in the backyard. They always bring back someone from the previous year so we'll have to wait and see which one they choose. Other than that it's going to be very nice not having anyone show up through the revolving door! :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Since there is no "minus" category I vote a ONE! After Grodner pulled the coach crap and then let them be "voted" (yeah right) into the game, the extra two weeks just smells of bring backs...maybe for two weeks in the house there will be a whole bunch of returning HG's. Correct me if I am wrong but I think last year was billed as an all new cast with a twist and then the coaches entered the game so it was not a new cast and the coaches had an unfair advantage (typical Grodner).

I just can't get excited about BB anymore...only excitement is seeing old friends here on Morty's!!

hi everyone i am excited for the new season right now is an 8 but as we get closer it will go up fast.... hope for an all ner cast this year also just hope we do not see jesse this year at all. we have had enough of him and rachel

Hi kitten, six :animated_wave: I've been getting a big kick out of some of the rumors floating around out there. I kinda like the one about there being family members playing against one another. You know there would be one family that drives everybody else in the house absolutely crazy. And I do mean the WHOLE family. lol I've met a few in my day that really shocked me because it didn't know crazy could be genetic! :animated_rotfl:

There's my favorite BBN pal! Hi kywildcat! :animated_wave: So happy to see you again. I think the only way they would bring back Danielle from last year is to host an event in the backyard. They always bring back someone from the previous year so we'll have to wait and see which one they choose. Other than that it's going to be very nice not having anyone show up through the revolving door! :animated_bouncy:

Hey Moxie!! I'm so excited to get back in the BB groove with you and everyone else. :hurray:

I hope you're right and they don't bring her back. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd leave with Slimcruz maybe. Hi Slim! :pleased:

Hey Moxie!! I'm so excited to get back in the BB groove with you and everyone else. :hurray:

I hope you're right and they don't bring her back. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd leave with Slimcruz maybe. Hi Slim! :pleased:

I hear ya! I feel the same way about Rachel. I guess there's at least one HG each season who gets on our last nerve but we continue our love/hate relationship with Big Brother. :inlove::bangin::lol2:

I'm anxious to get this show on the road! My husband and I got married on 12/12/12 and then in May he was diagnosed with diffuse large b-cell lymphoma. He had surgery to remove a 'private part' tumor and we've had our first round of chemo - five more to go - three weeks apart. Last year I managed to get him to watch BB with me and I'm hoping this year I can really get him hooked on watching to help take his mind off things when he's feeling sick or down. I hope this year's cast is as entertaining as some (not all) of the past seasons have been!

Another interesting tweet:

Julie Chen @JulieChen

.@Gabriellaabella The twist makes it a no-floater summer! #BigBrother

I didn't know where to post this but thought it was interesting and worth a laugh.

http://www.tbbr.us/archives/65357 Danielle Murphree's Stalker (per Danielle's tweet)

Maybe it's Trey! I'll bet he's still in love with her. :laugh4:

Does anyone know if she and Shane are still together?

no dear...im afraid they broke up...i heard it a few months ago....

i hope u dont mind but i started a new thread with ur Julie Tweet....it was so important that i thought it needed to be by itself so more people would see it, ok..... :) ......