BBAD

RDM

Actually BBAD was better then the Feeds cause they were 5 seconds ahead of the Feeds so if u was watching BBAD u was ahead of those watching the Feeds.....bout the cutting, BBAD was better cause they just switched to another camera but on the Feeds we would get Fish right away and that dumb music...most people with BBAD just taped it and watched it the next morn....the Best thing bout the Feeds is the FlashBack option where u can go back and watch anything exciting that happened... :D ...

The BBAD was 3 hours behind the live feeds in California.

What I never liked about BBAD is they choose what camera and what group to air. I would want to hear what one group was saying and they would switch. The feeds you get to choose.

On Direct TV, BBAD was live on the west coast. You could tell because the time in the house matched the time in my house.

On Showtime it was 3 hours later then real time. What they starting taping at 9pm BBT was on at Midnight.

Last year I didn't order Showtime because I was able to watch the feeds on my tablet. The only time I really watched it was when I had to be in bed instead of sitting at the computer. Now that I can use my tablet it isn't an issue. Oh btw, I read on another site that people with android phones would not be able to watch the feeds but those with iPhones can. They said CBS hasn't created an app for the android phones at this time and they weren't sure when they would get around to it. It would be great to be able to watch them on my Galaxy Note 2 since it has a nice size screen. If I have to go to a doctor's appointment I guess I'll just have to live without the feeds for a couple of hours. :animated_rotfl:

What I am saying is on Showtime via Direct TV, BBAD was on at 9 p.m. and ended at midnight,so it was live.

Yes I understand. I don't have direct TV - I just had showtime on cable so the show was a 3 hr.delay.

Hi Everyone,

Well I guess mother nature decided I needed something to do other than waiting for big brother to start because I live in Colorado Springs and the city was burning yet again last week. It was a little too close to last years timeline and we are very dry no rain and hardly any snow this past winter. I guess I have missed quite a bit. When I heard they were moving BBAD to the TV Guide channel I was disappointed because everytime I watch the TV Guide channel they have a heck of alot of commercials and I don't think that that will change. I am actually surprised that they moved it because of the adult content. Which leads me to believe that BB producers are going to alot of input into what is shown. Plus I think of the 2 hours you will probable only get 1hour and a few minutes of actual show. Not sure I like that but we will see. I am wondering about the live feeds now because CBS will be running them does anyone think that we may have interuptions like they did in Canada (for days)?

For our Canadian members, Big Brother After Dark will be airing from 4 to 6 a.m. on the SLICE channel.

(Now available in HD! Channel 601 for non-HD, channel 1704 for HD, on Bell Expressvu.)

I was a big fan of the curated After Dark shown during the Big Brother Canada season.

Often, I had no time to watch any live feeds, so recording After Dark and fast-forwarding through it the next day let me catch the best or most important moments.

Guest 6Borders

I have Direct TV and I watched it on Sho2 from 9-Midnight! Unless last season was different on Sho2 for some reason it's live on the west coast and we see it at the same time the east coast sees it.

Production wants to have a tighter grip on content this year due to the DR comments that were heard on BBAD re: producers wanting HGs to evict certain ppl over others. They might intimate that they try to maintain the shows ratings thru suggestions only and do not look to effect outcome, but a true fan and hardcore viewer knows the truth!

Guest 6Borders

Production wants to have a tighter grip on content this year due to the DR comments that were heard on BBAD re: producers wanting HGs to evict certain ppl over others. They might intimate that they try to maintain the shows ratings thru suggestions only and do not look to effect outcome, but a true fan and hardcore viewer knows the truth!

We all KNOW Grodner manipulates the show as best she can. It was so blatant with past HG's vs. Newbies when she put in that safety net to save both Rachel and Jordan I almost threw up.

I read an interview with Janelle after she was evicted and Janelle said Grodner apologized to her and said she "tried to stop it" (Janelle getting evicted).

BBAD being edited is just another way for Grodner to hide all the manipulation that we are more likely to catch.

I agree that it is manipulated. It's the one aspect of the show that I dislike most because it is blatant. I suppose that I don't have to watch but I am kind of addicted and except for a few seasons, have seen them all. I couldn't invest my time in Maggie or Adam. I think that the manipulation has gotten worse since the advent of Will. We really hadn't had that strong a manipulative personality/group before and since then it has gone haywire with them assuming the role of the good doctor; somewhat. There is good to it, too, except for the shocking imbalance in representation. I think season 15 is going to be a good year and fun.

Guest 6Borders

I'll probably tape it just to see what it's like. As pointed out by another poster, there will really only be about an hour and change of actual BB so it's just basically like getting a 2nd show!

anyone feeds working??

mines is just showing black screen :animated_bouncy:

jessie looks sad

is she a nom?

:animated_bouncy:

Mine are working. There was an orange bar at the top that said click here to start feeds or something like that. Mine started right after the show.

I finally clicked on HIGHLIGHTS to the right of screen and it all started. CBS chat sucks; I must say.

I think that you also have to have updated Adobe Flash 11+ ????