What would you like to see in Big Brother 15?

bbjag

I would love to see Malcom Freberg (because I think he would be very good) from Survivor compete on BB15 - not so much anybody else from there that springs to mind and I would love to see several people from AR compete - there were a bunch of AR people who were nerve pluckers and they'd be great up close and personal material for BB people I love to hate.

The Brigade was a great alliance because they were playing to a bunch of dumb-asses including themselves; else Hayden wouldn't have won. For instance; Lane. Duh! I never got past the spotlighting remark with that yahoo. One of my LEAST favorite Big Brother seasons.

I agree on both!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brigade was a great alliance because they were playing to a bunch of dumb-asses including themselves; else Hayden wouldn't have won. For instance; Lane. Duh! I never got past the spotlighting remark with that yahoo. One of my LEAST favorite Big Brother seasons.

I personally thought the Brigade was the most well-constructed alliance ever. It wasn’t just the fact that they amazingly remained a secret all the way up until they chose to reveal their alliance at the end of the game, it was also their ability to control the votes and protect themselves from the start by having each member create a fake side alliance that created the illusion of the house being made up of nothing but a bunch of pairs, which almost always kept two Brigade members from being on the block at the same time. I think it’s a great and flexible strategy and the reason that that season was so boring was because of how dominant the Brigade was. There were a lot of dummies in the season, as there always are, but also some very smart players like Britney and Ragan, who got played big time.

I have been thinking really hard how this season will be a "no floater summer" and the only thing I came up with that might allow that is teams or duo's but frankly these type of things have been done so often that it is overdone. It seems since BB9 every season has been teams of some sort or another. BB9 was couples, BB10 was teams, BB11 and 12 wre the only two that didn't have duo's or teams and then BB13 was duo's and BB14 was teams. I like the idea of maybe a mother son relationship in the house because it could lead to some good tv especially if they are placed on the block together. But splitting the house into teams or duo's is just over done at this point. If I was in charge I would place a phone in the sauna room and I would ring it every now and then and who ever answers the phone first would get a challenge to complete, if they complete it they get a reward if they fail to complete they get a punishment. Punishments would range from being placed on slop for two weeks, being placed into solitary for 24 hours, not being able to compete in HOH for a few weeks and so forth. The rewards would be phone call from home, letter from a loved one, video message from a loved one, Or a POV pass allowing the person to play in a POV that they would not ordinarily be allowed to compete in.

Maybe if they increased the prize to $1 Million they would get "better" applicants. On the other hand, maybe they already do and they don't get to be on the show. I really question some of the choices they've made the past few years. I would probably be about firing some people.

What I would really like to see is a house full of interesting, competitive people. For instance, I did not find Porsche interesting (one of others to not single her out mean-spiritedly).

I'll be honest, I love returning Houseguests. But to each his or her own.

I'd really love if they would increase the prize to $1 Million.

And would love it if they increased the second prize to $100,000.

Thanks.

I don’t mind returning HGs as much as most people either. They are generally people that have established themselves as having good entertainment value and that is why they are back. It can also be interesting to see how a veteran interacts with a different group of people. I’d like to see someone like Frank come back as he was fun to watch. That said, I think NO MORE than one out of every two seasons MAX should include returning HGs or it is being overdone and they aren’t giving new HGs the chance to build up some star power of their own.

I’d like to see the prize money increased too. I think that BB is generally considered the poor man’s Survivor that serves to fill in the summer between seasons. I’d like to see BB just as respected.

I didn't mind returning HG's either until they exhausted me with it. I need a break from it. I will be fine if I never see Jesse or either of the Donatos again (just to name a few). Same for Jeff and Jordan and the blonde from Arkansas/Oklahoma with the wandering eye - cannot remember her name right now.. Enough, already. Not saying that I wouldn't watch a show with Jeff and Jordan just not BB 15; please.

They need to change the order of how they do stuff. The houseguests always figure out the competitions. They need to have them work for food. Don't just hand out things, make them work for food, hot water.

Maybe the way we impact the game is awarding 1 person immunity each week, and no one can be saved 2 weeks in a row. That could cause problems.

The familiar face??? Could it be a twin of a previous houseguest? Are there any former players that have a twin?

I'm glad we won't have any repeat HG this year. I like how the house looks, too. The reason I like to get a new decor is due to all the hours we watch the feeds, it's nice to have things different from previous seasons. I would have preferred a new layout but I'm not going to nitpick, lol

crazynak, there are a few previous hg who have twins including Diane and Drew from season 5. :animated_bouncy:

I didn't mind returning HG's either until they exhausted me with it. I need a break from it. I will be fine if I never see Jesse or either of the Donatos again (just to name a few). Same for Jeff and Jordan and the blonde from Arkansas/Oklahoma with the wandering eye - cannot remember her name right now.. Enough, already. Not saying that I wouldn't watch a show with Jeff and Jordan just not BB 15; please.

Agreed. I need a break from returners too. I love Jeff/Jordan but we need some all new blood. How will they ever have another all-stars if they keep bringing back past players all the time? Who'd even look forward to an all-star season? I have this horrid fear that they'll bring back Danielle Murphree just because she was soooo hated last year and it would stir up the fans. I honestly don't think I could stand watching her again under any circumstance.

I agree, the past few years they have completely run the whole concept of returning players over with a semi and then back up and did it again. It has come to a point that I just don't want to see returning Houseguests what so ever. When they did it for BB10 I loved the idea because it was a returning player who could impact the game, season 11 not having a returning player was great and then 12 again not seeing a returning player was also great even though those seasons twists were not very good and the cast was not very good as well. But then season 13 they had six returning Houseguests and then another 4 last season. I don't it happening once every three or so years but to have it twice in the past 3 or even 3 in the past 5 it just becomes overdone.

I am thrilled that there are no returning players this year because if there were i would probably be writing Allison Grodner some hate mail (no threats or anything). This season's twist is intriquing for me because I am looking forward to seeing how this will play out.

i agree but I was hoping this year since Big Brother Canada did have punishments for breaking the rules that maybe they would get a clue and decide that it would be a little more entertaining if the house guests were punished. I am always irritated during the summer when they are constantly saying Please stop singing or Stop that. They are like little children it goes in one ear and out the other. So I think you should treat them like children LOL! Oh well I like that we are getting it two weeks earlier but I am afraid they are advertising more house guests which means more returning players and I hope its not Jesse or Frank or Boogie or Rachel and the list goes on and on.

BB England had punishments and I have to say, I really enjoyed them!

Agreed. I need a break from returners too. I love Jeff/Jordan but we need some all new blood. How will they ever have another all-stars if they keep bringing back past players all the time? Who'd even look forward to an all-star season? I have this horrid fear that they'll bring back Danielle Murphree just because she was soooo hated last year and it would stir up the fans. I honestly don't think I could stand watching her again under any circumstance.

Hosting events in house or game coverage outside of the house is where old HGs belong! To have to compete against Dan and Janelle and deal with the strange experiences of BB is too much!

If they truly wanted to shake things up, on a random week,they'd give the power to the evictee to drag one houseguest of their choice out the door with them. It would force everyone to be nice/kiss the azz of the apparent evictee knowing that they could drag them with them. It would also break up alliances in a dramatic way. The Hoh and the POV would be exempt.

If they truly wanted to shake things up, on a random week,they'd give the power to the evictee to drag one houseguest of their choice out the door with them. It would force everyone to be nice/kiss the azz of the apparent evictee knowing that they could drag them with them. It would also break up alliances in a dramatic way. The Hoh and the POV would be exempt.

I love it!

Guest 6Borders

Even better, that week tell the HG's that there is no HOH or POV and that the entire house votes on 3 people for eviction and then spring this on them as the evictee is walking out the door. Unfortunately Grodner would never go for it because she might lose one of her precious selected favorites!