Is it safe to say its good-bye to Gary

With Jillian as HOH and Emmet winning POV I would think its safe to say that he's going to vote out Gary. A mistake in my humble opinion. Gary evicted for the second time and Emmet will have lied to - Gary will be a force to be reckoned with. No blood on Jillian's hands for this one. If on the other hand he keeps Gary, I truly think its anyone's game.

I just wrote about final 3 also but I was on the opposite side!lol I think keeping Talla makes it an easier way to final 2 and I really believe if Gary is in final 2 he will win. The only person won could beat Emmett is Gary, IMO. I think Gary is pretty solid, he knows its a game I think he will vote who played the best game, not who he is less angry with. ( can't say the same about Alec and Peter)

Spoiler alert warning would have been nice.

At first I thought Emmet should keep Gary. That way Gary and Jillian will both take him to the final two. The downside is that he may lose to Gary. The smarter move might be to keep Talla, she would only get votes from people who are sore losers. Emmet Otter could more easily win against Jillian.

It's a tougher call than it first appears - as you say keeping Talla makes more sense for the HoH comp, but she would probably take Jillian unless Emmett can convince her that Jillian's 4 HoH wins means he's less of a threat, even though he must be close to that in Veto wins and possibly has more combined Veto/HoH wins than Jillian.

I don't think Gary would be too bitter about being cut though - he was pretty gracious about it the first time round and would understand completely IMO.

So glad Gary is out the door again! I normally don't have an issue with returning players, but unlike the U.S version where they are kept away from the other evictees, Gary had the chance to gather info, have a break from the stress of the game, and then got another chance at winning.

Emmett wouldn't evict Talla instead, would he?

Emmett can definitely evict Talla. That little talk that Jillian had with Emmett on the hammock basically solidified the fact that Talla takes Jillian to F2 if she wins final HOH. And given that final HOH usually has an endurance component, Talla could possibly win it. But who knows, Emmett might feel safer if him and Jillian are against Talla for F2.

Gary is a bigger threat than Talla to this point, but I feel Talla may be holding back some. I don't think anyone but Jillian will take Emmett to F2 as they all think he's the best player, and because of Gary's time in the jury house he thinks that they all hate Jillian so anyone against Jillian is a easy winner. I think if Jillian is in the F2 she will win, once/if the jury takes their feelings out of it and see who played the best game.

Nope, I'm not surprised. Gary has really done a good job of making Emmett believe he would take Emmett to F2, while at the same time making him think that the jury wouldn't vote for Gary at F2 because they are bitter at him for coming back in. Gary has played his cards pretty well, considering the huge advantage of being in the jury for 2 weeks.

@silgado. Aren't you surprised how easily EVERYONE believed everything Gary has told them???? I haven't seen anyone question if maybe Gary is making stuff up or lying. They know Gary lied to them before about final 4 deal with Peter and Alec, they know he told other untruths so why are they so blindly believing him??? I find this so strange......

What surprises me the most is that Emmett seems to know the game, try to make nice with people you are back stabbing and sending to the jury, try to make good relationships with everyone, let other people get blood on their hands etc.... But yet not even a moment of doubt about Gary (someone he knows lied to him before) being honest about the jury house! Boggles my mind. I really thought Emmett would remember that Gary is also playing a game, not just there for fun.