America's Choice

_nursie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jerryv101
Last night in the HOH they were talking and Maggie said it would be nice to get out of here for just 1 day.

HAHAHA, in the word of Beau, "Love it!" the look on their faces will be priceless. Meanwhile, perhaps Rachel and James were ignoring Jennifer before Beau arrived. Then she'd have no camera time to do her wannabe Dora the Head Giving Explorer faces. (is it just me or does she resemble Dora?)

Guest Jerryv101
[(Simultaneously picks her nose and farts while she's saying this)

LOL :lol: ] thats great

only thing is you forgot the part where they all say she is greedy for winning and she should share.

LOL like when they were saying how selfish Janelle is for not using the veto on howie! I hope Janelle CREAMS them in the next HOH comp, puts up Maggie and April and let them all turn on each other. She will sit quietly to the side, listening to April cry to her about how Maggie has used her. Then Maggie will tell Ivette," it's always been me and you to the end, I promise on my future operation to become a woman." Then after the dest settles there, Janelle wins Veto, takes off April and shoves Ivette up there. Watch Ivette and Maggie tear each other to shreds. LOL, that would be perfect!

First, let us all assume Janelle WILL win AC. OK.

If she wins HOH OR Veto (Personally I would prefer HOH), the sheep are going to slit each other's throats. I say HOH because she really doesn't care who gets out, and, as one of them holds the power to vote out another one of their own, it will become very violent.

Anyone see another america's choice? i turned the channel right when some screen was up that had some kind of voting?? tell me if i'm right please?

Yes you did! It is America's Choice to send someone out of the house to the set of "Two and a Half Men".... Cant wait to see Janelle win it...Only problem is that they said voting on CBS.com is only open from 9pm to 9am tomorrow and its not up there...It hasnt been updated yet....Hope it goes soon...Maybe it runs on BB time which doesnt help me much since I dont really know what time that is.

The America's choice will be on the CBS website at 9pm BBT

9pm Pacific, 10pm Mountain, 11pm Central, 12am Eastern, 1am Atlantic, 1:30am Newfoundland

Until 9am BBT

9am Pacific, 10am Mountain, 11am Central, 12pm Eastern, 1pm Atlantic, 1:30pm Newfoundland.

you get the idea.

Vote for Janie like you've never voted before.

Just a note for anyone planning to do multiple votes:

If it's the same as the "who should return? vote" we'll see one page with all the HGs we can vote for and a "radio button" below each of them to click on to select that person to vote for

Obviously most of us will click on Jaynie.

Then there's a "Vote" or "Submit" button to click on to have your vote recorded.

Great, we'll do that too.

Then we'll see a "vote counted" page telling us we voted successfully.

At this point those who liked it so much that they want to do it again are most likely to:

1. hit the "back" button/arrow on their browser,

2. see again the page where they just clicked on Jaynie's radio button and,

3. BECAUSE JAYNIE'S STILL CHECKED, just click the "Vote button again.

I recommend that you NOT do this!

It's quite possible that even if the software is NOT set to reject multiple votes from the same person it will NOT record the second vote cast as I've just described.

If you want to make sure that your second and later votes are recorded, the safe play is to click on somebody ELSE's button (yeah, I know, tough choice; last time I could use Michael for that purpose), THEN click on Jaynie's AGAIN (see, you get to click her button every time you vote), and THEN click on "Vote".

It would actually be EASIER for a programmer to write the javascript in a way that did NOT count the first method of re-voting described above than to make the script count such votes, so I suspect it's more than 50-50 that the first method described above won't work!

Just a thought. I know it's a drag but I did it about 20 times when it was time to send K. back.

Good luck with it!

PS: IF you're going to make a statement with your voting, I think it's important that J. gets way more than half the votes. Otherwise each of the other 3 will tell herself, when she gets out, that most of the country voted for one of the sheep, so if only she had been up against Jaynie alone she'd have won! Wouldn't want that to happen!

Have they told us what Jaynie's % was on the phone call choice?

(Whaddup K? 82% !)

Thanks Moonlight33. I've been going there since 12AM and would not of known how to find where to vote if it had not been for you. For anyone who wants to vote for Janelle, when you get to the BB site open up the the vote above Rachael's face. That's where the AC is. It's not fair that the West Coast doesn't have to stay up late like we do on the East Coast, so vote a little extra for us.

Ruby: (by the way a GREAT song by both Dion and The Drifters)

The thread title is an homage to Tums - it's in her signature. It's less "shock"ing than other terms used for the process in question.

And TxBabyBlues:

Is there a link to AC on the "congratulations your vote has been recorded" page?

Here's two options for voting:

1. Just bookmark the voting page without a selection made, vote, submit and then just reselect the bookmark.

2. If you're a techie and have linux or cygwin, enter the following command:

while [ 1 ]; do wget "poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1247&q1=2&x=88&y=22"; sleep 30; done

This will vote for Janelle every 30 seconds.

Here's two options for voting:

1. Just bookmark the voting page without a selection made, vote, submit and then just reselect the bookmark.

2. If you're a techie and have linux or cygwin, enter the following command:

while [ 1 ]; do wget "poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1247&q1=2&x=88&y=22"; sleep 30; done

This will vote for Janelle every 30 seconds.

What if you're not a techie? Did linux or cygwin come with Windows XP?

Archived