America's Choice

_nursie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fallzone

She is the most consistent "character" on the show this year and I think shows the best sense of humour of the bunch. This would be an easy vote even without her fan base.

April on a comedy series? She'd have to be written as the crazy aunt with a nasal fixation.

I can't think of a laugh gag for Maggie, she has no funny bone. I suppose she could be an emergency room nurse for one of the guys and do some schtick about hating to treat in-line skaters who don't wear helmets...then use a dull needle for the antobiotics.

Oh lord, what could you do with Ivette? The only thing that makes me laugh about her is that rapid-fire speech pattern...it just flows on and on and on. Maybe the guys could go to a farmers' market and squeeze a few of the vendor's melons. That would spark a 2-1/2 minute "going latin" monologue. Tough duty for the writers!

I'm voting Janelle...lots of possible scenes!

Guest iheartbb
This time the winner will get to go to the set of Two and 1/2 Men. The NH is just going to go nuts when Janie wins again. Maybe it will cause them all to walk out and Janie would win be default.

i wonder if bb threw this final AC in at the last minute knowing janie would win it just to make the friendshits go a little more psychotic with their obsessive jealousy and hate over janie? that would be soooo bb! :lol: instigatigating little ... i love it! :wub:

GOOO JANIE!

Guest somepeople
i wonder if bb threw this final AC in at the last minute knowing janie would win it just to make the friendshits go a little more psychotic with their obsessive jealousy and hate over janie?

Two & A Half Men is a FUNNY show. Sending april, maggie or ivette wouldn't be funny!

In fact, I think it might convince Charlie Sheen or Jon Cryer to leave show biz if they have to put up with people like that. Send the Fiendsheep to Fear Factor and just make contestants sit in a room with them. Now, that's scary!!

Janelle is the perfect choice if indeed Howie is gone by then.

Guest iheartbb
OOooh goody!  Two and a half men is like a Top 10 show - major score for Janie!  The nerd herd are going to go psycho though when she wins and they lose again :(

:lol: i think they'll go psycho when they just hear about the contest on thursday! they FINALLY realize that yes, america loves janie, it's not a hoax but this will be the last bit of proof in case there is any trace of doubt.

not to mention, how fun of bb to rub it in their jealous ugly faces. :D

i heart bb, thank you!!! :wub:

icon12.gificon12.gificon12.gif

CBS is jump starting Janie's acting career while simultaneously mollifying the viewers cuz there's no chance she'll win BB, infortunately.

The NH will expect Janie to win, so the Janie bitching will begin before the first vote is cast.

Gangbangers and Fingerbangers.....get ready!!! We can't disappoint Shock!!!

All Right!!!

Remember how they did with Survivor when Rupert was so popular? Since no couple made it to the end and got the million, they may still give it away via yet another America's Choice.

If they call down the top 4 vote getters like they did with Survivor, I definitely think it would be Kaysar, Howie, James, and Janelle. (Insert image of NH's faces).

I would have to vote for Janelle though......she made it the further in the game than the others. I'm sure seth and Shock would be voting for Janelle as well...lol

That would be one last really cool secret that they could reveal.

So there is a show on Saturday then?

Seems very tight - America's Choice lines open Thursday night and are usually open at least 24 hours - but the footage of the winner at Two and a Half Men is set to be shown on Saturday.

They also have a Veto comp to play in this time!

That would be a cool secret. Since they may have been giving away more money any way. I like Janelle and all but I would have to vote Howie. He is too funny and have enjoyed watching him this season

Yes too bad it looks like its just meating the cast and being at the set. Maybe she will make such an impression they will ask her back.

know them, they will just say America voted for her because we know she was going to be leaving and doesn't have a chace of winning the money. I can just hear them now.

Guest BB6FAN06

hahahhaha This is great, I WILL be voting for the Jedi herself =) I cant wait to see the look on those bitches faces if Janelle wins!

Guest Ladybev58

This America's Choice is the greatest chance for viewers to really agitate the final members of the Friendship and make them feel as uncomfortable as they have tried to make Janelle feel. It will send a message that we see and hear all the little digs they have been putting out there in the cosmos. :angry:

I will be voting for Janelle, she needs a break even if it is only a walk acros a parking lot. Personally, I don't see how she has kept it together this long.

To whomever said to send the nerd herd to Fear Factor-- did you mean as contestants, or one of the stunts?

I think many of us would be VERY afraid to spend any amount of time with these cows.. err, i mean gals.

The stunt could be -- see who can stay strapped in a car with them the longest, before driving it off a cliff.

Any other suggestions?

Archived