Emmet is such a baby

Man up when you make a mistake in a competition and don't try to blame others. You may not have intended to cheat, but you did try.

Big Brother should have given him a time out like the baby he is, or told him to shut up or he knows where the door is.

Personally, I have never been a huge fan of BB anything. But I was kinda excited to see what BBCan could do, and I've been an avid watcher since the beginning. I don't know any of the cast personally, but I can say without a doubt, regardless of where the game is played, people are people, and given the right circumstances, under the right conditions, anyone can lose their cool. Sure, we can watch and think we could do better, (Peter is a good example there), but I am sure living it would give you a completely different perspective. I don't blame anyone for cracking with frustration/pressure in that house. What do you know, Emmett is human after all too.

Ooooh I hope they take it away and Gary wins - during the contest I got the impression that you weren't supposed to turn the pieces over because if you did they wouldn't fit properly - I don't think they'll take it away from him

I think people are way off the mark with the latest HoH thing. I certainly interpreted Arisa's comment about the coloured sides facing you as insturcting them the final puzzle must have the coloured sides facing them, not that they couldn't turn them over during the competition. It looks like they were plain white on the back anyway - if producers were stupid enough to have any kind of indication of how to do the puzzle on the back that is there look out.

They were specifically told they were to place them only in one way. When he was using his they looked different than everyone else's. It looked like it said Big Brother or something, making it much easier to solve, I may be mistaken but that was the impression I got.

I am sympathetic to folks who throw a quick tantrum if they get it out of their systems, but was sure surprised to hear Jillian disparage Peter for his act of frustration. Emmett's was more 'out there'.