April 20 [Saturday] Live Feed Updates

11:47PM BBT Jill is whining she has gained weight. Gary says she has gone from a seven to a nine in her booty. Em is now in the pool with Andrew and Dan. Jill marches out to announce the Gary convo. Andrew says "I love your butt, I would like to wear it as a hat!" Dan asks if he is a comedian in real life. Andrew says "NO that's from City Slickers" They are now talking about ages and dating younger people.

11:50PM BBT Dan is talking about hg exploding. He asks Em if he has exploded... Andrew says "Ya once he did when he was disqualified." Dan says "Oh at BB?" Andrew says "Ya his is coming next week." and laughs. Andrew was called to the DR he says "Umm he's not here!" He is now out of the pool.

11:55PM BBT they are asking Dan if they can pull an all nighter. Dan asks what time they think it is. Jill says almost 12 Talla and Em say 10:30. Dan is talking about finding out stuff after people leave Dan says "Like how did I fall in love with an 18 yr old!" They all laugh Jill "OMG I would lose my teaching job!" Talla is now clinking glasses and yelling cheers with everyone. Jill and Talla are talking about how much they love each other.

11:57PM BBT Jill is talking about how monotone and dry the DR person was the first week. BB "HG please stop talking about production" and Jill keeps talking louder. Now the convo is about dialects and accents in Canada. Dan says "Like Canada Eh?" em "No one says that!" (we really don't)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, great job. There was a lot to cover today, I'm used to Saturday's being FotH all day, and I don't see anything coming up tomorrow that will give us a break, so please, continue this grand tradition of complete coverage, here:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=85890

-Morty

http://mortystv.com/images/bb1ca/degrassi.mp3