April 17 [Wednesday] Live Feed Updates

10:03PM BBT: Jillian and Emmett are hanging out near the HoH stairs. Jillian said she doesn't know if she can trust Peter. Emmett says she doesn't have to trust anyone. Emmett says he trusts Jillian. Jillian asks if she's boring. Emmett asks if her last boyfriend said that, and she says no.

10:13PM BBT: Peter comes out of the DR and asks where is everyone, was there an apocalypse when I was gone? Talla heads to the DR. Jillian and Emmett are now cuddling in the HoH room. Emmett says that if he doesn't win this game, then he wants Jillian to. If he's sitting in the Jury house, he'd build the best case possible for Jillian. Jillian then says that he wont be in the jury house, they'll be in the final 2, because they're smart.

10:18PM BBT: Peter is sitting at the dining room table eating. Andrew comes inside and goes to fold laundry on the kitchen couch and says "Emmett, you piglet. He's such a child" and picks up food from the couch. Jillian and Emmett are making out in the HoH.

10:27PM BBT: Talla comes out of the DR and tells Andrew to go outside in a minute. She heads up to the HoH room. Jillian says she's going to stir sh** up and say things that aren't true. Talla says that every time she thinks she could win HoH, but she never does.

10:32PM BBT: Talla jokes and says she wants to throw Peter's chicken nuggets in the hot tub. Jillian says that Peter is trying to manipulate Talla into saying things he can use against her to Jillian. Andrew comes up and joins the group but then leaves with Talla.

10:37PM BBT: Talla and Andrew go out to the HT area. Talla says that tomorrow they're going to eat chicken nuggets, and when Peter leaves they're going to say "take your nuggets, take your pepsi".

10:44PM BBT: Peter and Jillian are sitting at the dining room. They're chatting about food and Peter will and wont eat. Peter says if they sold batter rings (onion rings without the onion) then he would buy it. Peter says it's awkward going to a friend or girlfriend's house for a meal. He says everyone has elaborate plates, and he wants everything separated and very plain.

10:52PM BBT: Jillian gets called to the DR, and Emmett takes her place where Jillian was sitting. Peter says that in the beginning of the game you need to have an alliance to control the votes, and winning competitions is more important later in the game. Emmett says that Talla is getting all worked up over Peter.

10:57PM BBT: Talla asks Andrew if he thinks they're being watched right now, and he says people would rather watch Emmett take a dump. When Talla gets home, she's going to check for her purple shoes, hug her family for a very long time, order food, stay home that weekend, and maybe have friends over. The weekend or two after she gets home she wants to go out, maybe have a few cocktails.

11:00PM BBT Jillian talking about how they might use their condoms on the way home if they run into enough groupies. Talla announces she is going to bed as it is 11:03PM. She calls out to Andrew to ask if he is flossing her teeth. he replies, "Is that what we are calling it these days?" She says it was a euphamis. Jillian asks if Emmett would be mad if she had kissed another boy in the house and they were watching the show together and saw it. She thinks she did kiss another boy in the house but cannot recall whom. They were by the sink and were excited about something. Now they are talking about how she and Tom touched butts in the hot tub and they both got rashes. Andrew comes in and Jillian asks if she ever kissed him and he says the did not. Andrew up the spin the bottle night. Talla brushing her teeth and not talking for once. However she is now marching from the bathroom to the dryer with the tootbrush still going in her mouth. Andrew announces that he is off to attempt a poop.

11:07PM BBT Talla marches back to bathroom humming all the way this time. Jillian and Emmett now talking about the first night in the house and how they want to see what they looked like back then. Peter telling how he Alec and Cat were going to go out to make a condom raft and leave it floating in the pool, but she got evicted. Peter thinks Cat would have been the third member with he and Alec but she played too hard and too fast. Emmett asks if she would come back and Peter says probably not and that she probably would not be asked as the first one out is not too memorable. Emmett thinks she would have been good in comps. Peter says the worst thing about her eviction is that she did not get to play in everything. Emmett hates the fact that not everyone gets to play in the POVs. Emmett asks if Jillian wants to go to bed and then asks Peter how his sleeps are in the bedroom. He responds,"empty."

11:12PM BBT Emmett says the only person he would not have picked to be here was Lala. He figured Tom would be here but Peter says he knew that type of character burns out and did not expect Tom to last. Jillian says Tom was too much of an emotional player. Emmett thought they were never going to get that wench out (Liza). They now start bashing Suzette and her calling Tom a fucking redneck when she has kids at home.

11:00PM BBT: Jillian is out of the DR. They all chat about the games Andrew and Talla have played. Peter says that Talla was carried this far because she's not a threat, and Andrew was carried this far because he's entertaining. Andrew and Talla join everyone in the kitchen/dining room.

11:07PM BBT: Talla announces she's going to bed and is getting ready for bed in the washroom. Peter, Emmett, Jillian and Peter are chatting about who they've kissed in the house. Andrew leaves to go to the washroom.

11:17PM BBT: Andrew asks Talla if she's going to bed, and she says yes, it's kind of late. Andrew says he's planning on it too. Emmett says he wants to chop up a pineapple, but decides to have it tomorrow for breakfast. Talla is lying in bed, and Andrew is having a shower.

11:16PM BBT Emmett yawns. Jillian asks him is he thought she was crazy and he says no. Jillian asks if he wants to call it a night as he looks pretty dreary. She asks if he can see down her shirt and he says no. Emmett walks into the kitchen and picks up the pineapple saying he would like to cut it up but will probably save it for breakfast. He says he would like to go to Jamaica. Jillian has never been to Jamaica but she loves pineapple and mangos and bananas and tropical fish. Peter says they have papaya there too but Jillian has never had that. Talla now in her round bed and Andrew is now doing his ADLS in the bathroom. Jillian out to the drying and says they fixed the HOH room something fierce and Emmett agrees saying that you can actually sleep in there now. He asks her if she is getting all their laundry and comes up behind her rubbing her shoulders and reaching around to hug her.

11:21PM BBT Emmett now kicking the football and Jillian continues to fold the laundry. Talla asleep and Andrew finishing up in the bathroom and heading to the Have-Not bedroom. He enters and Talla stirs. Peter goes to the hammock and Emmett and Jillian are grabbing each other again by the laundry machines. She tells him to grab half and they each have an armful of clothes as they head back inside. Talla again talking about Peter to Andrew. Peter to himself says, "Fail at real life, fail at fake life, consistent."

11:24PM BBT Peter saying that emotional people are not capable of rational discourse. He is swinging in the hammock reminiscent of Ian. He says all that work 56 days of work all for nothing all so that dumb people with the brain of a turnip. . . audio drifts off.

11:26PM BBT Peter continues to himself Maybe I should have lied more. but you don't have to lie in here. If you tell the truth people think you are lying. He says he gained nothing from this experience only that he failed to self validate and he failed at the one thing he thought he would excel at. [somebody get this guy some Lexapro pronto. - DRG]

11:28PM BBT He says this is a microcosm of life in that stupid people are put in power and make stupid decisions. He regrets that his arms are not long enough to box with God when he thought they would be. Instead he is a failure because he is just good enough to not be good enough. Some would say at least you lasted 57 days, but he says if you don't last till the end you are nobody. Getting in was easy, getting to jury was easy and then what happened. Stupid people make poor decisions that affect people who are a lot smarter than they are. Once again he is fifth place the same stupid place he got to on the last stupid reality show he was on. I do not grow as a person I do not gain insight into humanity that I did not have, I do not learn anything about how information travels or anything new about power. I do not learn anything new and that is disappointing. I thought I would and I did not. At least I get to hang with Alex in the jury house and talk sports with AJ. But that is nothing, you come to win. He thinks he will be like Rob Cisternino the best player never to win. Great men do great things first Richard Hatch Dr. Will Kirby, not me. So now I am counting on Jillian being intelligent or a fucking twist. Frank must have been so frustrated knowing that every week everyone was coming after him. He hopes to be able to talk to Frank, Dan, Will, Britney Ian, Boogie James Rind. By the way he will try and talk Britney away from her husband even though it will not work. He thinks he hit every check point and did everything except he dropped the egg in that stupid HOH that he needed to win. He had a nearmance, a bromance, hid in plain sight. the only two things he did not do was win HOH and win. Everything else he did to perfection and it was not good enough. Jillian and Emmett now in the HOH bed while the major pity party continues outside in the hammock.

11:39PM BBT He says he is responsible for his own fate and now he will leave and hope the show is successful and goes on for many seasons so he will have the chance to come back. [He is sounding pretty emotional for someone who claims to be so rational.- DRG] Biggest fear coming in stupid people, biggest fear going out stupid people. Now he has to explain to a bunch of people how he lost. Jillian is too afraid of having blood on her hands to realize she will lose too many votes tomorrow by sending him out. He would vote for Talla in the end against Andrew just because it would be hilarious even though it would be a mockery of the game. [i have said it about others and I will repeat it now Pride goeth before an eviction. - DRG]

11:45PM BBT He now tells the tree that if he is still here tomorrow night you will not be the only one that is surprised. He leaves the hammock and trudges back inside to his solitary bedroom where the lights are still bright. Emmett says that Andrew would not take him to the final three so it is better for Jillian to keep Lala in the house. He thinks he has to focus on the physical part of the three part HOH as the mental part is a crap shoot. [it is often questions about the jury members lives or comments they made in the DR or in response to questions from the producers.- DRG]

11:27PM BBT: Not much happening in the house. Emmett and Jillian are getting their laundry. Emmett complains that someone is stealing his underwear in the house. Peter comes out into the BY and is sitting in the hammock. Andrew is now laying in his bed. Andrew tells Talla she has nothing to worry about. Andrew says that Emmett's told her he's keeping her, Andrew is definitely keeping her, and Jillian has told her that she'd break the tie to keep her if the votes are split for some reason.

11:33PM BBT: Talla and Andrew say goodnight to each other. Peter is having a pity party on the hammock by himself. He says his "arms are not long enough to box with god, he thought they would be. At least you lasted 56 days. If you don't make it to the end, you're nobody. It was easy getting on the show. It was easy getting to Jury. The game was too easy for a while, then, what happened? Stupid people make poor decisions, which affected people who are a lot smarter than they are. Forest meet trees. Now I'll have to keep looking at the wikipedia page, that says 5th. Might as well start calling me Fifth. I do not grow as a person, I do not gain insight into humanity that I never had. never learn about how people interact with eachother. Do not learn anything new about power. I do not learn anything new. This is really diappointing. At least I get to hang out with Alec for two weeks in the jury house, tell Gary to f*** off, talk sports with AJ. But that's nothing. You come to win."

11:44PM BBT: Peter: "So, I'm counting on Jillian being intelligent, or there being a twist. Howdy-freaken-doody. Frank must have been so frustrated when everyone was gunning after him week after week." He starts listing off 9 names of people on BBUS whom he wants to talk to after this. He says the HoH he NEEDED to win was the egg HoH, but he dropped the Liza egg twice. He did everything to perfection, but win the HoH. Everything else wasn't good enough. He says Alec kind of screwed it up for a bit there with threatening Jillian and his protectiveness of him. "I am responsible for my own fate. And now I leave, and hope the show was successful and will go on for many years, and I could come back for an all-stars, fan favourites, coach, Canada vs. USA or the world. Biggest fear coming in: Stupid people. Biggest fear going out: Stupid people. Biggest fear in life: Stupid people. And now I have to explain to a bunch of people why I lost. And I don't have a good answer. Jillain's too weak to make that move, doesn't want blood on her hands. Doesn't realize she's throwing the game away. She's throwing two votes away. I suppose I hope Emmett wins. I would vote for Talla in the end against Andrew simply because it'd be hilarious. It'd be an absolute mockery to the game. Undeserving, Unlucky, delusional, Emmett. And then there's me."

11:48PM BBT: Emmett and Jillian are in bed in the HoH room. Peter gets up from the hammock and writes something in the grass. He heads inside to the bedroom and gets in bed.

11:49PM BBT Emmett asks BB can we turn some lights out. Jillian wants to talk some more and Emmett says we have all day tomorrow to talk about it. She wants to at least run the weeks and he says they can do it lying down so he can sleep while they do it. He asks her what is one of her favorite things about her and she replies nothing right now because you are bullying me. He denies that he is a bully he just throws the odd person in the pool. She says her favorite thing about him is um... um...um...um.. Emmett says what you can't think of one thing? She finally says his eyes and when he asks what color they are she says his quiet demeanor his softness. The thing he likes most about her is how she always thinks about him and takes care of him [like a good little wifey from the 50's would. - DRG]

11:48PM BBT: Emmett and Jillian are in bed in the HoH room. Peter gets up from the hammock and writes something in the grass. He heads inside to the bedroom and gets in bed.

11:59PM BBT: Emmett and Jillian go over the events starting with week 1. Jillian starts with week 1, and Emmett starts with week 2. Repeat.

What, me worry?

You all did very well, big thank yous to everyone. I didn't panic, and everything was fine. I'm not worried about tomorrow because we all know the feeds will be off most of the day.

For the time the feeds are on, we'll be posting here:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=85693

Thanks,

-Morty

http://mortystv.com/images/bb1ca/beachcombers.mp3