Some guys have ALL the luck

I just looked at the updates page Saturday, April 15, 2013, and low and behold in the first paragraph was a picture of Emmett naked.

Jeez some people are truly gifted in life. He is a handsome, well built, sensitive guy. He gets on BBC, meets Jill, and to top it off this guy has what looks like a kielbasa swinging between his legs.

Yet another BIG reason why I want him to lose. He has already won the gene pool lottery. Give the money to someone who needs it.

Sheesh.

Here is a copy of the letter that Jillian received after becoming HOH:

"Dear Jillian, we are so happy for you winning HOH again. You are doing great. Oh and BTW we saw a picture of Emmett on the Morty's TV BBC update page and we just want to let you know that we are all very pleased with your new found friend."

Love Mom and the gang

HEHE I didn't want to look at first but curiosity got the best of me. Maybe he was just having a really ENJOYABLE shower?

I didn't want to look at first either....but hell, I took the plunge. That Jillian is not a stupid girl. How many days locked away in a house with a bunch of "interesting" people. And he is what she found. Goodness that girl won already!

Seriously, I've always liked him as a person and a player, but that just upped the ante.

Do you think if I framed that pic and put it in a frame my hubby (of 35 years) would be offended....and I am being lady-like.....lol.

Now for anyone who's offended, that was just a good bit of entertainment :)

Here is a copy of the letter that Jillian received after becoming HOH:

"Dear Jillian, we are so happy for you winning HOH again. You are doing great. Oh and BTW we saw a picture of Emmett on the Morty's TV BBC update page and we just want to let you know that we are all very pleased with your new found friend."

Love Mom and the gang

Awww, how nice that the family is getting so well acquainted with the future in-law! Those Canadians don't hold back do they?

I didn't want to look at first either....but hell, I took the plunge. That Jillian is not a stupid girl. How many days locked away in a house with a bunch of "interesting" people. And he is what she found. Goodness that girl won already!

Seriously, I've always liked him as a person and a player, but that just upped the ante.

Do you think if I framed that pic and put it in a frame my hubby (of 35 years) would be offended....and I am being lady-like.....lol.

Now for anyone who's offended, that was just a good bit of entertainment :)

If you framed it and hung it up you better hope he'd be offended. If he complimented you on your decorations you'd have bigger issues to worry about! ;)

Excuse me while I go drink a gallon of milk now that I know where all those calories get stored...

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4:01PM BBT: Andrew bugs Emmett that he is going to get a call from Playboy, saying they heard he is the thong master - would he like to do a spread for the magazine? Emmett laughs, and they talk about nudity and having family see. Would they do it for 50,000? (Andrew, maybe you'll get the offer for a fetish magazine. Vampires or something like that?) They talk about potential HGs who would do it, Andrew says they have had some good looking girls this season. Conversation is now back to the BBUSA season 14.

Ha ha what would Emmett say if he knew we already saw him in the buff......and for FREE.......someone please pass the milk