Tonight's double eviction -

Well it looks like Alec is a definite tonight but the HG's don't know that tonight is a DOUBLE EVICTION SHOCKER. Who would you like to see voted out tonight after Alec gets the heave ho?

My vote is for Jillian or Emmett to get the boot, but in reality it will probably end up being Topaz or Talla.

Who would you like to see voted out?

Anyone out there reading this except me?

I would also like to see Jillian or Emmett go. Getting rid of half of any twosome always makes for a better show. If Alec and one of them are gone, Peter and either E or J will have to scramble to try to find someone to watch their back. This late in the game, everyone is focused on getting to that F3 so, who can they really trust?

Peter or Topaz. I'd love to see the East Coast Alliance go to final three. I'm just really not a fan of anyone else who is left in the game.

Also, I feel a bit naive - always thought the "live shows" we're live. However this was on the BBCanada website:

"Last night’s Veto episode confirmed the double elimination would be part of Thursday’s “live” show, but that also means there’s a good chance spoilers will leak out since those shows are taped hours before broadcast." :(

Nope, they start taping it at like 6:30 I think and they are done by 7:30 I think. I don't know why they don't just do it live. The only time Spoilers have ever leaked out by an outside source was the week Suzette was evicted and Topaz became HOH. Other times, the feeds went back up before broadcast, so we knew though.

I think either Emmett or Jillian could have a good chance at going if Emmett doesn't win HOH.

yeah knowing it isnt live is kind of dissapointing, but at least there is an audience, lol. Anyone remember the episode aj got evicted and arisa could see the houseguests.....that was sooo freaking cool! Okay back on topic..

i think alliances make the game predictable, so i would love to see some of them get broken apart. I am rooting for Peter...i CANNOT stand the east coast alliance...Andrew is kind of a jerk, he seems like an arrogant big mouth who jokes too much, and Jillian really doesnt know what she is doing, she is just a sheep taking orders from Emmit but what is annoying is she acts all naive and innocent.......dont make promises u cant keep, she promised aneal, danielle and now topaz and broke all of them, if it was not for her showmance she would of been out by now! Oh and whats up with Alec? This guy is supposed to be smart but he has become over confident, hence why he is on the block! Two big mistakes by Alec, he did not try to win the last HOH competition(the most important of the season), and he could of taken himself off the block but chose not to because he wants to be this mastermind strategist LOL...here's hoping erratic talla and sleepy topaz dont go to final two lol...Peter and Alec and Emmit for final 3!!!

I spent the commercial break excited for Peter, figuring he would take Topaz off the block and force the other side to vote out one of their own. Instead he leaves Topaz in the wind, and chooses NOT to use the veto. I think unless he wins HOH he just lost the game. What a silly move. Funny how Topaz stepping off the iceberg unravelled the whole alliance.

I spent the commercial break excited for Peter, figuring he would take Topaz off the block and force the other side to vote out one of their own. Instead he leaves Topaz in the wind, and chooses NOT to use the veto. I think unless he wins HOH he just lost the game. What a silly move. Funny how Topaz stepping off the iceberg unravelled the whole alliance.

If he were to take topaz off he would basically have to be aligned with her, since he would be going against the east coast alliance. He chose not to take her off for fear of being the next target

I agree, it would have drawn a line in the sand, BUT Topaz and he would have controlled the vote, Andrew would have been the only replacement nominee, and they could have voted him out. Emmett said Talla was annoying, Peter could have used that to get her on his side and they would have had the numbers.........

I didn't think Emmett was being serious, and I don't think Talla was offended enough (or even at all) to desert Emmett. At the end of the show you could see Emmett and Talla talking and I think she knew what was up. Also, isn't Talla with Andrew? I don't think it would have been that easy to get a majority, or win the right comps. Still, Emmett, Jillian, and Andrew is still a superior combination IMO. They can win the competitions more than Peter, Topaz, and Talla.

Oh, wow, that was really one big brain fart! Apparently I accidentally disregarded the eviction. XD It would have given them the edge, and It was a stupid decision on his part. Jillian still won though and beat everyone else (including Peter), so Topaz would have had to win. She might have been able to do it though.

who do u guys think is coming back? I voted for alec but my gut tells me its going to be Gary. But he will probably align with emmit and jillian and then stab jill in the back and get her out lol...

i dont understand how this works, what if the evicted houseguest comes back only to get put on the block and voted off??

They will probably give the HG one week free of eviction - but that is not guaranteed - if they bring the HG back AND he gets to play in the HOH comp then I guess he is fair game for eviction - I just hope they bring someone back BEFORE the next eviction, I also voted for Alec (about 10 x) but just so he can take the heat off Peter - Gary seems like the public's favorite but if he came back now he would be so out of touch with the game - Topaz or Alec seem to bring the most excitement as far as alliances go

i put up 23 votes for Alec, because its better for Peters game. I def. want Peter to win not just cuz i like the guy, but because he is playing it the best. Whoever gets picked to come back will be automatically a threat, they have been out of the game which means they can easily go online and watch every episode, so they will actually be more in touch with the game! Think about it, they will see all the diary room videos, the lies, backstabbing, and if they are not dumb as a doorknob they will know who really is running the game.

If its Alec, he has to win the HOH or POV and get 1/3rd of the east coast alliance out. If its Gary he will probably be gunning for Jillian since she was responsible for his two best friends getting evicted(Danielle and Topaz). Again, it depends on HoH, it would be an epic fail if they come back only to get evicted right away. Either way i just want Talla to go.....

She is also from the same country as me and she is embarrasing us!! I have never ever seen someone so oblivious and air-headed...everytime she talks its as if she is a malfuctioning robot or something, gary was right u really have to deciper what the hell she is saying lol...Overall if i was related to her i would not go out in public, she portrays herself as an erratic, air headed drunk, u know the ones u find in the nighclubs ...anyway thats enough of my rant.

Oh and also Talla's name means Gold in our language but its not a common name

Edited by baba

I voted for AJ, solely on the grounds that he wasn't given a chance to save himself, as there was no Veto competition during the instant eviction (Topaz's reign) responsible for his eviction.

Based strictly on fan popularity, I would have to assume that Gary would most likely be the one voted back in.

However, as many Peter fans seem to want Alec back in the game to help Peter, that may indeed come to pass.

I am not a fan of Alec, however I am a huge fan of the Shield (which obviously includes Alec), so I would be happy with that outcome.

By the way, I am also a huge fan of the ECA (East Coast Alliance), and don't think that the two must be exclusive.

If it follows the US format, then like Kaysar (BB6) and James (BB9), they will re-enter the game right before the next HoH competition and take part in it. In Kaysar's case he was voted right back out. In James' case, he won HoH. In both cases, the competition was endurance based. (BB9 viewers had voted for Alex to re-enter the game, but the remaining houseguests then had a vote about whether to let the last evictee (James) re-enter, or the evicted houseguest that America had chosen, who remained anonymous. They chose James.) And in BB13, Brendon was chosen in America's vote to come back and compete against the last-evicted houseguest (Lawon). He didn't win HoH and was eventually put up as a replacement nominee after veto and was evicted again. So this goes to show that if the returning houseguest (or someone they trust without exception) doesn't win HoH upon returning, they will most likely leave that same week.

One other thing. Since the houseguest voted back in will only re-enter the house AFTER the next eviction, there is a VERY strong possibility that PETER will leave the house this week, before ALEC returns (if he is the one voted back in). The only way this can be avoided is if Peter wins the veto, since he is the target this week!

thats what I'm thinking. Alec has a good chance to win hoh but sometimes i question how serious he is about winning. Biggest fear is he will come back and half ass the hoh comp. With gary i dont think he can win an endurance comp. By the way, when is the hg coming back? Wed. or Thursday because voting ends tuesday

I would think that it would be on Thursday.

On Wednesday's show, they will show events between nominations and the PoV ceremony, as usual.

I imagine that voting ends Tuesday (at midnight) so that production has enough time on Wednesday to bring the winner of the vote back from jury house, and have them ready for Thursday.

i put up 23 votes for Alec, because its better for Peters game. I def. want Peter to win not just cuz i like the guy, but because he is playing it the best. Whoever gets picked to come back will be automatically a threat, they have been out of the game which means they can easily go online and watch every episode, so they will actually be more in touch with the game! Think about it, they will see all the diary room videos, the lies, backstabbing, and if they are not dumb as a doorknob they will know who really is running the game.

If its Alec, he has to win the HOH or POV and get 1/3rd of the east coast alliance out. If its Gary he will probably be gunning for Jillian since she was responsible for his two best friends getting evicted(Danielle and Topaz). Again, it depends on HoH, it would be an epic fail if they come back only to get evicted right away. Either way i just want Talla to go.....

She is also from the same country as me and she is embarrasing us!! I have never ever seen someone so oblivious and air-headed...everytime she talks its as if she is a malfuctioning robot or something, gary was right u really have to deciper what the hell she is saying lol...Overall if i was related to her i would not go out in public, she portrays herself as an erratic, air headed drunk, u know the ones u find in the nighclubs ...anyway thats enough of my rant.

Oh and also Talla's name means Gold in our language but its not a common name

AJ, Gary, Topaz, and Alec are being sequestered in the Jury House and they won't have had access to any of the episodes or any of the content. Why do you think that only those four are being offered the chance? The rest have been released into the real world and have access to all of it, giving them an unfair advantage which is why they aren't being offered the opportunity as well. The person who returns will actually be at a disadvantage because they have missed at least a week of time in the house.

But Andrew would have been voted out by Peter and Topaz - and Emmett couldn't play in the next one - they would only have to beat Jillian

I agree with you. Frankly, I haven't been very impressed with the decision making of the Shield. They looked strong early on in the game but starting with Topaz winning HOH, they went down hill, mainly because of Alec. Someone said that their alliance began to fall apart when Topaz stepped off the ice, but in actuality, it fell apart when Alec voted to keep Andrew.