April 10 [Wednesday] Live Feed Updates

11:31PM BBT Peter now claiming that he can point to everyone on the board and state what it was that he did that sent each person home. He is sure that he and Alec are the stars of the show and they are really good at it. "I am really good at blending into humans." Alec thinks Gary and Andrew will be easy to convince in the jury. Peter LOVES this game and does not want to leave and have the WRONG person win the first season. Alec will be uncomfortable if anyone other than Peter or Andrew wins. The HOH crew is talking about how they don't want Talla in the final three. Emmett asks BB to turn down the lights as they are heating up the room too much. Andrew gets up to leave.

11:38PM BBT Peter is certain if he can get to the three he can get to the two and therefore will win. they now think it is good that Alec is going because they would have messed up each other's games down the stretch. Peter says he will just be nice to everyone from here to the end. They are talking about how the house is full of headstrong dumb people and this was Peter's greatest fear going into the house, dumb people. Peter again says that when they come back for all stars they will win. Alec again lamenting his one dumb, emotional move that totally screwed him over.

11:41PM BBT Talla and Topaz reappear on the feeds in the hot tub with an alcohol bottle just behind them. Talla talking about how two girls gotta win tomorrow STAT. She is gonna really try to win as is Topaz. They think it will be a mental comp. They are still drinking beer, but at least they are speaking quietly. Topaz says if she wins she has to put up 2 guys tomorrow. Talla says you have to aim for the big players now there is no more time to aim low. Topaz says if Emmett wins the noms will be Topaz and Talla. If Peter wins it will be Jillian and Talla. [actually it would be Jillian and Emmett - DRG]

11:49PM BBT Andrew now in bedroom with Alec and Peter. They are talking about the afterparty and he says he will talk with AJ in the corner because you guys will want to talk game and I won't. Talla now bashing Alec because he messed up his relationships. Topaz saying he thinks she is not worthy cause she sleeps all day. He has probably been throwing comps because he does not want blood on his hands, but I have done better than he has in the comps.

11:53PM BBT Guys talking about likelihood of one more double eviction while Talla talking a mile a minute still bashing Alec. saying Alec is the reason that Tom is gone. [The bottle is finally empty, thank goodness. - DRG]

11:55PM BBT The guys say goodnight and seem to be settling in for the night. Talla and Topaz now bashing Suzette saying she played too hard and too early. Talla talking about her not winning anything, but she is making Canada laugh their butts off.

Beauty!

Despite my technical problems and one of our most prolific updaters being in the hospital, we got through another day.

I really appreciate the great job you new updaters are doing, but I don't want their talents to intimidate you lurkers that don't post, dive in, we won't judge. As long as we can figure out what you've written, we welcome you with open arms!

You can start here:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=85571

With it being a double eviction, I expect the feeds will be off most of the day, but when they are on, PLEASE update away!

http://mortystv.com/images/bb1ca/takeoff.mp3