BB15 Live Feeds

morty

I just received an email from real.com. Real Networks has provided the live feeds for 13 seasons of Big Brother, however they will no longer be the live feed provider for CBS.

CBS Interactive, who currently provides CBS Sports and other online video will take over the duties of streaming the Big Brother live feeds this year.

We'll still be asking you to sign-up for the live feeds (yes, you will still need to pay) through this site, as CBS will pay us a commission for each subscription.

I don't know if this change is good news or bad news, but I just thought I'd pass it along.

-Morty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thrilled if it means no more hassles once the season is over! CBS won't have a reason to string us on against our wills, I think. Hopefully the quality will be better too. Maybe we'll actually get four different pictures instead of four copies of one!

Well crap. I hate it when changes like this occur because CBS hasn't done the live feeds and could really screw it up in the first year. I'd be happy to have something like BBreloader because it was practical and awesome for LFU. It's hard to be optimistic with the change given some of the experiences we've had in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is going to be a good thing. Looking forward to this change. It's going to be in HD this year for the first time, so I'm hoping the feeds will be much clearer.

I'm not a tech person so I don't know how this works. If it changes to HD this year, won't they have to change all the cameras in the house? And if they DID have to change the cameras maybe they really are going to give us a new house since they had to replace a lot of equipment anyway. Thoughts???

Hiya Jen! :animated_wave: Nice to see ya! I've been reading posts all over the internet and some have speculated since CBS is taking over the feeds they should be available to all. I hope that's true. After all, it's more money in their pocket if that's the case and they'll have more people buying the feeds than ever could on Real. Sounds like a win, win to me. :)

Thanks Moxie! Nice to see you too! I hope this is true cause I will be lost without having the live feeds to watch.

I would think that you would have to film in HD to broadcast in HD. No clue. I'm anticipating some HD Big Brother, though. Is it true that Britney Hayes is pregnant?

Brit, Janelle and Nat are all pregnant! If you missed the wedding photos for Dani and Dominic's wedding check them out at Reality Nation. The photographs are amazing.

Brit, Janelle and Nat are all pregnant! If you missed the wedding photos for Dani and Dominic's wedding check them out at Reality Nation. The photographs are amazing.

You are right. Gorgeous photos. Thanks. I love the little flower girl and Dani's dress was gorgeous. Love the simple tier-effect. Her mom's dress was pretty, too. I do prefer Dani with toned-down hair. It suits her. If you readers haven't seen these photos; it is worth the effort.

You are right. Gorgeous photos. Thanks. I love the little flower girl and Dani's dress was gorgeous. Love the simple tier-effect. Her mom's dress was pretty, too. I do prefer Dani with toned-down hair. It suits her. If you readers haven't seen these photos; it is worth the effort.

You're most welcome! I loved her dress and the decorations for the event. I enjoy that kind of wedding a lot more than the "pull out all the strings" wedding ceremonies. It's simple but elegant. I was surprised to find out the boy in the penguin outfit was April's son. Too cute! I loved the way Dominic proposed to her. You can really tell they're so much in love and I'm happy for them both. :pixiedust: