September 10th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April and Maggie still talking about what they really said this morning about maggie not competeing for the POV. Maggie keeps saying that she DIDN'T tell Ivette that it was April's idea. She simply said that "maybe" it would be fair to have Ivette and April go head to head in POV. (see below for the actual convo this morning tha Maggie had with Ivette:

CONVO THIS MORNING BETWEEN MAGGIE and IVETTE RE: PLAN for VETO

"M: She (April) doesn't want me to fight for it. She says she wants it to be a fair fight between the two of you. She says she knows that you would bring me....and that she thinks she knows I would bring her. I said if you were in my position, would you give up and not fight? That's putting all of my trust in people that I do trust, but there's no security. My security is in winning the veto, just like yours guyses.

M: Well, you told me you would take me.

I: Well, I haven't been telling you that right now. That's been a known forever.

M: Well I don't htink it's new for her either...we just don't talk about it.

END CONVO

Maggie is lying to April about what she said. Maggie clearly said it was aprils idea to have Maggie not play in POV. Ivette is pissed about everyone playing 3 to 1 today and felt it necessary to win the POV.

April still wah wah wah wah about how rude Ivette is for "gloating" about the POV. She won't shut up. Maggie keeps looking at her with that concerned "constipated" look - but is lying through her teeth about what she said to Ivette. It's a broken record at this point.

Janelle in BY now with April and Maggie. Just chit-chatting about the weather and maybe playing volley ball later.

Ivette still in DR

April wants to go to DR and waiting for Ivette to get out.

Ivette out of DR

Janelle called into the DR - she said "thanks BB I look like shit"

Maggie said 'you look better without make up anyway'

Ivette pokes her head out into the BY and asks if anyone wants anything. They both said no - we're ok. Maggie asks if Ivette wants to come sit out in the sun. Ivette said maybe later - i'm getting something to eat. (goes back to kitchen)

Maggie wants to kow why Janelle thinks Ivette might take her to the final two. April says because Janelle thinks she may have a chance at manipulating Ivette into taking her for the money. Maggie says she doesn't feel comfortable with that. She wants to know how Ivette could go against the alliance? maggie says well - Ivette knows that if she gives away one of her alliance for the money - she won't win.

April said - well I don't know - they are going to make Ivette feel like shit for the next week (BB in the DR). Maggie said - I know but they've been saying that in the DR for a long time now....

April said - I know but now we're further in the game - and they will lay guilt trips on her about her family and the need for Ivette to win the money. The money is closer in range now.

Ivette comes out into the BY and sits down with Maggie and April (Janelle still in DR)

Maggie talks about english muffins chicken things - and how old the rice is that Ivette is eating (four days old) - Ivette says it's fine.

April says nothing. Acts like a baby. Stands up and walks away

Ivette says April is being really selfish because everyone needs to protect their own safety at this point. Maggie tells her that this morning when she talked to Ivette she said that for some reason she thought that April and Ivette were both providing safety for her. Maybe i'm an ass for thinking that....

Ivette says - don't you think that Janelle provided security for april? Everyone was upset with me and james talking - you don't think April is doing that with Janelle?

Ivette said - I get excited. I won HOH, or VETO or if someone else in my alliance wins anything - I jump for joy over everything. This isn't the first thing I've jumped for joy here. I've been this way from day one.. I've jumped on Cappy - Everyone. April can't say that she hasn't acted excited when she's won things - or people that she loves wins something. I can't take back that moment Maggie - I can apologize and move on - that's all.

J joins M,A in BR and ask if they want to play volleyball. They say no, maybe later. They talk about what might be in the third safe and M says she would love to win something. A says, your in the final three. M doesn't say anything to that. J,A are laying on the lounger, M doing stretching maybe (?) I is out of the DR and BB tells J to go to the DR.

I comes out to eat. A goes inside. M tells I that A feelings are just hurt. I says that she has been excited everytime their side has won a comp and maybe it is a culture thing, she just gets excited. M said she thinks A is just upset because A thinks that I is mad because M told her (I) that A told her (M) to not play for the POV. I said she is mad because she would never have told M to not play and just let her and A go head to head.

Keep getting fish sound over the feeds. Can see them, just not hear them.

Maggie is trying to clear up any misunderstandings about earlier convos about her possibly not trying to win POV & letting Ivette & Ape duke it out (she is being 100% honest with Ivette just as she has been with April, I have not seen her lie at all)

Maggie is trying to recapture piece among the NH

I keep getting fish on feed one which is messing up my sound (UGH)

Maggie is trying to clear up any misunderstandings about earlier convos about her possibly not trying to win POV & letting Ivette & Ape duke it out (she is being 100% honest with Ivette just as she has been with April, I have not seen her lie at all)

Maggie is trying to recapture piece among the NH

I keep getting fish on feed one which is messing up my sound (UGH)

Maggie keeps saying that she presented not playing the POV as an offer and that April had nothing to do with it

Ivette says "see - now your confusing yourself"

Maggie back peddals and says - I just feel like shit thats all i know

Ivette keeps talking about her reaction to the veto and (as with April) Maggie continues to say "i know that" "yes" "I know" - just agrees with Ivette's side as she did with April. Always neutral.

Maggie said that a "bigger person" fights their battles head on. That's why she chose to play the veto.

maggie: "Where's the diet coke"

Ivette: "I'll get one for you" (goes into pantry)

Maggie: "thank you"

Ivette is getting Maggie a diet coke

Maggie belches. "excuse me"

Maggie says "Howie's not here to do the ice"

Ivette "I'll do it"

Maggie " thank you"

Maggie takes the diet coke and her food. Sits down. Maggie watches Ivette take the ice out of the containers.

While Ivette is taking ice out of the containers she whispers to Maggie:

I: You know who is going to fill her head full of shit

M: The jury is a done deal

Maggie: You have a huge bruise

Ivette looks at the back of her leg

Ivette: It's ok

Maggie: Holy shit

Ivette ignores it

Ivette finshes with taking the ice out of the containers - is putting the containers back into the freezer with water - and Maggie asks "you want any help".

Ivette: Um.. nope I've got it

Maggie belches again. Puts her diet coke back. Sits down

Ivette says that tomorrow april is going to shit her pants. Tomorrow and thursday.

Lets go outside.

Maggie says that she doesn't see janelle working with april because aprils partner secured the jury. Ivette says that doesn't matter because she can see the division as it happens and they will take it as an opportunity.

Maggie says I think she would try to work you more.

Ivette says I think she's pissed I got the veto. (janelle)

Ivette says "she's beatable"

maggie says "Uh.. Yes"

Maggie: I plan on beating her in the HOH comp - no offense.

Maggie: I'm going to make sure it's me and you sitting next to each other in the end.

Ivette: I think you and I have overcome alot in this game

Maggie: I think this house has made me aged. I've become attached to people and that makes it incredibly difficult.

Ivette says that her attachments in this house have hurt her in this game

Maggie: I know that. I know

Ivette: youknowhwati'msaying?

Maggie: yep

Ivette says that we were the most wanted girls out of the five

Maggie: I Know that

Ivette: and we're still here

Now they are practicing for the HOH comp

Ivette lying down in the cot room (is awake but looks sad)

April & Maggie in BY talking about all the bad things that happened today

April gets up to go take a nap

Maggie asks if she wants to play volleyball tonight

April says she doesn't know that she kinda wants to do her own thing (she seems depressed)

Janelle napping in the HoH

Ivette is up & goes to the bathroom

April lying down in the GR

Maggie keeps changing the rules.

1st she said if its on the line - it was still in. (they have towels laid out for the line)

When Janelle or April (not sure which) hit the ball on the "edge of the line" Maggie wanted to call it out.

April and Janelle tried to call her on it. Maggie said she didn't want to cause any arguements and they did a "do over" Been doing lots of those.

Ivette keeps saying Janelle plays to violently.

Janelle wants BB to give them the giant Chess Board that was used in the Veto Comp.

Everyone is getting bored with there only be 4 people in the house

Guest somepeople

Maggie cooking

April thinking what she wants to eat.

Janelle making trisket pizza's and maybe a hotdog.

Ivette is off sad somewhere.

A is going to ask for wine she aked should i go in the DR and ask for some...Maggie goes umm not in the DR..(So thats where i think Ivette is then)

April told Janelle thats not enough triskets..we always want more..Janelle goes we do?

Janelle has a wrist band that she got on her trip out...A asked her dont u want to save it she said no..A..said i would.

A..said America loves you and hates us.

Maggie said thank you America

A..said TY America

Janelle said America love you A

Maggie said yes

A..said America loves us is like America saying America hate you J

J..said America loves you because you are not that big of a trash talker

A..said we all have done our fair share

Janelle said I love everybody.

A..said we will see when she gets out. (bummer for A)

Maggie is eating green potatos...she did not cut the green off. (not good for u)

Maggie is not going into the hot tub Janelle said how come..Headache

Guest somepeople

Triskets are done.

Maggie put to much oil in her potatoes she said she has to fry off the oil?

She does not like them.

The triskets are good if the loud sound of them mean anything.

Maggie said i have went all day without brushing my hair.

Janelle said one time she went 4 days without brushing her hair she was bummed out..April went 4 days in the house with the same jacket on.

Ivette in the kitchen.

M..asked I if she wants any potatoes

J hopes her job did not replace her..Her bus boy(girl) took over while she is gone.

A..asked M what is shes going to do her 1st week back.

See friends, Wedding, all her good fiends work at the hospital.

M...asked A if she wants to come to Vegas...A no. She wants to see Matt.

Maggie thedding party all staying at a beach house.

Talking about a brides maid dress. Maggies wont fit...Janell said that sounds like a fun wedding.

Maggie said she is at the age when she likes wedding and stuff now.

J..talking about the runaway bride. Not the movie.

Janelle asking about where Maggie wood get married. She said a town but i dont know it..sounds like (Sabastial)

J wants to have a spa day for her wedding party.

M...girl friend used to work at Cannon Ranch she said its world known.

Maggie would get married at a park.

Maggie off to shower. Janelle and April cleaning up.

J and A out for a hot tub.

Ivette still on the bed.

FISH

Guest somepeople

Triskets are done.

Maggie put to much oil in her potatoes she said she has to fry off the oil?

She does not like them.

The triskets are good if the loud sound of them mean anything.

Maggie said i have went all day without brushing my hair.

Janelle said one time she went 4 days without brushing her hair she was bummed out..April went 4 days in the house with the same jacket on.

Ivette in the kitchen.

M..asked I if she wants any potatoes

J hopes her job did not replace her..Her bus boy(girl) took over while she is gone.

A..asked M what is shes going to do her 1st week back.

See friends, Wedding, all her good fiends work at the hospital.

M...asked A if she wants to come to Vegas...A no. She wants to see Matt.

Maggie thedding party all staying at a beach house.

Talking about a brides maid dress. Maggies wont fit...Janell said that sounds like a fun wedding.

Maggie said she is at the age when she likes wedding and stuff now.

J..talking about the runaway bride. Not the movie.

Janelle asking about where Maggie wood get married. She said a town but i dont know it..sounds like (Sabastial)

J wants to have a spa day for her wedding party.

M...girl friend used to work at Cannon Ranch she said its world known.

Maggie would get married at a park.

Maggie off to shower. Janelle and April cleaning up.

J and A out for a hot tub.

Ivette still on the bed.

FISH

Guest somepeople

Keep getting CGI-limits reached.......I and M

I..saying A needs to put herself in her shoes. Maggie thinks A knows she knows going home.

I talking about A talking about her Maggie said she told A she did not like that.

Talking about J...Maggie said i dont belive anything she says she lies.

I said A is the biggest J trash talker...Feeds messed up.

They are talking about all the bad stuff they have said about J..They said A said J stinks. I said allthe stuff i have said about J..i never said she stinks. (like thats the worst thing they have said)

Maggie told I about what J said about J telling A that America likes her cause she does not talk trash. That got a laugh.

Maggie said her memory is so bad because she smoked to much pot.

They think Janelle cheated at veto...Maggie said BB will never address it.

Archived