BBCA Have Not Room

Guest 6Borders

I don't get it. What is so "Have Not" about the Have Not room? It seems like a walk in tha park compared to BBUS!

Maybe it's "Have-Not in Rewind" In the good 'old days of BBUSA they had to earn stuff and there was no Have-Not! I think it was BB3 they finally got a microwave so they could tell time, no matter what time they set it for and got it pretty close by going with the time show show aired. BBUSA has gone luxury compared to the early days. I personally detest have-have-not and I was hoping for this not to be in Canada. Enjoying the cast and the feeds whenever I can check in tho.

I agree it looks pretty cosy for a have not room but on the other hand I think the BBUS has gotten a little crazy to the other extreme.Last season they had beds so uncomfortable they had to fix them. I think it's too much for the rooms to be THAT uncomfortable and them to be on slop at the same time but I do think the have not room this season seems a bit too cushy.