The Jury (Discussion and Speculation)

:huh: I disagree cindy I think James will unload on everybody now that he had nothing to lose. It will start when he gets to sequester and will not stop until the wrap party. Everytime a new HG comes to the Sequester House he will lay into them. James will have his revenge sooner than later. B)

I wish James would do that he has more ammo than any of them, however I don't think he will simply because he has stated over and over he wants nothing to do with personal attacks and has to respect different players stategies. He can hardly point figures of lying to them when he's lied more than all of them. He is also clearly been identified by all of them as the source for many lies and lying about statements made by others that were never made but that caused many of the fights in the house. I think alot from both sides will go after James.

but this is for the 500,000 dollars he will not let things go if he sees that the wrong person is going to get the money like April he will bring up the Mike situtation in front of the whole house just so they know it happened. don't you think.

I think you can count James in the count for the Sov 6 at the end. The only fiendshiphw would vote for is Ivette... otherwise he will go with the non herd. He hated them and their hypocrisy. And he liked Janelle.

If Ivette sends April hom tonight she will not vote for Ivette in the end no matter what because she holds grudges.

I think it is a toss up.

Archived