The Jury (Discussion and Speculation)

How do you think The Jury should work this year.

Do you think as usual the final 7 HGs evicted should get tapes of the shows to watch in a sequestered location then return to make their verdict.

Or would you like to see them living closer to the HGs - in a secret jury house not to far from the main house. Here I'd give them a live feed so they can watch the house 24/7.

Or maybe go one step further and have the evicted jury members actually live in the house.

I wouldn't like this thoughout the series - but maybe they could return to the house for the final few days when the two finalists are known. Better than leaving them in alone - and also gives them the chance to work for their votes.

Alternatively, scrap the jury and give the public the final say in who wins BB6?

Just thought - if the jury are kept in a secret house nearby, they could be known as the "Secret Seven!"

:lol:

I'll get my coat!

P.S. Thinking about it, I'm quite impressed with my idea of the jury entering the house for the final few days when the two finalists remain. Generally the last few days are quite boring to watch, but this would add a new element, letting the jury really interogate the finalists and the finalists really get scheming against each other for votes - especially when generally the last two are allies!

Guest summertyme

I totally like the idea of them moving back in for the final days. CERTAINLY would make our viewing pleasure more of a pleasure. I mean the last few days are boring as hell on the feeds.

Yeah? :?:

I totally like the idea of them moving back in for the final days.  CERTAINLY would make our viewing pleasure more of a pleasure.  I mean the last few days are boring as hell on the feeds.

Yeah? :?:

That was my first thought... the last week or so gets boring(relative to the prior weeks), just because there are only 2 or 3 people left in the house. Would be interesting if the jury remained in the house to observe/etc.

• 2 months later...
Guest sungirl97

I hate that only so many of the house guest are considered the jury and can vote the winner. I think it's only fair that everybody that has been voted out of the house gets to choose.

More than half of the jury house is going to be made up of the "friendship" alliance. If we got one Friendship gal on and one Kaysar groupie as the bottom two, that's just not fair. Especially when we all know who the better player in this game is. JAYNE!!! (as Howie calls her).

For future BB shows.. they need to figure something else out for voting.

I hate that only so many of the house guest are considered the jury and can vote the winner.  I think it's only fair that everybody that has been voted out of the house gets to choose.

More than half of the jury house is going to be made up of the "friendship" alliance.  If we got one Friendship gal on and one Kaysar groupie as the bottom two, that's just not fair.  Especially when we all know who the better player in this game is.  JAYNE!!!  (as Howie calls her).

well, it is the summer of secrets and who knows... maybe they will bring ALL of the evicted people back to vote for the winner.

so they would have 5 people that were out in the real world and able to see them for the trash they were (or for the great player if it is janelle) and then there are 7 from the sequester house. i think the voting would be fair then.

I hate that only so many of the house guest are considered the jury and can vote the winner.  I think it's only fair that everybody that has been voted out of the house gets to choose.

More than half of the jury house is going to be made up of the "friendship" alliance.  If we got one Friendship gal on and one Kaysar groupie as the bottom two, that's just not fair.  Especially when we all know who the better player in this game is.  JAYNE!!!  (as Howie calls her).

It's the same for Survivor

Anyway, none of the houseguests that were on for the first few weeks REALLY got to see the game played. Imagine Ashlea voting on ONE week's worth of being in the house. Jury members are SUPPOSED to vote for whoever played the game the best, but this year will probably be a popularity contest.

Guest sungirl97
It's the same for Survivor

Anyway, none of the houseguests that were on for the first few weeks REALLY got to see the game played.  Imagine Ashlea voting on ONE week's worth of being in the house.  Jury members are SUPPOSED to vote for whoever played the game the best, but this year will probably be a popularity contest.

Well, even so, they all can see the tapes and see what's happend in the house. I know its different than actually living it.. but it's still a source. Hopefully America choosing will be the "Final Twist".

I think this has been the best season yet. Every episode ive been on the edge of my seat. haha.

Rock on Howie and Janelle!!!!!!

Well, even so, they all can see the tapes and see what's happend in the house.  I know its different than actually living it.. but it's still a source.  Hopefully America choosing will be the "Final Twist".

I think this has been the best season yet.  Every episode ive been on the edge of my seat.  haha.

Rock on Howie and Janelle!!!!!!

No they wouldn't because if they were on the jury they would go straight to sequestor. So it would be the same but with more people and half of them totally in the dark about the REAL house.

That's the GAME!!  The FS played the game and got their team in the jury!!! Too Bad SOO sad the other team didn't...they sucked at the game

They may have appeared to suck at the game, but they most assuradly do not SUCK, WE LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE THEM, I think more than any others in the history of bb. we know you don't love them neb, but most of america does, so that makes them WINNERS afterall!

!!

so buh bye now ol neb, chat cha later after america gets to vote janell the winner :lol::lol:

AMERICA isn't sure that Jenn was that smart, but getting rid of Kaysar when they did proved to be a brilliant move for the Nerdestinators. Instead of getting rid of James (whose vote could have gone either way, and looks like might), they got rid of a sure thing vote in the finals, and forever tipped that balance towards them. Jenn was out the next week, and the first one in the jury house.

If they had gotten rid of James that week, then the SOV and the Sheep would have been even strength, and it would really being a guessing game of how many should be on the jury, etc.

Ahhh, well.

~ AMERICA ~

They may have appeared to suck at the game, but they most assuradly do not SUCK, WE LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE THEM, I think more than any others in the history of bb. we know you don't love them neb, but most of america does, so that makes them WINNERS afterall!

!!

so buh bye now ol neb, chat cha later after america gets to vote janell the winner :lol:  :lol:

You don't know that "most of america" loves them. Can't use the AC because those were corrupted by multiple voting. It would be funny if the had AC for the winner and Janelle was kicked out next week after Howie this week. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Zebulan

Janelle is good at competitions. Thats about as far as her game skill goes. I mean has she made any good strategic moves in the entire game? Only ones on SOV who were good at the game were Rachel and James. Rachel got evicted cause her partner was still here. I'll bet she would make it to final 3 if she was here instead of Howie. James just got owned by Maggie's manipulation of Howie. Nothing who can do if one of his allies is an idiot.

Guest JanelleForTheWin
You don't know that "most of america" loves them. Can't use the AC because those were corrupted by multiple voting. It would be funny if the had AC for the winner and Janelle was kicked out next week after Howie this week.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah well Janelles fans could very well have double/triple etc voted. But the NH's fans easily coulda double/triple voted as well. Face it, Janelle has more fans out there then the NH put together. You can't blame it on multiple voting because if Janelle's fans cn multiple vote then the NH's fans can Multiple vote as well.

If it is 2 of the NH in the end, I hope the Jury rips them to shreads. Too bad America couldn't ask a question or make a statement to one of them. Maybe sway some votes.

Archived