Thomas Plant HG Discussion Thread

morty

Big-Brother-Canada-Tom.jpgName: Thomas Plant

Hometown: Edmonton, AB (originally from Calgary, AB)

Three adjectives that describe you: Adaptable, competitive and charming

Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?

It’s a favourite show of mine and I couldn’t miss the chance to win the $100,000 prize!

Do you have a strategy going into the house?

No I don’t – I’m just going to totally wing it.

Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?

I’m going to hide the fact that I’m a firefighter. I think people might see that as a threat for physical challenges.

Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?

I think the mental challenges will be more difficult, especially if they are puzzle related. I have a hard time focusing and I get distracted easily. The physical stuff you just have to endure. I’ve worked long hours before – 18 or 24 hour shifts as a firefighter – so I feel like I’m prepared for endurance challenges.

Describe your perfect day.

Chilling in a remote area on a beach somewhere, with a beer in my hand and a reggae band playing live music. There’d also be a really good looking girl there, of course.

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

People who put their kids on a leash. It pisses me off that they can’t hold their kid’s hand or take care of them. I’ll always speak up too.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get it either, I think Gary, Suzette and Danielle have said just as bad things as him, then again I'm not glued to the feeds 24/7 so I might have missed something. I like that he was playing the game since day one and got himself off the block and into HOH in the first couple weeks and won POVs too. I still can't believe that Canada saved Suzette that was just crap.

I don't get it either, I think Gary, Suzette and Danielle have said just as bad things as him, then again I'm not glued to the feeds 24/7 so I might have missed something. I like that he was playing the game since day one and got himself off the block and into HOH in the first couple weeks and won POVs too. I still can't believe that Canada saved Suzette that was just crap.

I agree with you.

I honestly don't know why they hated him so much. Yeah he could be arrogant and clueless, but they all have their flaws too. He seemed to be an honest and trustworthy person, at least more than Drama Queen Alec, Peter, and Glitter Gary.