Talla Rejaei HG Discussion Thread

morty

Big-Brother-Canada-Talla.jpgName: Talla Rejaei

Hometown: Edmonton, AB

Occupation: Independent Living Support Worker and Social Work student

Three adjectives that describe you: Boisterous, genuine and hilarious

Why did you want to be in Big Brother Canada?

I have always said if the show ever came to Canada I would audition, and here I am. My mom helped me make the video – she sat through 50 takes – so she was encouraging me to do it as well. She always said that we came to Canada to have every good opportunity available and this is a big one!

Do you have a strategy going into the house?

I’ve learned that going into the house with a strategy doesn’t usually work out the way you planned. What I would like to do is keep a low profile since I’m loud and it stands out.

Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?

I don’t want to go into detail about my personal life. I’m loud and outgoing but I don’t want people to know everything about me so I will keep details about my real life vague.

Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?

I’m not worried about the physical challenges – I see a personal trainer and even though I’m little I’m going to do my very best. I’ll push myself as far as I can go – that is just the way I am. The mental part will be so much harder since you never know who you can put your trust in.

Describe your perfect day.

Wake up, and have oatmeal and milk for breakfast. Then I’d have a session with my personal trainer, and spend the rest of the day on my couch having quiet time and watching TV.

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

I hate when people burp without saying excuse me, and when people cough without covering their mouths. If I see people do that in the house I will call them out.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG - Have been watching the live feeds - some one please tell her to tone it down - she gives me a headache. To her credit, she hangs in with everyone into the night and participates in a lot of conversations...but she's too over the top to deal with much longer. If she'd just lay back for a bit no one would see her as a threat (or an annoyance) and she could go further.

• 2 weeks later...

Her name keeps getting mentioned (by pretty much everyone) as someone to get out sooner rather than later.

They call her a floater instead of a threat, but they know that if they focus on threats then the floaters make it to the end, and they've noticed that she's come in 2nd in both an endurance and two quiz Head of Household competitions.

Personally, it doesn't look like she's set herself up with a winning alliance. Yet!

However, as the numbers dwindle, someone may try to draw her in because she doesn't seem like she can beat them in competitions down the stretch.

Anything can happen, so we'll just have to wait and see what develops.

I have to admit, she's grown on me. I hope to see her and Andrew in F2.

I'd like to see them in the final two as well, but....if you look geographically at the votes in the jury house she could win. If they judge on better game play then he would win I think.

Talla is a sweetie - just has a little growing up to do. But, one thing I will say for her is that what you see is what you get - no pretence about her.

I'd like to see them in the final two as well, but....if you look geographically at the votes in the jury house she could win. If they judge on better game play then he would win I think.

Talla is a sweetie - just has a little growing up to do. But, one thing I will say for her is that what you see is what you get - no pretence about her.

I agree.

• 4 weeks later...

I gotta be honest here - all season I looked at Talla like a dizzy little doof. Tonight's episode hit me hard. I felt SO BAD for her. She took her eviction like a champ. She is a classy little lady. First time all season I saw an actual human being inside her. Bye bye little Persian Princess, I will miss all the laughs you gave me.

On a side note I cannot believe that Emmett may have bought her vote with Dan's dumb fifty cent bracelet!