Kat Yee HG Discussion Thread

morty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZ1mipwXV4

Name: Kat Yee

Hometown: Toronto, ON

Three adjectives that describe you: Nutty, silly, and honest

Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?

I’m a roll with the punches person. My gut told me to do it, so here I am. My gut is my best friend. Tells me where to go, who to sleep with, and what to stand up for.

Do you have a strategy going into the house?

I’m going to lay low and keep the target off my back. I’ll downplay my physical ability until the people that I see as threats are out of the house. I’ll also try to be a fly on the wall whenever I can.

Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?

I’m going to hide my athleticism. They’ll see that I’m fit and I’ll try to work out in the house but I’ll tell them that I work out because I love to eat – which is very true.

Do you think that the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?

The mental challenges will be the hardest for sure. I’d compete physically hard even if it meant blowing out my knee. I’m not a bullshitter so it’ll be difficult for me to get bogged down in dirty details. I say what’s on my mind.

Describe your perfect day?

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Nose whistlers! You know those guys on the plane – drives me crazy. Open mouth gum chewers are also terrible. Self-centered people also piss me off.

Big-Brother-Canada-Kat.jpg