Gary Levy HG Discussion Thread

morty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPQCp41D3I

Name: Gary Levy

Hometown: Toronto, ON

Three adjectives that describe you: Funky, outgoing, fabulous!

Why did you want to be in Big Brother Canada?

I live my life like I’m on camera – I’m always dressed up and looking good, so I thought what better way to have the attention on me 24 hours a day than to be on Big Brother Canada?

Do you have a strategy going into the house?

My strategy is to be really social and friendly to everyone. When you’re social you get information from everyone and then I will decide how to use the information that I get.

Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?

In the beginning I’m going to try and hide that I’m actually athletic. I want to make them think I’m really weak in that way at first and then later start winning and shock everyone.

Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?

I don’t think the physical challenges will be hard for me. I’m really athletic under all the fabulousness, so I can hold my own. Mental challenges – like scholarly type challenges – might be a bit tougher.

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

I don’t like it when people are fake – like someone who will say something to you and then go two feet away and talk behind your back.

Big-Brother-Canada-Gary.jpg

I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon unfortunately. As annoying as he is and as much as they all wanted him gone, He'd be a waste of a HOH to get him out, so his annoyingness is going to work for him.

I think in all the years watching since BB1 he has to be the hardest player to watch. Thank god we don't have to pay for the feeds, I'd never pay to watch him...

I always thought it was funny when HGs say someone is a waste of an HoH (and you are right in a way) But everyone has to go. Gary is an easy out for an HoH to keep himself/herself out of the fire so to speak as long as Gary is the one to go .. Not many would be offended by him getting voted out

It's not about offending the other HGs by getting rid of him. If you are in the house and a target due to physical strength or whatever reason others are gunning for you and you win HOH if you don't try to take out an equally matched player that is not your ally than you are taking a big chance of them winning the next HOH and taking you out. You can't worry about the 'weaker' players when you are battling to stay in against others that are just as strong game wise as you are.

So while yes everyone has to go eventually, if you are a strong player you have to take out the other strong players as early as you can to stay in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

I like how he is always going on about Tom being a liar, evil etc. Let's review this:

Tom put up Suz and Gary for eviction. He told them both at the time he's gunning for Suz ( honest) he told Gary he's a pawn ( honest), and he'll play for veto to take him off, and he did. Then BB screwed the game with Canada's choice, yada yada yada...

Gary told Tom he wouldn't put him up (lie), told him he wasn't the target (lie) told him he'd play veto for Tom (lie) and never took him off but continued to lie to his face saying he was safe while telling all the HGs he wanted a 9-0 vote to get Tom out. He didn't even want to let Emmett give him a sympathy vote.

So who's evil again?

need more?

How about the whole fake task Gary made up to get the HGs to his HOH room to party? Telling them he failed the task after getting everyone's hopes up, leaving all the have nots thinking they just missed out on a chance to eat. How evil is that? Then he laughs about it while telling Suz and Topaz and insted of coming clean and apologizing to the HNs he tells Suz and Topaz to never mention it again. What a stand up guy that Gary is ;)

I like how he is always going on about Tom being a liar, evil etc. Let's review this:

Tom put up Suz and Gary for eviction. He told them both at the time he's gunning for Suz ( honest) he told Gary he's a pawn ( honest), and he'll play for veto to take him off, and he did. Then BB screwed the game with Canada's choice, yada yada yada...

Gary told Tom he wouldn't put him up (lie), told him he wasn't the target (lie) told him he'd play veto for Tom (lie) and never took him off but continued to lie to his face saying he was safe while telling all the HGs he wanted a 9-0 vote to get Tom out. He didn't even want to let Emmett give him a sympathy vote.

So who's evil again?

need more?

How about the whole fake task Gary made up to get the HGs to his HOH room to party? Telling them he failed the task after getting everyone's hopes up, leaving all the have nots thinking they just missed out on a chance to eat. How evil is that? Then he laughs about it while telling Suz and Topaz and insted of coming clean and apologizing to the HNs he tells Suz and Topaz to never mention it again. What a stand up guy that Gary is ;)

I agree that what you say is true, except maybe the insinuation that anyone there is evil. The thing is, for me, I'm more of a fan of a game-player. I like a good, sneaky bitch.

I agree that what you say is true, except maybe the insinuation that anyone there is evil. The thing is, for me, I'm more of a fan of a game-player. I like a good, sneaky bitch.

Peripa - I so agree with you - I've been a BB fan forever (and some Survivor too) and I don't think ( correct me if I'm wrong) anyone ever got through either game without lying. Tom might have Been truthful, but too aggressive. It's "A Fine Balance"...also one of my favourite novels....props to Rohinton Mistry.

I think Gary was talking about how its a weak move to get rid of someone like Topaz or how they got rid of Suzette. The players are playing very personable, but you are right in that getting him out is a good move because he will take this game in a sweep if he gets final 2.

Gary killed me tonight, couldn't stop laughing.

If he was faking, then his strategy backfired IMO. After all, all he did was just annoy his fellow HG's. I still think they would do it "diplomatically" and put those who have been Have Not's the least on slop, just so they can have a legitimate reason.

Do you think we have FOTH for so long because Gary lit fire to the dog? Do you think BB will punish him for it ~ or kick him out of the house. They can't threaten to put him on the block ~ he is already. He stole the dog and then destroyed it ~ maybe punishable by eviction?

I am pretty sure that FOTH happens for at least three hours for a POV ceremony every Monday. They usually leave the feeds down for awhile. On BBUSA, if they break a big rule while on the block they usually get a penalty vote against them (I think) like Jen did when she ate food while on slop.

Houseguests' goodbye messages to Gary.

Link: http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/video/exclusives/?slug=the-houseguests-say-goodbye-to-gary (Canadian IPs only?)

Topaz: I am devastated that you are not here with me. I do not know how I'm going to play this game without you. You are my sanity, and I absolutely love you and I will forever. I'll see you... again.

Peter <shouting>: You called me an evil nerd! But in reality, <holds up one finger> I'm only one of those things! But I'll let you decide!

Alec: You are a great guy and you know, I hope to see you outside the house. You're a little annoying to live with, with the glitter. But um, you're a good guy.

Andrew: We're all equal in my eyes. And unfortunately you are a very strong player in this game, um, and the time has come for you to go.

Emmitt: I voted to send you home. But I really enjoy your company, and nothing against you. I think you're a great guy, and we'll hang out in Nova Scotia.

Jillian: Gary Glitter! Uh, you're already a star to all of us, and I'm sure to the rest of Canada. I will miss you. Keep doing your thing. And I'll see you soon! <blows kiss to camera>

<end of goodbye messages>

Goodbye, Gary Glitter. We'll miss your glamorous presence in the house, but we won't miss that annoying voice - you know, that thin reedy female persona that you project. My ears are still ringing from the exposure. Good luck in the jury house, if you're lucky, maybe AJ will want to get a little frisky. TTFN my BFF :blink: