Official BB15 Start Date (Wed. June 26 !)

morty

The summer reality hit BIG BROTHER will have a longer edition this summer, premiering two weeks earlier than previous years on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly — Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2), the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17 after the reality baking series completes its season order.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Uh Oh...two extra weeks smells of bringing back more past players in one of Grodner's big twist flops!

Like Wicked, I will reserve judgement and one returning player will find me doing something else again this summer.

The twists always flops!!!!! Nothing new there! lol However , two more weeks just means more time to see whatever they have planned .... flop!!! LOL

I am looking forward , however , to two more weeks of BB... I am an BB addidict .... I confess!!! lolol

Hopefully the extra two weeks will just mean one less fast forward episode and back to two on the final night and not more contestants.

I've given up hope of there ever being any shake up to the format or even just a twist that isn't casting pace making things slightly unpredictable for a week or two.

• 4 weeks later...

A simple idea for a change to the Veto which requires zero effort on producers part and keeps it to six players - only those that play in the Veto Comp can be named as replacement nominees. For it to work they'd need to go back to the HoH and nominees picking (or perhaps the nominees picking then HoH choosing one at random) - and this twist makes backdooring impossible and the choice of who to play in the Veto all the more interesting. On the one hand they'll want people who will play to save them, but on the other they wouldn't want to put their alliance members at risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh Oh...two extra weeks smells of bringing back more past players in one of Grodner's big twist flops!

Like Wicked, I will reserve judgement and one returning player will find me doing something else again this summer.

Agreed. Sounds like this has All-stars written all over it. Couple extra weeks to get rid of a couple extra rehashed guests. Do the unexpected Grodner and pick a cast of all new people.

• 3 weeks later...

SAME OLD< SAME OLD...nothing really NEW N EXCTING happens in BB anymore :-( Maybe they should go back to the very first format they used...it brought in a lot of viewers and they stayed for al;l the rehash BS Grodner have served up...either way IF THEY DO bring back "stars" I hope thay are ones that were funny, shrewd or REAL stupid!!! We need a few interests so we don't jus view on eveiction night cause thats all thats interesting!

• 1 month later...

The twists always flops!!!!! Nothing new there! lol However , two more weeks just means more time to see whatever they have planned .... flop!!! LOL

I am looking forward , however , to two more weeks of BB... I am an BB addidict .... I confess!!! lolol

DITTO!!!!

I would like some new people to like or dislike. If they DO reach into the bag of vets, I hope that they reach really, really deep and bring some people from the early days of BB back. I would like to see them kept busy and I would like to see a portion of specific shows devoted to Where Are They Now........

If they did a returning cast again it would be interesting to just get a cast from one season back and see how things play out differently a decade or so on. It won't happen again as it's highly unlikely they'd find an entire cast willing to come back, though knowing our luck it would be Season 6 and the Friendshit (as obviously Grodner would choose a Janelle season!)

I'm very excited for the BB season to begin! Since Julie Chen said they needed more HG than ever before it's apparent they will start out with more people in the house. It will be interesting to see if they change the layout of the house to have enough beds for everybody from the beginning of the show. I would hope one of these days CBS would actually change the layout of the house but they don't seem to want to spend any more money. Oh well. At least the show is coming back so that's a good thing! :animated_bouncy:

I suspect the most they'd do is stick a couple of beds in the room by the bathroom (Arcade room last year IIRC). One thing which always baffles me is how they usually decorate the three bedrooms as normal bedrooms yet within a couple of days convert the third bedroom into the Have Not Room with a completely different design. What's the point of that then?

I think it would be fun if they brought in bunk beds. lol Watching grown-ups sitting around on bunk beds like a bunch of kids would crack me up. It would hearken back to the days of attending camp in the summertime but seeing adults do it would be amusing to me.

As far as the have not room is concerned, I think it's worn out its purpose in this game. Give me something new, anything new so it would actually bring back viewers they've lost for doing the same things over and over. The show needs a serious shot in the arm. B)

I think it would be fun if they brought in bunk beds. lol Watching grown-ups sitting around on bunk beds like a bunch of kids would crack me up. It would hearken back to the days of attending camp in the summertime but seeing adults do it would be amusing to me.

As far as the have not room is concerned, I think it's worn out its purpose in this game. Give me something new, anything new so it would actually bring back viewers they've lost for doing the same things over and over. The show needs a serious shot in the arm. B)

Hey Moxie,

In Season 8 with Dick and Dani I distinctly remember Jessica being on a Bunkbed with Eric petting her and Her Crying in between bunkbeds where WHAAMMber and Dustin use to talk ???

Hi Wolf! :animated_wave: Actually those weren't bunk beds. The theme that year was Alice in Wonderland and they were single beds which sat up high. A normal size person could stand on the floor and the top of the mattress touched them at chest height. I remember Nick and Daniele getting cozy on the floor in the corner and nobody could see them unless they were right next to them. lol I'm curious to see what theme they'll use this year. I hope it's something crazy. Personally, I like it when they use a lot of bold, bright colors. A lot of the clothes out for this summer have bright yellow, tangerine, green, etc... so maybe I'll get lucky and that will be the choice this time around. I also think the bright colors help cheer up the HG instead of dark and drab. :cheshire:

Hey all. Lurker here, but I popped in to say, OOOO, cant wait! I hope its all new people and not an all stars. 36 days huh? thats way too long!! Peace all... :D