General Discussion

SHMAG

Yeah, the lights are still on in the house and it's 2:00 am L.A. time...

no comment lobster

I hope the real feeds will start before the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I am a stay at home mom with 5 kids so I guess you and me have about the same time. Trying to convince hubby to let me get live feeds beyond the free trial.Back to the topic at hand

They could be already in not sure though. I do think it is pretaped.

I hope the real feeds will start before the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month.

I just called to ask a bunch of questions about getting Live Feed for the first time. I was told the feeds will start on the 6th. He also said my pass will last for the entire season even if it went over the 30 days.

Yana, did you see any movement when the lights were on?  I went to bed about 2am cst, and you had said that the lights had come back on.

Yep there was some movement... Don't know who it was but there was some...

I just called to ask a bunch of questions about getting Live Feed for the first time. I was told the feeds will start on the 6th. He also said my pass will last for the entire season even if it went over the 30 days.

So Real is going to lauch their feeds with the different camera buttons on the 6th??

So Real is going to lauch their feeds with the different camera buttons on the 6th??

That's what they are telling anyone that calls and mentions the words Big Brother 6... But as we all know they are already on...

I wonder if the 6th will be the first "real live feed day" with HG's?

That's what I am thinking they might mean...

Do ya'll know what I'm talking about though? I mean when you launch the feeds with Real it doesn't have the buttons on the side where you can select what camera you wanna watch. Is that going to start on the 6th?

The live feed starts after the show airs on the 7th. Some years it has started right aftre some other years it waited 3 hrs from the est time release so the PST people can see the show before releasing the feeds live. It's a crap shoot, depends on what CBS want to so.

Keep the hope alive that it starts right after the show on the 7th!

Just wondering if they are in the house all ready :?:  or does anyone know if they go in the house on the 7th :?:  :?: .. I can't remember how it went the past 5 yrs  :oops:  .. I was hoping they went in thursday on a live show..

I do believe they are in the house... The show thrusday won't be live... They will have already been in the house when the show airs... With the live feeds opening on the 6th to the public that maybe when they go in, but I really do believe they are in the house now... JMHO...

Just wondering if they are in the house all ready :?:  or does anyone know if they go in the house on the 7th :?:  :?: .. I can't remember how it went the past 5 yrs  :oops:  .. I was hoping they went in thursday on a live show..

I do believe they are in the house... The show thrusday won't be live... They will have already been in the house when the show airs... With the live feeds opening on the 6th to the public that maybe when they go in, but I really do believe they are in the house now... JMHO...

I agree with you Yana, I think they are in there now, because I have see alot of movement tonight. People moving around like they are excited and stuff...LOL. Plus I saw on another board that the food comp is held on their first night there along with HOH. That would give them a couple days to get to know each other before nominations and evictions

Guest eniper

I think at this point it is pretty safe to assume they are in there. We know that they do go in before the first televised show. Also, if it were just workers in the house they would not be shirtless or in bikinis.

so with them already in the house the first show will not be live? Or will it be like a montage of them going in the house and things like that and then after that it will show them in the house?

according to what Morty wrote, the people in the house right now are fake houseguests?

Guest ranster627
according to what Morty wrote, the people in the house right now are fake houseguests?
nope ... that refers to last week

so with them already in the house the first show will not be live? Or will it be like a montage of them going in the house and things like that and then after that it will show them in the house?

Just like every year and at the end of the show, Julie does a live "check-in" with them ...

That Kasar guy seems pretty boring. How did he get selected with such a boring bio?

Films: No favorite

TV shows: No favorite

Actors: No favorite

Actresses: Penelope Cruz

Bands: No favorite

Hobbies: No favorite

Sports to Play: Basketball

Sports Teams: No favorite

Outdoor Activities: No favorite

Music: No favorite

Cereals: Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Snacks: No favorite

Cookies: Mrs. Fields white chocolate macadamia nut

Candy Bars: 100 Grand

Alcoholic Drinks: No favorite

Non-Alcoholic: No favorite

I know someone who's ex-boyfriend works on the show and apparently the house is all new -- 2 levels and the HOH room is sick. She said this summer's theme is "Summer of Surprises" -- kinda lame, but whatever. I'm SO looking forward to this season!!

Archived