Interviews with BB14 House Guests (links inside)

CeCiMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked on ebay to see what was going on with the stuff the HGs were selling. Danielle has a bid for $75,000 for one of the outfits she wore! I am so pleased for her. I do not think any other HG got such a high bid.

I looked on ebay to see what was going on with the stuff the HGs were selling. Danielle has a bid for $75,000 for one of the outfits she wore! I am so pleased for her. I do not think any other HG got such a high bid.

You do know that those are fake bids. Even Dani has mentioned it.

Creepy fake relationship only to keep a little more of their 15 minutes of fame. :rolleyes:

So 10 minutes into the interview. They played a different game then Dan and didn't backstab or lie.

Shane has been depressed.

Still bitter toward Dan

Danielle implies that she only trusted Dan after Shane left because she didn't have anyone else.

Shane shook Dan's hand at the finale and told Dan he forgave him and said told Dan he screwd him out of 500 thousand dollars and he is having financial problems.

Shane says Dan has no character and he never wants to speak to him outside the game. Shane says his morals kept him in the game as long as it did. He put his trust in the wrong people (Dan) Shane going on and on about trust and lying.

The moderator trying to tell Shane that he shook hands with people and lied to people. She told Shane that he and Danielle had a final 2 and were not going to take Dan so he just did it to Shane first.

Shane said when they contacted him for the game he had never even heard of Big Brother.

again..... Shane said he and Danielle played an eithical game and didn't lie.

again..... Shane does not respect Dan as a man because he swore on the Bible and Dan hurt him. Shane said that he won a lot of competitions and Dan didn't win many. Shane is still fixated on the hand shake with Dan and for about the 10th time he said he shook hands with Dan and Dan betrayed him.

I am not sure if it was a caller or the moderator but she told Shane that he shook hands with many people and had many final 2's and lied and broke his word. Shane said yes but he tried to stay loyal to his alliance. They said that Shane and Danielle had a final 2 and were not going to take Dan so it is fair that Dan cut Shane before Shane cut him.

The moderator keeps trying to tell Shane it is game. But again Shane said he came so close and had it TAKEN away from him.

Both Shane and Danielle really want to go on Amazing Race.

No I had not heard they were fake bids. My understanding is that if one bids and does not stand by one's bid, ebay will ban you, so I guess there are people who do not care if they are banned by ebay. I did think that was excessive, but if it were true, I'd be happy for Danl. I can not see why so many people hate her. She is naive and sometimes annoying and cloying but I reserve hate for really toxic evil people.

She is a compulsive liar and can't seem to get off the pity train. Can't stand her. She did say that she and Shane want to go on The Amazing Race together.

If they were on I will pass on that season. ugg

There does seem to be some delusion she is prone to sort of like knowing she had to have a surgery and that it might indicate cancer might have pushed her to say she actually had cancer. What ever she worries about is totally real and in the present for her. Does she do it to manipulate people? I think she does want attention and that too may figure into why she tells these lies.

No I had not heard they were fake bids. My understanding is that if one bids and does not stand by one's bid, ebay will ban you, so I guess there are people who do not care if they are banned by ebay. I did think that was excessive, but if it were true, I'd be happy for Danl. I can not see why so many people hate her. She is naive and sometimes annoying and cloying but I reserve hate for really toxic evil people.

I believe the same thing happened with one of JoJo's items as well.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name