Frank, America's Choice Winner - Season 14, $25,000

CeCiMom

And I agree with you, but when he sealed his lie by placing his hand on the Bible, he showed blatant disrespect towards God and Christianity. A sinner can lie and do that, because he has no relationship with God and Christ, but a person who calls himself a practicing Catholic, should never pull the crap Dan did. He played with God's grace, and that will never be acceptable.

So are people with such a view of a game like Big Brother committing a sin by watching it?. (there is always confession or some kind of redemption for the sinners for watching Big Brother) :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I agree with you, but when he sealed his lie by placing his hand on the Bible, he showed blatant disrespect towards God and Christianity. A sinner can lie and do that, because he has no relationship with God and Christ, but a person who calls himself a practicing Catholic, should never pull the crap Dan did. He played with God's grace, and that will never be acceptable.

Then why is acceptable for someone who claims to have played a "honest" game to tell Jenn he's got her back and five minutes later call her a racial slur to Boogie and Ashley? I'm sorry. I just think it is so wrong that the person "America" voted as their favorite player is the only one I heard make a racial slur. How can such a large group be upset about how Dan disgraced God yet those same people don't mind that Frank disgraced America and promoted racism?!!

Then why is acceptable for someone who claims to have played a "honest" game to tell Jenn he's got her back and five minutes later call her a racial slur to Boogie and Ashley? I'm sorry. I just think it is so wrong that the person "America" voted as their favorite player is the only one I heard make a racial slur. How can such a large group be upset about how Dan disgraced God yet those same people don't mind that Frank disgraced America and promoted racism?!!

You're missing the point here. Frank never used a Bible to seal a promise. Frank has never claimed to be a Christian. Frank hasn't disgraced America by calling someone terrible names. He was wrong to sit with Boogie, and call people names, but he used NO symbols of Christianity to advance himself in his game. And the fact that many fans are upset about Dan's use of the Bible to lure Frank into a deal, says something positive about "America".

You're missing the point here. Frank never used a Bible to seal a promise. Frank has never claimed to be a Christian. Frank hasn't disgraced America by calling someone terrible names. He was wrong to sit with Boogie, and call people names, but he used NO symbols of Christianity to advance himself in his game. And the fact that many fans are upset about Dan's use of the Bible to lure Frank into a deal, says something positive about "America".

How is insulting a religion worse than insulting a race?

As a side note, Frank IS a Christian and has said so.

I'm not going to go back and forth ... I respect you feel the way you feel. I just disagree and I think YOU are the one missing the point. AMERICA chose Frank as their favorite. That's what disappoints me about it. That America's favorite was the only person I personally heard repeatedly use a racial slur. Even Willie didn't stoop that low. As I said, I hope it's because most of the voters didn't have live feeds and are living in ignorant bliss. Otherwise, I just think it's really sad to reward that kind of behavior. And I think that, in many cases, the same people who are condemning Dan's behavior are rewarding Frank's which, in my opinion, was disgusting.

And I guess you are right ... Frank didn't disgrace America. America disgraced themselves by voting for him.

Just my Opinion but I think there are some people that really should not be watching Big Brother if lying and swearing on the Bible offends them so much. That happens every season and it is called the game of Big Brother.

Sanctimonious people like Frank just get on my last nerve. Who made Frank the judge of the Big Brother rules and appointed him the judge of what "SIN" is? He is nothing but a whiny baby that GOT GOT.

This is how it happened: And The Mist God did say to his accolytes on Live Feed "go forth and vote for Naive Ian as AP in my name." And the multitude said YES MASTER!. Then verily at the end of BB 14 days didth Naive Ian reveal himself as Ian the Usurper taking the Mist God's throne away thereby giving the AP to the second place vote getter, the bitter and evil Frank.

Just my Opinion but I think there are some people that really should not be watching Big Brother if lying and swearing on the Bible offends them so much. That happens every season and it is called the game of Big Brother.

Sanctimonious people like Frank just get on my last nerve. Who made Frank the judge of the Big Brother rules and appointed him the judge of what "SIN" is? He is nothing but a whiny baby that GOT GOT.

Frank will be remembered for his loud farts and I still would love to see how Brit's husband greeted him :D

I think that it is fine for all people to watch Big Brother and to have and vocalize varying opinions about the houseguests and what goes on during each season. It's a freedom thing. It is fine for me to dislike or like a houseguest for any reason just as it is for you, the reader.

This is how it happened: And The Mist God did say to his accolytes on Live Feed "go forth and vote for Naive Ian as AP in my name." And the multitude said YES MASTER!. Then verily at the end of BB 14 days didth Naive Ian reveal himself as Ian the Usurper taking the Mist God's throne away thereby giving the AP to the second place vote getter, the bitter and evil Frank.

LOL! And then Ian the Usurper was crowned as Ian Mist Slayer, Protector of Hammock and Lord of Science.

I have a three minute rule on three things Hopefully what little common sense I have stops from posting the bad ones. :)

That's a good rule. I should adopt it. ;) . I think that some people are so upset that Dan didn't win that they are accusing others of the same behaviour that they exhibit. It'll pass and hopefully be somebody else to rail about next season.

How is insulting a religion worse than insulting a race?

As a side note, Frank IS a Christian and has said so.

Dan is embarrassing to a religion, because he's hypocritcal. Using the Bible to manipulate Frank into believing his lies is worse than insulting a race.

Frank would like to be a Christian, but Christians don't go into the BB house.

Dan is embarrassing to a religion, because he's hypocritcal. Using the Bible to manipulate Frank into believing his lies is worse than insulting a race.

Frank would like to be a Christian, but Christians don't go into the BB house.

Why in the world do you watch BB? It's filled with sinners, heathens and atheists, according to you. Or is it just because you need a forum to preach to the posters? Give it a rest and go back to watching the 700 club if you want salvation.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name