Frank, America's Choice Winner - Season 14, $25,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can definitely agree with you but I think the jury was really against letting a former winner win the game. The most shocking vote to me was Jenn but when I saw her backyard interview, she did say she didn't want to give it to a former winner. It is what it is. Dan may or may not have thrown the final HOH but I answered every question exactly how he did so who knows?? I can't say I condone the jury's decision but I'm not surprised. I do have to wonder if they'll regret their votes after seeing everything that went down. I may be biased but I would like to think that I'm just a better judge of who should've won. In the end, though, it is the jury's perception that counts. I do like Ian and am happy for him....but will this season go down as the least deserving player winning? I think so....

I agree about the jury but do have to say part of winning is thinking about the jury. The coaches really should have found a way to stick together until jury before picking each other off. If Dan had sent Janelle and Boogie to the jury in place of any of the newbies I think he could have had their votes along with Britney and Danielle making him the winner. I'm not sure Ian is the least deserving player. He also played a really good game. He was the low man on the totem pole in the 5 personal alliance and his coach always considered him expendable and he still made it to final 2 on his own where as Dan always had Danielle working with him. I would have liked to see Dan win but I don't think Ian is undeserving of the prize either.

Now Frank as AC .... shocker!!! THAT may be the least deserving prize ever!!! If America knew he was calling Jenn "dirty brown mud water" and the such I think it would be a whole different story.

I was totally shocked when Julie announced Frank had won America's Choice. My jaw dropped further down than Dani's had all season long and I just about literally fell out of my chair! I do agree with some of the other posters that it was because of Dan and Ian getting so many votes and their's not counting, and the other votes were split among the others...and of course his TV edit....

Zw

I don't hate Ian at all... but I did think what Janelle said during the show was 100% accurate. Remember she got sent home pretty early so she got to see all the game unlike the people in the jury. She said Danielle lies (I about stood up and cheered at that), and that Dan played an unbelievably great game and if he didn't win BB it would be a travesty. She is right. Taking nothing away from Ian... but for Dan to be a former winner of BB and a coach, his target was enormus and he single handley manipulated and sent home nearly everyone on the jury with only ONE HOH. what Dan did this season will never be repeated and he truely deserved to win this game.

I agree with u and spike luv! Dan should have won the game! The jury already decided before they got there how they were going to vote. That was an alliance vote! U could tell! That was a bitter jury! Ian was a tool thru the whole game! He didnt create qp but it became his alliance and that was all he was playing for! He didnt have any targets frank couldnt target him becuz he had the veto! He didnt know dan was after him becuz he was concern of qp! Janelle and others hg who watch tv saw dan deserve the win! When will told them it/was there fault becuz they fell for it! The look on the jury members face was priceless! But it was too late they already voted! America knows dan should have won or they wouldnt be labeling the best player ever! Yes ian was popular beuz he was a spy and got mike boogie out! But actually mb did it to himself for not playing for the hoh! So all and all ian should had came in second becuz his game was not great but good! Dan's game was great and he lost becuz the jury was bitter! They would probably gave it to him if dani was with him! U can tell jury had already decided before they got there and base their decision on last juror! Ps did u notice bb cut dan off when ian was speaking but when dan was speaking, they said nothing to ian! Just little things to make me smh!

I gotta say, I was shocked. I hope Dan and Ian were not eligible because they won, but FRANK..I don't know. It had to be the ones that only watch the shows, not feedsters or board readers and watchers. We all knew he stunk, farted, and was so righteous and HONEST (Please). But they saw a fighter, someone who was wronged and blindsided by big bad Dan. CBS Edit. Maybe he is a nice guy. Who knows ! ! ! And....now that it is over, WHO CARES. Bring on the next hamsters for us to brutalize. :P

I think Frank's win shows what editing can do....

Frank will always be a favorite player of mine. I didn't appreciate some of the mean things he said about some of the houseguests I like such as Janelle and Joe, but I think he played a very nice game...considering he was on the block practically every week. That isn't easy at all, so my hats off to him for lasting as long as he did. I also appreciate the fact that he is true to his feelings. I get so sick of houseguests walking out of there calling BB a game, and then calling the people who manipulated their eviction, friend. They aren't friends and BB isn't a game. It's not Monopoly as Dan equated it to last night. It's real life, because you are living it. And I would never be friends outside of those walls with someone who said heinous things about me, and manipulated me out of a half million dollars. Sorry. I would forgive them in time, but I would NEVER be friends with them. Frank is very angry at Dan and should be, and he is the only BB houseguest who knows this isn't a game.

Frank will always be a favorite player of mine. I didn't appreciate some of the mean things he said about some of the houseguests I like such as Janelle and Joe, but I think he played a very nice game...considering he was on the block practically every week. That isn't easy at all, so my hats off to him for lasting as long as he did. I also appreciate the fact that he is true to his feelings. I get so sick of houseguests walking out of there calling BB a game, and then calling the people who manipulated their eviction, friend. They aren't friends and BB isn't a game. It's not Monopoly as Dan equated it to last night. It's real life, because you are living it. And I would never be friends outside of those walls with someone who said heinous things about me, and manipulated me out of a half million dollars. Sorry. I would forgive them in time, but I would NEVER be friends with them. Frank is very angry at Dan and should be, and he is the only BB houseguest who knows this isn't a game.

I'm all for different opinions but what I don't understand is why separate standards are okay? I'm not sure if you are a live feed watcher or just going on what you saw on t.v. but Dan swore on the bible that what he was telling Frank about Ian was the truth and it WAS. He did not swear to everything on the bible but even if he had, I can accept that you think that is wrong under any circumstance. Why, then, is it not wrong for Frank to make racial slurs under any circumstance? It's one thing to call Janelle a b*tch or Joe a loud mouth but calling Jenn "dirty brown trash water" is just wrong under any circumstance, IMO.

Frank's win reminded me that the producers really do manipulate the show. THERE IS NO WAY HE HAD MORE VOTES THEN JANELLE OR BRITNEY. Both ladies have huge fan followings on Twitter and other places on the web. Reminding myself....its just a game.

ITA! I was shocked :o when they called Franks name for favorite player. Shocked!

I get so sick of houseguests walking out of there calling BB a game, and then calling the people who manipulated their eviction, friend. They aren't friends and BB isn't a game. It's not Monopoly as Dan equated it to last night. It's real life, because you are living it. And I would never be friends outside of those walls with someone who said heinous things about me, and manipulated me out of a half million dollars. Sorry. I would forgive them in time, but I would NEVER be friends with them. Frank is very angry at Dan and should be, and he is the only BB houseguest who knows this isn't a game.

If 15 people call it a game, but 1 person calls it real life...I would think that it was the "one" that had the problem and maybe should not play the game anymore.

If people are going to take such a righteous stance on the bible, I would remind them that the commandment is "thou shall not lie" not "I shall not lie when I put my hand on the bible". All lying is a sin, therefore, since every last one of the "players" lied, they are all equally guilty.

Shocker!! Shocker!! If I had thought about who the final two were going to be , I would have never wasted my votes on Dan! I would have given AC to Brit because she was funny to watch when she was imitating Dan. Did any Frank fans ever stop to think why the other HG wanted Frank out from the beginning. Number one he was on Boogie's team, number two he was very good at challenges, and number three, IMHO, his social game stunk. He had no friends except Boogie.So after Boogie was evicted and Ashley sent to the jury house he was all alone. When I would chat while watching live feeds, I never heard anyone say that they had voted for Frank. It was always Dan or Ian. I would have even threw my 10 votes to Shane if I had thought Frank would have come in third. There's got to be a better system for voting for AC. IT's like voting for a president. The votes for AC were split between Ian and Dan, so the next runner up was the poor wrestler's son who got nominated many times. I'm sure Boogie had a lot of his friends voting for Frank. And in my opinion, these juriers were soar losers. I saw a better game played by Dan, and Ian was just as evil, which showed during the jury questions..

If Frank was on the block so much he must have been doing something wrong. He should have not stuck with his 2 person alliance and bullied other house guests. After Mike left he tried to get alliances but it was too late.

I have no pity for Frank. I am really shocked he was even in 3rd place in the voting. I was in live chat in Video Brother every TV show and the votes were never for Frank. The people were feeders and non-feeders and if they were at forums it was not Morty's. vote just seems fishy for me.

If Frank was on the block so much he must have been doing something wrong. He should have not stuck with his 2 person alliance and bullied other house guests. After Mike left he tried to get alliances but it was too late.

I have no pity for Frank. I am really shocked he was even in 3rd place in the voting. I was in live chat in Video Brother every TV show and the votes were never for Frank. The people were feeders and non-feeders and if they were at forums it was not Morty's. vote just seems fishy for me.

It's no biggie. Just a game. Frank will probably be back. That might be a biggie. Yikes.

Will Kirby was also on the block multiple times. I don't think being on the block per se is necessarily an indicator of doing something wrong. It might even mean that

that player is doing something right, depending on the specific circumstances of how that player plays.

I am one to normally be skeptical of those voting things (all of them, not just AC); but Frank's win squares up with my (albeit limited) awareness of what others felt and saw.

Internet generally is only a portion of the viewing audience as well.

If 15 people call it a game, but 1 person calls it real life...I would think that it was the "one" that had the problem and maybe should not play the game anymore.

If people are going to take such a righteous stance on the bible, I would remind them that the commandment is "thou shall not lie" not "I shall not lie when I put my hand on the bible". All lying is a sin, therefore, since every last one of the "players" lied, they are all equally guilty.

And I agree with you, but when he sealed his lie by placing his hand on the Bible, he showed blatant disrespect towards God and Christianity. A sinner can lie and do that, because he has no relationship with God and Christ, but a person who calls himself a practicing Catholic, should never pull the crap Dan did. He played with God's grace, and that will never be acceptable.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name