Morty's Chat Moderators are the BEST!

CeCiMom

I'm embarrassed for it taking me this long to make this thread. (Please forgive me.)

There are a group of people that work tirelessly for Morty's and they are the Chat Moderators. They're not just here during BB but, 365 days a year and they coordinate Morty tweeting, facebooking, etc.

I bow in awe of just how much you all ROCK!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your dedication!!!

:party_smilie::band:

AMEN!! I SWEAR ON THE BIBLE, My Mom's sweet heart necklace, My Grandpa's Used Shes (All in Fun Folks and a Jab at Dan) .... You Help us LFU keep sane cause we have a place to come to vent at ...that whether we agree or not it's always Tons of Fun .. Am so Glad Ian won but could NEVER say that on LFU ... LOL

CeCi Your are Just the Bestest ... TY for ALL YOU DO !!!!

Thank you CeCi for not giving me any warning levels this season :ph34r:

but there is always Survivor :lol:

LMAO Marty .. I was a Whisker away from warning points till CeCi and Morty and Fuskie and Dade Put me on the Straight and narrow about Personal opinions in the LFU's then is when i learned to vent out in the Discussion Boards .. Many TY's to the Named folks for teaching me the "Morty Way" to be objective in LFU's and Scream like Hell here ... and yes there is always Survivor ha ha !!!

But I Propmise My Wittle heart to be very very Good covering BB Canada ... 98% of the Time < SMILE>

LMAO Marty .. I was a Whisker away from warning points till CeCi and Morty and Fuskie and Dade Put me on the Straight and narrow about Personal opinions in the LFU's then is when i learned to vent out in the Discussion Boards .. Many TY's to the Named folks for teaching me the "Morty Way" to be objective in LFU's and Scream like Hell here ... and yes there is always Survivor ha ha !!!

But I Propmise My Wittle heart to be very very Good covering BB Canada ... 98% of the Time < SMILE>

I almost got myself in trouble today. I find if I type something and then look at it for a while and then delete it ... if helps a little and keeps me out of trouble. I have enough stress arguing politics on Facebook :P

Oh Thanks LoneTWolf for your work as an updater.

Anything for you Marty, I mean you been around here about as long as I and Dinosaurs have Ha ha !! ... TY for the Kind words ... Love the Moderators who allow us to speak our peace ... TY ALL .. Whoops about time for the BB Party Hoe Down to start ... Later

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name