Tuesday, September 18th - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

Awww, how sweet!

Thanks for posting something for us to watch during these mundane last days of feeds!

As far as today on the feeds... It seems they're going to get to have visitors in the house... from The Big Bang Theory, I think!

So, I gather that Dan, Dani and Ian are going to go be interviewed for the VIew? Will it be aired tomorrow? It seems too late for it to air today. And, visitors from the Big Bang Theory???? I have to think that Ian would enjoy that. At least their is some excitement for them...it must seem like they hit the excitement jackpot after the last couple of boring days.

What is going on in the house? The feeds have been on trivia for 2 hours now! Inbetween the trivia it something about the house guests getting ready for tonight's live show... there's no live show tonight... I'm confused?

CECI other than a Moment of talk about Ian Cracking a beer and Beer Pong tonight these HG's are as quite as a Church Mouse and I haven't gotten a clue in the 1/2 hour or more since the feeds have been back .. May be one of those situations where BB Told them to shut the hell up .. 4;03 BBT Dan Just called to the DR

BTW CECI I Really Miss You doing LFUpdates , Maybe BB15 ?

CECI other than a Moment of talk about Ian Cracking a beer and Beer Pong tonight these HG's are as quite as a Church Mouse and I haven't gotten a clue in the 1/2 hour or more since the feeds have been back .. May be one of those situations where BB Told them to shut the hell up .. 4;03 BBT Dan Just called to the DR

BTW CECI I Really Miss You doing LFUpdates , Maybe BB15 ?

I kinda thought they were told to be mum about it also... just hoping one of them would clue us in when they were in the BY by themselves.

---------------------------------

Thanks. I actually did ONE update this season (a week or so ago) and before I could re-read it in the thread for spelling errors Morty called! :lol2: I was like, "geez, that was fast" haha I'll try and be more available next season. I just didn't want to promise anything this year that I couldn't uphold... my schedule is wacky now with the kids getting to the age where I'm here, there, everywhere. And, I haven't seen a period of time when I was needed this season 'cause ya'all are doing a fantastic job of covering!

Well I watch The Talk, they promo'd BB, but they didn't interview the HG's at all, maybe it was the Q/A with the Jury.

Yeah, I noticed, too. Sorry, I thought the interviews would be on that but it was just a lame discussion of whether it's okay to lie in a game, lol. Plus, the guest they had on was supposed to be some expert on Dan but she got his last name wrong. She called him "Dan Gheering." <_<