9/18 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:17 PM BBT

Dan says it would be nice of the producers to tell them who (from their families) is here now. Earning us a brb. "It would be nice to know about the safety of our loved ones." says Dan "Ok, ignoring that one, white stripes." "Oh yeah moving on" laughs Ian.

"So Dan, in the moment, tell me how you felt?" Ian says and we get fish.

4:23 PM BBT

Dan is filled with salt today, he's got salt in his veins. He says they are all drinking tonight but should pack before they get tipsy. He then goes on to say that whenever someone in his outside life tells him to do something after tomorrow he's saying no. "No, I don't want to lock myself inside because of bad weather, oh you don't want me to jump from a two story pool into a building? Too bad, I'm, doing it. Oh you don't want me to lie face down in a pool with a net over my head..." WBRB

Dan has told Chelsea to start his Ford Taurus every live show so it starts after the show. "I wish I had a nice girlfriend to start my car, I wish I had a car." says Ian. Danielle says the only thing Chelsea hasn't stuck to is letting Frank (his dog) lie on his bed. The dog has been lying on his pillow they bet.

4:28 PM BBT

Danielle thinks that Frank and Ashely are stomach rubbing, hanging out with Mary Jane and eating. Dan asks if it was a baseball game, where are they now? First base according to Danielle. She thinks Ashley and Jenn made out because Ashley was so desperate to hook up with someone.

Ian thinks that Frank and Ashley made out, which makes him glad he booted them both.

4:34 PM BBT

Danielle hearing from Ian all the stuff Frank said about her. That she thought highly of herself to drink an extra third of a beer, that she'd be attractive if you put a muzzle on her, that she wasn't very attractive.

4;38 BBT Ian is Buzzed, already, you can tell by his speech and his Liquid courage in talking about things, including how opiniated he's being when he's normally somewhat cooth and reserved .. stand by later for Beer Pong

4;44 BBT Dan and Ian both in there own ways have said this has been a hate Filled game . A Lot of the Hate is getting Blamed on Boogie ... Dani is goating for Ian to tell all about What people said and hated about her

4:51 BBT Dan says Day One I told Dani I hate these people (OK lets get real, is Dan feeding into the hate Fest or just a way to further his game - LoneTWolf )

4:57 BBT The hate fest continues with Ash, Frank, and Boogie being the targets ... Ian said Boogie had a Crush on Kara .. Ian said Kara is the cutest thing walking the Planet ... Ian Blames Jani for Kara's eviction cause Ash wanted to keep Kara ... Ian says since the start he was never big on the team/coach alignment thing ..... As Obvious .. The Quack pack alignment

4:50 PM BBT

Ian asks Dan if he knew what Frank was planning in week 2 when Danielle was up. Dan knew she was just a pawn but he didn't like it. "The pep is on the loose, it could cost you the HOH. This just in from the BBTV news desk" Ian is giving us news reporter impressions.

They are now talking about goodbye messages. Ian said Kara was sweet, he called Frank a 12 point buck. Does Boogie-Woogie has a crushy-wushy? Is a saying that Ian hopes made it on the show. "At least give me a YouTube clip of it." Dan asks the people out there. "Does it seem weird to you, maybe it hasn't hit me yet, that everything I've said for the past 74 days has been recorded." Danielle realizes. "Yes, so all the slamming you did of Ian and I are going to be on YouTube." Dan laughs "You didn't slam on me in the first couple of weeks did you?" Ian asks.

4:57 PM BBT

"If Kara had flirted with me for the first 48 hours she would have had me playing on her side." notes Ian. He also said she was just the cutest girl ever.

5:03 PM BBT

"When are you guys going to pack?" Dan wants to know "I'm already mostly packed." Ian says. Danielle is getting attacked by her couch seat. They all thought the mystery box was cash in the endurance comp when the first person to fall won the punishment.

Ian thinks Britney could have won "Swamped" if she had tried for HOH. She went for safety instead, she had the benefit of being able to play next time, which is the smart thing to do.

5:03 PM BBT

Ian says that yesterday when Danielle was doing upside down push ups yesterday "they" weren't doing anything. This comes up because she admits to having fake boobs. Shane didn't even know and he doesn't like fake boobs. She wanted people to get to know her for her, not think of her differently or anything. "It has to work out, it just has to." says Ian "Me and Shane?" asks Danielle "Why?" "Because you were so good together." Ian says "I'm not so optimistic." interjects Dan "I just don't think it will, it's so hard."

"I was doing pushups, not handstands, over there and Ian told me that both cameras were zoomed in on my ass." Danielle says "Yeah, I wasn't getting any camera love and then I was like, oh." says Ian.

Cam #2 is out. There's a message from Superpass "We're sorry, this videostream is temporarily unavailable. Please try again shortly." We get a blue screen and the cam is back.

5:41 PM BBT

Dan and Ian chatting outside still; Survivor locales etc. Danielle has gone inside to do some packing by the looks of it.

Ian says the second he won the "Soak up the Sun" competition there was no discussion, it just was man. "Did he try?" Dan asks. "Yes, I was like Dude, I have an alliance of 4 soon to be six" Ian laughs.

Boogie said if he ever won HOH he was going to put up a velvet rope, that no one could come into the room, there would be no point. "Time flies by when you go on 'The Talk'" quips Dan.

5:54 PM BBT

Ian talking about the attempts to build a stadium for Tulane. "It keeps getting shot down by the NIMBY's" Dan laughs, "What's a Nimby?" "Not In My Back yarders," Ian explains "The Lights! They cry The Noise! It's just impossible and stupid."

Dan asks Ian if he's going to e-bay his shoes. Ian might just keep them for exercise purposes although he won them for "Soak up the Sun" as well. [Meaning they have sentimental value for him. With that...I'm out for the season. See you all next year! - ZuZu]

6:03PM BBT - Dan recounts how on his season, Memphis made Dan give him his gold chain as collateral the night before the F2 went down. Ian offers him something, but Dan declines. He trusts Ian. He didn't ask for anything from Memphis either.

6:08PM BBT - Dani goes outside to tell Dan she is done chopping stuff for dinner; Dan comes inside to cook while Dani cleans up. Dan comments that it's the "last night". Dan asks Dani what's wrong and she says, "Nothing, just tired." Dan chuckling about walking in on Ian in the WC, asking if that's what Jodi did to him.

Dan asks Dani if she wants to play beer pong tonight. She says she'll watch.

Random WBRB.

6:14PM BBT - Feeds are back, Dan called to DR.

6:16PM BBT - Dani called to DR. Ian comes out of WA, and Dan apologizes. He hasn't done that all season. Ian asks why Dan was called to DR. Dan says one of the production staff is having their last shift. WBRB.

6:17PM BBT - Dan back to getting dinner ready. Ian to his hammock.

6:22PM BBT - Dani out of DR, Ian called in. Dani teary eyed after her goodbye.

6:32PM BBT - Dani is sad that tonight is the last night. She's sad to say goodbye to Dan. Dan tells her it will be about a month until everything will feel normal. Dani comments that they are the only 2 left from the original team. Dan comments that the odds were against them, but that is how he liked to play the game. Dani said she would have never wanted another coach, even after all that's happened.

Ian savoring his last night in the hammock.

6:41PM BBT - Dani is saying there is no way she ever would have gone against Dan. If he can't see how much closer she is to him than Shane then.... Dan asked what he could have done to make her go with Shane. Dani: Nothing, I gave you my word. Dan presses it, saying there has to be something.

Dani says Dan would've had to leave her first and vote against her for her to turn on him. There was nothing he could have said to make her turn her back on him.

6:43PM BBT - Dan says he would have turned on Dani if she ever lied to him. He says he first started trusting her when she threw challenges in the beginning and when they did the game Walking the Plank.

6:49PM BBT - Dan and Dani discussing the teams. Dan says Janelle's players became shifty because of Janelle. Dani says she is glad she stayed true to her house in the BB house. Who she is inside the house is the same outside the BB house. Dan says he wishes he could say the same, that he acts the same outside the BB house as in. He is different outside the BB house. Dan says he doesn't like stabbing people in the back, but outside the house he doesn't have 14 people trying to evict him from the BB house either.

6:57PM BBT - Dan does a shout out to his Dad, saying he is just making chicken for Dani.

Dani thinks she was meant to meet Dan. Dan asks her if Shane was meant to be evicted. Dani says yes, she thinks that just won Shane America's Choice. Dan teasing Dani about her showmance with Shane. Dani gets riled, and says she won't miss this side of Dan.

Dan comments BB hasn't said "That's what she said" a lot. Dani testing the chicken for Dan.

7:07PM BBT: Dan is cooking at the stove, and Danielle is sitting at the breakfast bar. Danielle asks her if she'll be disappointed in him if he doesn't win, and she says that she knows he gave it his all. As for Ian, he is on the hammock.

7:12PM BBT: Dan and Danielle are talking about money. Danielle has money in the bank from her grandmother that she doesn't touch. Danielle says that it'd be cool to have had 500K in your bank account at one time like Dan did when he won his season of BB.

7:24PM BBT: Ian still swinging in his hammock. Dan still cooking while talking to Danielle in the kitchen. Dan thinks Danielle will be 26 when she gets married. She still has to mature a bit more.

7:33PM BBT: Dan and Danielle settle down at the kitchen table. Dan calls Ian in for dinner. They chat about their Big Brother bags again. Danielle thinks that if she uses her Big Brother bag, then it would feel like she's bragging about it.

7:38PM BBT: Ian comments that tomorrow they wont be living in the BB house anymore. Dan says Ian will probably have trouble adjusting. Dan says he had trouble adjusting once he got out of the house.

7:44PM BBT: Talk at the dinner table changes to how they'll edit their season and how the coaches entered the game, and past seasons, in particular how Britney was evicted in her first season.

7:51PM BBT: Dan and Ian are imitating the Zingbot 3000 from this year.