Part 3 of Final HOH (discussion: luck or not?)

BeeeBeee

Part 1 = endurance (pretty fair)

Part 2 = speed/puzzle (pretty fair as well)

I've always thought that part 3 of the final HoH is based on luck... I mean the jury member could pick either answer... there's no definite answer and they can always screw with the people competing by picking the not obvious answer... I know it's more about "how well do you know your hgs," but do all the answers reflect how well you know each juror?

What do you guys think??

Part 1 = endurance (pretty fair)

Part 2 = speed/puzzle (pretty fair as well)

I've always thought that part 3 of the final HoH is based on luck... I mean the jury member could pick either answer... there's no definite answer and they can always screw with the people competing by picking the not obvious answer... I know it's more about "how well do you know your hgs," but do all the answers reflect how well you know each juror?

What do you guys think??

Yeah I hate the part 3 HOH because it is mostly random luck. How the heck are the HGs supposed to know what jury people said in some interview or whether BB is trying to trick them by making the wrong answer something that sounds in character for them while the right answer is something out of character? It's just so stupid that they haven't come up with something better. Why not just flip a coin then and save more time for jury questions? That's why I also think it is laughable that Danielle is going along with Dan's plan to try to make Ian throw the competition when it can't be thrown.

I too have always thought Part 3 of the HOH was the lamest comp every year so I put some thought in to what kinda comp would be fresh .. Knowing they can't use the BY and Kind of a Crazy thought I had was How about using the Pics the New HOH's get and matching them with the HG that won that HOH ? They could even make it Multiple Choice ....Just a Thought, ...Bet ya HG's in the future, wouldn't be so "do I have to go up to the New HOH again" anymore ... Ha Ha !!!

I too have always thought Part 3 of the HOH was the lamest comp every year so I put some thought in to what kinda comp would be fresh .. Knowing they can't use the BY and Kind of a Crazy thought I had was How about using the Pics the New HOH's get and matching them with the HG that won that HOH ? They could even make it Multiple Choice ....Just a Thought, ...Bet ya HG's in the future, wouldn't be so "do I have to go up to the New HOH again" anymore ... Ha Ha !!!

Not a bad idea, not great for this season since there is such a small group of people who actually won HOH and one of them is competing.

You know ... another idea that would be in the same vein is to do factual questions that the houseguests have spoken about .... how many siblings does so and so have, what state was so and so born in - stuff like that. They have hundreds of hours of tape ... I'm sure there are things they could come up with and it would force house guests to really get to know each other each year.

You know ... another idea that would be in the same vein is to do factual questions that the houseguests have spoken about .... how many siblings does so and so have, what state was so and so born in - stuff like that. They have hundreds of hours of tape ... I'm sure there are things they could come up with and it would force house guests to really get to know each other each year.

That is a good one

I like it!