Monday, September 17th - Live Feed & BBAD

NYROSE

We see that Ian is completely committed to taking Dan and then all of a sudden he is saying maybe Danl? We see Danl doing the same switcheroo. It is these inconsistancies that bolster my feel that the contestants are coached in the DR. I am sure they sign confidentiality also so they keep mum like the Skull and Bones the Masons etc because they are under force of suit and threat. This kind of tinkering makes one wonder how much of Dan's conniving was contrived by BB.

I think most of us watch to see how people express their game play. BB needs to stop letting us feel that we are being told to ignore the guy behind the curtain.

I think if Dan wants to make the F2 he has to win the final HOH. I really think Ian knows he can win again Dani but not Dan. I think if Ian wins he will throw Dan under the bus in a heartbeat, and if Dan throws the comp he deserves everything he gets.

Like many have said here before, it's a friggan' GAME!!!

Dan doesn't deserve to win. His actions went way beyond that of dirty player. He pontificates about his being such a wonderful Christian and then swears on the Bible. He ridiculed Boogie's reading of the Bible as though only he (Dan) is fit to read it. Way beyond sanctimonious and arrogant. If that Catholic school keeps him as a teacher and coach, there is something wrong. A disgrace, not only to Christianity, but to humanity. Pond scum!

Dan doesn't deserve to win. His actions went way beyond that of dirty player. He pontificates about his being such a wonderful Christian and then swears on the Bible. He ridiculed Boogie's reading of the Bible as though only he (Dan) is fit to read it. Way beyond sanctimonious and arrogant. If that Catholic school keeps him as a teacher and coach, there is something wrong. A disgrace, not only to Christianity, but to humanity. Pond scum!

Welcome to Morty's :pixiedust::animated_wave:

I remember the finales used to have a pre-taped segment where all 7 jury members would ask questions. Why did they ever change that format to the one they have now?

I don't know but I miss the old format. And I think it's wrong that the 3rd place person gets no time to debate with the jury.