Share Tweets..Media Articles by the HG's Family.

kansas

Read references that Shane's Mother has Tweeted about Dani. Can't find them anywhere.

Copy/Paste from Survivor Sucks messageboard.

what the wrote:
i want to know what shanes parents think abt dani....

Shane's mom was totally in support of their relationship but then she got mad at Dani when she was about to send Shane home. Then she got over it when she thought that Danielle was never really going to do it. This is all from her twitter which she deleted at some point between yesterday and today. There was a ton of religious stuff and her arguing with people that thought Shane was dumb and were making fun of him (including Enzo ) but it wasn't particularly interesting.

This is a tweet that someone posted and said it was from his mom. It came from SS and was on the night that Shane got voted out.

" She is prob in on it.It’s a blessing that Shane gets to knw how loyal she is"

I also read that Enzo and Shane mom are arguing on twitter.

TY all for the Links and comments .. I admit i voted for Shane as America's Player cause even though he played the sap .. he'll need the cash to Get over the "Dan Mist" and "Dani nagging" in Counseling ..(It's funny its a Joke folks .. Lighten up)

TY all for the Links and comments .. I admit i voted for Shane as America's Player cause even though he played the sap .. he'll need the cash to Get over the "Dan Mist" and "Dani nagging" in Counseling ..(It's funny its a Joke folks .. Lighten up)

Good One! LOL

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name