Sunday, September 16th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Will Danielle cry nonstop today? Will Dan really sleep until 5 tonight? How many times will Ian gesture chopping at his pelvic region today? I know ya'all are on the edge of your seats! ;)

If you look at FB around 10:02 BBT I think Dan is saying he cannot take Dani after her outburst "in good conscience" (emphasis added for irony purposes). That is what leads to him to seriously consider throwing Part 3 thinking Dani's loyalty will bring Shane's vote for Dan and give him the win if its Ian that cuts her (which is the hands to the side gesture=cutting).

I read lips a bit and Ian is definitely thinking about taking Dani if he wins Part 3. That's why he was so frenetic (well even more than his usual frenetic) last nite. Questioning to himself how does he justify to jury if he does.

Watching the East Coast feeds on the computer of tonight's show. They have a chat going while the show is airing. It is mostly people that only watch CBS and not the feeds.

People hate Dan

People want Shane to be America's choice for what Dan did to him

People feel really bad for Danielle

:lol:

WOAH! Did you all just hear that on the feeds??????? Danielle kinda implying that the single mom next door that also named her daughter Danielle too because of something with her father & her mom was having NONE OF THAT! Notice lately that when danielle talks about her parents we get 'fish'... do you think they retracted their waivers too??? Threatened to sue????? They already went public & 'set a few things straight or the record" on claims she had made about them while in the house....

Danielle just said, about the viewers... :They don't like people that talk about themselves/brag on themselves all the time. He (Frank) did that all the time." Is she serious??? Yeah he did but nowhere in the monumental range that she did/does... I believe she will be in or a rude awakening when she gets out of the house. You KNOW she will not be able to stay away from the boards & places people talk about players.... she will be wondering just how extra wonderful we all think she is... shocker...

I'm watching BBAD and also reading the updates from earlier and this has to be the most disgusting game play I have ever seen.

ED had the ballz to do things and say things to each hg's face and not hide and have some one else do his dirty work.

Dan and Dani are scum trying to intimidate Ian and clearly upsetting him because Dan & Dani are sore losers.

Is Dan such a wimp that he can't beat Ian Wednesday to make sure he and Dani are F2.

I wish the dr would talk to him instead of catering to Dan again. I am not a church going person but I could not lie with my hand on the bible or have Dani try and intimidate a kid who is trying to live out his dream.

Dani and Dan are scum and I would not admit to being related to if I was.

BB should have The Biggest Scumbag award and it would go to Dan and Dan. I also wish I could see Dani's when she sees how many fans she has on the internet.

I guess BB is behind Dan and hopes to give him first place.

Is it me or does Dani really got it bad for Dan and that's why she won't do anything against him. I don't think it matters that he's married to her and after Wednesday she will be just a crazy stalker that any guy who watched BB will run when they see her coming.

This girl needs to grow up and stop chasing male attention and affection.