2. 2. Who votes Ian?

• Ashley
    • Britney
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Shane

I think Dan gets Danielle, Jenn and Shane.

Ian gets Ashley, Britney, Frank and Joe

Ian wins 4-3

I think Shane will vote how Brittany tells him to vote, and since Brittany went in to the game targeting Dan and his players, if he makes it to the end she will give it to him. I think Joe will also vote on gameplay, and he knows Dan kept finding ways to stay in the game. Giving Dan Jenn, Brittany, Shane, Joe, Danielle.

I think Frank will still be bitter and Ashley will follow him.

making it 5-2 Dan

Part of me says that Dan cannot win this game because he has already won it, but part of me thinks it is possible to because they will see Danielle as a puppet and Dan the puppet master. Ian might have the best shot to win against Dan though.

You actually think Shane will vote for Dan?! I know he has 6 days to calm down but you're putting a lot of faith in Shane ... the guy who knows the least about game play ... voting for someone because they "played the best game".

I think Shane will vote for who Brittany and Danielle tell him to vote for.

If Dan wins, he "should" give (the final four quack pack) a $100,000 each of his winnings. The coaches were originally only playing for $100,000 anyway, that would still give him $200,000. His game playing may have been dirtier this time, but he got to the final 3. It's just a game and he definitely knows how to win and will go down as one of the greatest players of this game. The jury needs to take the "personal issues" out of it and look at strategic gameplay. If the tables were turned would they want someone judging "personal" gameplay? My two cents, just saying........

I think Dan will win.

Dan - Brit, Jenn, Joe, Danielle, Frank, Ashley

Ian - Shane

In the clip from the Jury House, Brit was actaully saying that Dan is playing the game. I think she will convince Frank once he gets over himself. Ahsley will follow.

She was very tight with Ian though (Brit). Last time she voted Lane over Hayden, who probably deserved it more.

Dan has played a game that has bankers and oil execs saying "see we are not so bad" lol . I was going to use politicians but thousands of people were not killed to make a buck so I felt that would be a stretch. No matter who wins Dan is Mr. BB. He sold out his family and even his god to put a buck in his pocket.BB must be so proud right now. Now They just have to live with it.

I read this morning one incredible mistake possible. Dan or Ian either would be a complete fool not to take Dani as the second. Dan was by far the best player but Ian had spurts of good game as well. Poor Dani is way to decent and had no place in this game to start with so up against either in my opinion assures Ian or Dan the win.

I want Ian to win, but Dan is the best player, but he already won and what did he do with all that money? Why give it to him again? And Ian has played a very good game, but to win 500K he must cut Dan. Dan will win over Danl and he knows it, so he will play to win and take her. Ian will never trust another person again. If Ian takes Danl, he will win for having been the best player even if Shane votes for Danl. Dan will vote for Ian as will Joe, Brit, Frank, Ashley, Jenn because they will all know that Ian got out DAn and that will show that he is not Dan's pawn.

If Ian takes Dan he (Ian) will win $50K. Dan wins for the best player ever.

AND Dan did say After burping on a drink from a bottle of water or bubble water, he "must throw the comp to Ian because my conscience will not allow me not to take Danl because surprisingly I do have a conscience. It was not this hard the first time. What the heck do I do?" He says this after washing dishes in the kit. Then he sits pondering in front of the blue game with holes on the table. Danl is in the shower. I think Dan is saying this for the audience. He is like the bullfighter who can turn his back on the bull showing his control. He is confident he has Ian fully on his mist or Koolaid.

Everyone asks Ian if he has a final 2 with Dan, but Ian never asks if Dan has a final 2 with them. If Ian and Danl would just see what a bind they are in... but with only hours to go, it does not look like either is waking up.

DAn starts talking about how it is insane to throw the final hoh but it just might work. This is IMO more playing to the audience.

Ian says this is not a game about good people winning, but it also is not a game about loyal people winning. With Dan playing cutthroat, and all the signs of that being how he is playing, the best strategy is to get him out of the game and show one is the best player seeing through the bs.

also by saying he should throw it to Ian, Dan is giving himself credit in case he does not win. And claiming he has no ability to cut Danl, what about all his promises to Ian? No he will play to win and take Danl, this notion being stated for us to hear is just to make us think it is game play if he does not win.

IAN if you read this: There is a non invasive brain exercise called neurofeedback that will calm that brain of yours down and leave you as smart as ever, but no more need to rock. Google Cygnet in Woodland Hills and call and ask them to give you the number of a practitioner in your area. You will love it, and you might just find a course of study that you will find interesting.

Also, Ian,there are heavy weight blankets and vests, made to help stop stimming and they do bring comfort and work.....invest in some with your winnings.

Brittany & Danielle obviously have no brains, so the "mist" will make them vote Dan.

Hopefully the rest never were in it deep enough and have been away long enough to detox and will vote for Ian.

Any combo giving Ian a win is music to my ears......not because I "hate Dan" just don't believe with the opportunities he was given this time coming into the game, he needed to resort to mind f***ing and sociaopathic behavior to win. The fact that he did is like ho,hum to me.....not strategy or misting, just down in the gutter for no reason.

Any combo giving Ian a win is music to my ears......not because I "hate Dan" just don't believe with the opportunities he was given this time coming into the game, he needed to resort to mind f***ing and sociaopathic behavior to win. The fact that he did is like ho,hum to me.....not strategy or misting, just down in the gutter for no reason.

:pray2:

:)

just please tell me you aren't going to send your hard earned cash to him after the BB show....thinking you will be part of the magical mist!

You're kidding right? I am a person that can separate a TV show and real life. ;) Some people want to insert morals and values into a game that is based on lying manipulation and backstabbing to get to the end. Big Brother is a GAME. Life OUTSIDE of the Big Brother house I am sure Dan is very much loved and respected by his family and friends. :lol: I am one of those people that once the game is over it is over. I don't go to the personal fan pages or twitter talking to family and friends and not friends of the houseguests. I keep the game in perspective.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name