Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan didn't deserve even that vote from Princess Stupid. He makes Evil Dick look like the humanitarian of the year.

Evel Dick assaulted Jenn both verbally and physically, Dan used his mouth to convince people that they were better off working with him eventhough they knew up front exactly what would happen to them. I have a hard time seeing how Dan was even close to as bad as Dick.

Evel Dick assaulted Jenn both verbally and physically, Dan used his mouth to convince people that they were better off working with him eventhough they knew up front exactly what would happen to them. I have a hard time seeing how Dan was even close to as bad as Dick.

Totally agree! You can't even compare the two....ED was mean while Dan was a manipulator.

What a beautiful couple!!!

a3cz43cciaexz45.jpg

I think that A's fav can also go to a winner, so I do not think that was a factor in frank winnning. I admired Dan's abililty to sway people and blind side, but for all that he is an adult, he loves to stir the pot and get people upset while he just watches and laughs without them knowing he did it deliberately. I think everyone finally got that as his MO and that was what made them so angry. They were not so much bitter that he had done to them, they were angry that he had acted as he did. I think they finally put it all together esp when danielle asked if he was going to take her. And i do not think Dan threw the last comp. It would be hard to throw that given its random quality.

they are all adults, and each have their own quirks, stirring the pot and then laughing while it gets you closer to what should have been $500,000 is just fine with me. In fact I am getting king of tired of everybody acting as if Dan is the only one who did anything to anybody.

Let's look at their games.

Frank continually cut deals and then was outside trashing that person and talking to people about how to get them out of the house within minutes. Hell he cut a deal with Shane and Brittany and then proceeded to put Brittany on the block 24 hours later. Not to mention the only people who could actually get along with were Boogie, Ashley, and Jenn the rest of the entire house could not stand him.

Joe was constantly switching loyalty to whoever had the power in the house, and was constantly making up lies about every single person in the house.

Shane and Brittany did the exact same thing as Frank, constantly making deals and then trying to get them evicted, including allowing Dan to take the blame for Ian and working to get Dan out of the house.

Ashley had 2 showmances going in the house at the same time and kept it covered from Ian.

jenn had a final 2 deal with half the house,

Danielle had a final 2 deal with 4 of the final 5 player in the house as well, constantly did Dan's bidding, turned on everybody on a whim, making it personal often.

Ian sold out boogie and Frank, then evicted his showmance, tried to allow Dan to take the fall for Boogie's eviction while trying to get Dan evicted, tried to get Shane evicted on Dan's HOh,

Yet they all played a clean game? While Dan is an asshole for doing exactly what they all knew he would do?

There is an old fable, about the scorpion and the frog. In the story the scorpion convinces the frog to help him cross the river even though the frog is afraid of being stung, The Scorpion convinces the frog that he will not sting the frog as it would kill the frog and he would likely drown. Half way across the river the scorpion stings and kills the frog. As the frog lies there dieing he asked the scorpion how he could sting him knowing that he will more then likely drown. The scorpions answer is to say I am sorry but it is my nature to sting you.

Everybody knew that Dan was the scorpion, the problem is that the jury and Ian as well all thought they were scorpions too, when in reality they were the frogs. They all knew what Dan was capable, his team was the number one target from the 1st day because they knew he would sting them, but they all felt they were better off working with him then against him. In the end they are bitter because not only did Dan get them, but in their minds they still think they were the ones who should have won it. Danielle was far from the only delusional houseguest in this season, every interview I see with the houseguests make me believe that each and every one of the jury still believe they were the best big brother players this season. they do not understand how they lost, and need to blame someone, the easiest target was the real scorpion, the guy who they knew what he would do, and they allowed him to do it, and so it must be his fault.

lets get it straight for the one hundredith millionth time, ED did not assult Jenn physically, she put her had on his lit cig as she was acting like she was going after him for blowing smoke in her face, and the water on her head? ,she deserved it, not like he punched her lights out and I am thrilled Ian won, not saying Dan did not play a good game, but I liked Ian better, something about Dan has always bugged me

Totally agree! You can't even compare the two....ED was mean while Dan was a manipulator.

I don't recall ED lying that much in the house.

lets get it straight for the one hundredith millionth time, ED did not assult Jenn physically, she put her had on his lit cig as she was acting like she was going after him for blowing smoke in her face, and the water on her head? ,she deserved it, not like he punched her lights out and I am thrilled Ian won, not saying Dan did not play a good game, but I liked Ian better, something about Dan has always bugged me

she deserved it? So it is okay that a man assaults any women if she deserves it? Last I checked it was never okay to blow smoke in someones face, purposely burn someone with a lit cigarette, destroy their property, or bully someone by poring ice tea on their head, but I guess since Dick found a way for you all to justify it there is nothing wrong with it? By the way I am still trying to figure out how a guy like Willie got expelled this season, and Dick did all he did to jen and never had any real penalties.

I don't recall ED lying that much in the house.

There are much worse things you can do to people outside of lying to them about them getting what they want.

she deserved it? So it is okay that a man assaults any women if she deserves it? Last I checked it was never okay to blow smoke in someones face, purposely burn someone with a lit cigarette, destroy their property, or bully someone by poring ice tea on their head, but I guess since Dick found a way for you all to justify it there is nothing wrong with it? By the way I am still trying to figure out how a guy like Willie got expelled this season, and Dick did all he did to jen and never had any real penalties.

Yea I wondered that about the ED incident also I stopped watching that season I was so irritated at the HGs being willing to take what he dished out, not to mention BB allowing that violence against Jennell

There are much worse things you can do to people outside of lying to them about them getting what they want.

ok

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name