Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

It remains unclear to me at this time who Dan would like to be sitting next to in the final two, Ian or Danelle?

I understand he has not made it the final two yet, and may not get there. I am just asking who he thinks he can beat.

My guess would be Ian because Danelle has not really pissed off anyone, and Dan has already won half million, and that works agaisnt him unless he against someone who played as cut throat has he has.

There has been at least couple of season where the HG who played a ruthless cut throat game and made it to the final 2, did not win the half million, and my guess is that Dan will not win because of this reason, but personally I think he has played the best game and should be the winner.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be coaching Dani now but I think if she gets to F2, each of them will be on their own. I seriously think he will use Dani's dependencies on him and other people in the house (Shane) against her. She's so shallow and self-absorbed. I think the other HG's will favor Dan's game over her dependency issues. And she has lied a lot in this game so her hands aren't completely clean.

I want Dan to win the money - I don't care if he has won before. I wouldn't mind Ian winning either. I just don't want Dani winning.

He may be coaching Dani now but I think if she gets to F2, each of them will be on their own. I seriously think he will use Dani's dependencies on him and other people in the house (Shane) against her. She's so shallow and self-absorbed. I think the other HG's will favor Dan's game over her dependency issues. And she has lied a lot in this game so her hands aren't completely clean.

I want Dan to win the money - I don't care if he has won before. I wouldn't mind Ian winning either. I just don't want Dani winning.

ditto -

If Dan makes it to F2 against either of them I am really curious to see how Frank votes. Especially if he's F2 with Danielle. Frank has said repeatedly that Danielle has done nothing in this game AND he is a super fan AND he had his own self proclaimed "pipe dream" of making it to F2 with HIS coach. I don't see how he can NOT vote for Dan given all that. If he does vote for Danielle he proves himself to be the world's biggest baby and sore loser. I think Ian has made a move or two and since he is a newbie I think Frank could rationalize voting him to win over Dan (not that I agree but just saying a point could be made).

If Dan makes it to F2 against either of them I am really curious to see how Frank votes. Especially if he's F2 with Danielle. Frank has said repeatedly that Danielle has done nothing in this game AND he is a super fan AND he had his own self proclaimed "pipe dream" of making it to F2 with HIS coach. I don't see how he can NOT vote for Dan given all that. If he does vote for Danielle he proves himself to be the world's biggest baby and sore loser. I think Ian has made a move or two and since he is a newbie I think Frank could rationalize voting him to win over Dan (not that I agree but just saying a point could be made).

I think Frank is a bitter cry baby and will probably vote for Dani just out of spite (assuming it's a Dan/Dani F2). Only person Frank ever listened to consistently was Boogie and we see where that got him. IMO

I think Frank is a bitter cry baby and will probably vote for Dani just out of spite (assuming it's a Dan/Dani F2). Only person Frank ever listened to consistently was Boogie and we see where that got him. IMO

It would have to be a spite vote....after all, Frank says he gave up the last three years of his life for this (what "life" he has being he's unemployed and lives off his grandma), and has said about Dani that she doesn't deserve it 'cause they found her on a dating show.

Dan DESERVES to get 7-0 vote against Dani.....but deserving to, and getting them, are two different stories in BB.

Most everyone remembers the famous, "You play to win the game!" speech by then Head Coach of the NY Jets. After reading the last few pages of going back and forth about how Dan is playing the game (good or bad in your opinion) I couldn't help, but having this replay over and over in my head! Just replace the word "sports" with "Big Brother" and that is exactly how I feel!

"This is what's great about sports, the greatest thing about sports is you play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play just to play it. That's the great thing about sports, you play to win. And I don't care if you have any wins. You go play to win. When you start telling me it don't matter, then quit... GET OUT! Because it matters." ~ Herm Edwards :footballhelmet:

Poignant.

Dan can only win against Danielle. He wants to be with Dani in the final 2.

Dan would get - Britney, Joe, Ian and Jenn for sure. Not any of them care for Danielle

Are you sure about Britney... I thought they were BFF's in the house? And, Joe hated Dan.

I find myself just not sure how the jury is going to vote if Dan is in the F2... I'm a flip-flopper. :lol:

As of today... Dan gets Jenn and Ian guarantee. Danielle gets Shane guarantee. I'm guessing Dan gets Frank and Ashley and Dani gets Britney and Joe. That would be a 4-3 vote in Dan's favor!

(I'll think differently in 2 days though... ha)

But Britney couldn't stand Danielle. She would roll her eyes and she even said in the DR that she has to just put up with her. I really think Britney will be on Team Dan. I think Joe will not be bitter and will in the end vote for Dan because he is the better player.I don't think he ever cared for Dani. As Jenn said in her interviews she thought Dan played the best game and she genuinely seems to like him.

Dan/Danielle F2:

If Frank grows up in jury I think it will be 7-0 Dan

If Frank remains a bitter cry baby it will be Britney, Jenn, Ian, Joe for Dan and Frank, Ashley, Shane for Dani making it 4-3 Dan

Dan/Ian F2:

If Frank grows up in jury I think it will be 7-0 Dan

If Frank remains a bitter cry baby it will be Britney, Jenn, Dani and Shane for Dan and Frank, Ashley, Joe for Ian making it 4-3 Dan (I really think Britney will say Dan played the best game and that with Danielle's help they can convince Shane of the same ... but only time will tell.)

But Britney couldn't stand Danielle. She would roll her eyes and she even said in the DR that she has to just put up with her. I really think Britney will be on Team Dan. I think Joe will not be bitter and will in the end vote for Dan because he is the better player.I don't think he ever cared for Dani. As Jenn said in her interviews she thought Dan played the best game and she genuinely seems to like him.

I had forgotten Britney said that about Dani... and I really hope you're right about the rest of the votes too!!! :D

Seriously ppl, anyone who is against how Dan plays the game need to get over themselves. I believe Dan could win against anyone. Shane would have won against anyone. So he had to get evicted. let's be real. If Dan listened to himself when he won HOH and put out Shane, all those discussions would have squashed. Frank was lied to by all 3 remaining HGs. If he wants to be honest with himself, Dan plays a better game than the other 2. he may have been cut throat but Ian is a liar & a backstabber, Danielle knows Dan's every moves and accepted/accepts it. Let not fool ourselves. Shane only agreed to take Dan to f3 because he had a lesser chance of winning against Ian. To my opinion, Dan best chance is against Danielle but could win against Ian if the Jury get over themselves. no one was honest this season. Dan just made BB14 more fun to watch. Joe lied about everyone to anyone who had the weekly power. Frank is a sore looser & a liar thinking he played an honest game. Has he forgotten how personal he got with his comments about danielle, dan, ian, & jenn. Jenn is delusional. Ian backstabbed. Shane is a user. Used Joe, Britney, and Dani to get himself further. He even threw britney under the bus when it was convenient for him. Boogie is discussing. Britney lied and told on anyone while making deals with everyone. Wil is a liar. Willie is a nut job. Ashley appeared in the game just when she was about to be evicted and made up a bunch of lies on Janelle earlier in the game. Jojo was a hothead. Danielle is not innocent as much guilty as Dan. Britney said it best when she said this was not "Suzie sun shine". This is big brother. get over it. if you can't take it then don't join. The 2 most innocent hgs of bb14 is jodi & kara. You may include Janelle innocent as she did not have time to damage her reputation before leaving. Just because Dan is cutthroat, he is the best ever to play big brother. not even Dr. Wil can catch up. Love him or hate him: Dan cut throat does not make me change my opinion of how good of a player he is or give Shane a sympathy vote. Please ppl. this my final thought for this week.

If it's Dan/Ian for final 2, Dani will not have time to influence anyone's vote in the jury because in the past few years the last jury member voted out on finale night isn't revealed to the other jurors until the jurors arrive at the live show. If that's the case, i think Ian may have a chance to win with Shane, Ashley, Frank, and maybe Joe or Britney's vote. Dani and Jenn I think would definitely vote for Dan. Joe and Britney are the wildcards. But if EVERYONE voted based on who played the best game and not make it personal, I think Dan could get a sweep 7-0. JMHO.

You're right about the person that leaves next doesn't have time to influence the jury. At least not in the last couple seasons anyway.

If it's Dan/Ian for final 2, Dani will not have time to influence anyone's vote in the jury because in the past few years the last jury member voted out on finale night isn't revealed to the other jurors until the jurors arrive at the live show. If that's the case, i think Ian may have a chance to win with Shane, Ashley, Frank, and maybe Joe or Britney's vote. Dani and Jenn I think would definitely vote for Dan. Joe and Britney are the wildcards. But if EVERYONE voted based on who played the best game and not make it personal, I think Dan could get a sweep 7-0. JMHO.

Didn't Ian win a lot more comps than Dan? And, he got a bunch of people eliminated. So what is the criteria that you are using to decide who played a better game? That he got himself off the block a couple of times? It would be interesting to do a tally, but I don't remember all of the stats.

Won HOH

Won POV

Got off block

Got someone eliminated

other?

I hope he throws it, Ian wins it, and Ian decides it's the best move for his game play to get the largest threat all season out of the house -- Dan -- and it's him and Dani in the final 2 and Ian wins over Dani.

I do agree that he would probably be better off trying to win the final part and taking Danielle over Ian. Ian would obviously be very angry and Dan probably wouldn't get his vote but, if they stick to the recent format, Ian won't have time to influence the jury. Their minds will pretty much be made up based on all the possible scenarios.

Dan played the best game (imo) but whether he wins or not depends on whether the jury votes for the best player or the player who offended them the least.

I really wish they would go back to letting the jury have a longer Q&A session and just editing it for the show, then giving them time to think it over before the finale. Giving the jury only a few minutes to ask pre-planned questions on the live finale can make or break someone's chances to win...namely Dan's.

Joke of the day........

"Dan's fans can't wait to buy his "mist" which he will bottle and sell as soon as he is able to get bull s*** to come out of a spray bottle".

:lol:

Thanks for posting Wil's link Marty... I've been waiting for part 2 to come out. These videos make me pee my pants!!!

Go Dan! Just hope that if he does throw final HOH, Ian takes him. Ian wants to be up against the best and Dani is certainly not that! BUT if Ian wants a sure 500K, Dani would be the way to go.

I love everyone's "mist" comments! Dan is truely a great manipulator and the greatest BB player IMO. I was ready to stop watching but he really made it interesting and it would be a real let down if he doesnt go to the F2 after all the hard work he has done to get this far.

I want Ian and Dan F2 with Dan winning the big bucks!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name